Chapter 49

"Yunlan...... Um.....! I have something important to tell you......!" Ling jing said thinking whether to tell him or not. Yunlan frown and walk closer to ling jing...... "what is it ling...? Say it....." yunlan said feeling that there must be something important that ling jing wanted to tell.

Ling jing looked at shen wei and then to yunlan worried face. "It's about you... Shen wei and....." ling jing hesitate. "And....?" yunlan asked grabbing ling jing elbow. "And zhu Hong......" ling jing said and yunlan shockingly looked at him.

"What is it.....? Tell me....." yunlan said gritting his teeth. Ling jing gulped down..... "Yunlan.... That night.... When you and shen wei did that....! I know the reason behind it......! Actually it was zhu Hong..... She give you that drug to attract you towards herself..... But you get close to shen wei and so does he...." ling jing said hurriedly.

Yunlan shockingly looked at him for a moment." Where is she....? "yunlan asked madly." she left as soon as you and shen wei reached at home...... "ling jing said.

Yunln about to walk away in mad but ling jing stop him...." Yunlan.... Yunlan...! Listen to me buddy....! Look right now she is not important but shen wei is. Our one single wrong move will ruined everything. I will track her and take care that she won't try to do something to hurt you both. You have to solve this matter first. Calm your senses and focused upon your target. Now our plan will be rely upon you okay..... "ling jing said and yunlan listen to him carefully.

He sigh and took a deep breath after that. Yunlan nod and then looked at shen wei... Then wak out to meet others at the hospital.

At hospital,

Yunlan walked in hearing some familiar voices. Yezhun and yang already present in the room and chu comfortably layed on the bed while guo giving him some fruits to eat. Seeing yunlan walked in.... They all looked at him and gave smile to yunlan.

"That was so brilliant....! Chief chu....! Believe me seeing him defeated like that... Is great actually....." Yezhun said praising. Chu looked at yunlan..... "All thanks to yunlan.....! If he didn't agreed with us. We can't make this step......" chu said.

"But when did you change the will...?" Chu asked to yang. "As soon as I got call from you... I prepare all this.......!" Yang said and everyone became happy.

So they actually make a plan to divert the danger from shen wei grandfather.... And make him scare a bit......

At morning time chu got his conscious back. He ask for yunlan and yezhun as soon as possible. And told them that someone attempts to kill him. Yezhun also told them that his uncle gather the member for an urgent meeting.

Chu then ask about their family lawyer and guo contact him and told him everything. Yang is a good person and loyal to shen wei grandfather. He agreed with them and change the real will with other. No one knows what exactly written inside that will.

At present time,
"Really....! This fake will, really helped us........gosh that look. I can't wait to see him lost everything..... Just like he try to make gege losses every thing......" yezhun said feeling proudly.

Chief chu looked at yunlan face who is silent there. "Thanks yunlan. If you didn't agreed with us. Neither of us could do anything......" Chu said and yunlan simply nod them.

"Is there any problem zhao yunlan.....?" chu asked. And yunlan took a deep breathe. He silently looked at them all. Then walk near to the window. Yunlan looked outside. "What if shen wei knew, that it's all his father doing. What will he do..... Will he be happy for what we are doing, to save him......? Or......will he accept it....?" yunlan asked in sad voice.

Every one just stare at yunlan and then looked at each other. Yezhun walk closer to him and grab yunlan shoulder." Don't walk back zhao yunlan... We need you to save shen wei ge. He need you..... Don't lose hope now........ Please!" yezhun said feeling that yunlan might walk out from their plan. Which is now totally depend upon him.

"I am sorry yezhun....! But i can't do this anymore......! I can't lie to you all any more..... I am.... I am..." chu hurriedly stop him talking more.

"Zhao yunlan....! We know its so much for you. But it's the only way now..... We have to show his father true identity to him........ Just hold yourself together....." chu said and glare at him to not to tell everything to them. Otherwise yezhun will definitely throw him out.

After all no one can accept that person who try to save the the loved one is the one who hurt them. Yunlan saw that and control himself and came back into his senses........

At office,

"Did you lie to me about that will......? You told me that, you read it and it clearly say that. After shen wei death all the property will be gone to yezhun and you......." A person shout at Mr. Shen.......

Mr. Shen who is not believing in what just happened with him. He sigh," I don't know what is going on.......! I really read that will, I am really surprised that how it changed like that..... " Mr. Shen said in disbelief. That man turn and reveal his face.

It's that man who yell at Me. Shen in the first board meeting. His name is zhujiu. He is one of the biggest share holders in shen company. And trying hard to get more in shen company as well as their personal property.

That's why he helped Mr. Shen in this cruel plan to hurt his own son.

Zhujiu glare at Mr. Shen in anger. "You don't know....? And what the hell zhao yunlan doing near your son.....? You moron." zhujiu shout in anger.

"You know him.....?" Mr. Shen asked not knowing that yunlan is the one who is being hired by zhujiu. "Yes...! He is the I hired to kidnap your precious son....." zhujiu shout.

Mr. Shen widen his eyes. "WHAT.....!?" Mr. Shen shockingly looked at him......