Chapter 57

"slap!!!!!"

A loud slap voice echoed inside the room. "How dare you blame my dad like that.......?" shen wei shout in anger and pain. He slapped yunlan really hard after listening the truth. He couldn't believe in, what he heared. He just angrily sigh and walked away from him a little.

Yunlan didn't argue nor he stop shen wei to let his anger out." I never thought that you will blame my father for everything that happened to me and........ And I am a fool here. Who fall in love with you......."shen wei said in disappointment.

Yunlan ling jing and chu widen their eyes and looked at shen wei who just try to calm himself down. He is crying rifgt now but due to bandages no tear fall down from his eyes. But yunlan got worried.

" Please...! Don't hurt yourself. I am not blaming your father. I am just telling you the truth. And there is another truth.......! Yes...! I also love you shen wei...... From the depth of my heart......." yunlan finally confessed his feelings to shen wei. But this is not the right time to confess his love to him.

" It doesn't matter zhao yunlan...! You think that you will trap me again in your sweet talking...... Then you are just wasting your time. I don't believe you anymore. I don't believe anyone.......just go away......" shen wei shout feeling so much pain.

He really thought that one day yunlan will confers his love to him..... But he never ever imagined that, the reality will hit him like that. He can't believe what yunlan said against his father.....

Chu about to say something after listening wei, but yunlan sign him stop. He walked near shen wei an dstood behind him.

"You don't want to believe me...? Fine....! But please...! Calm yourself down now......you are hurting yourself........" yunlan said with care.

Shen wei sense that yunlan is standing behind him. He can feel his body warmth from this far...... "You want me to calm down.....?" wei asked.

"Yes....!" yunlan replied. "Then...... Take me to my home......! I don't want to be here anymore....." shen wei said. Yunlan closed his eyes as he was expecting this from wei.

After all he love his dad. And how can he trust them just like that. Yunlan looked at chu and sigh...... "Okay...! I will take you......! Could you please rest for some time. There is something else I want to tell you....." yunlan said holding shen wei shoulder.

Shen wei rudely swat away yunlan hands fon his shoulder and he turned to him. "I want to go NOW.....!" wei said. Yunlan eyes got moist. He can feel how much shen wei is hurt right now. He want to hug him tightly and love him as he like. But he can't.......

Yunlan took a deep breath and said yes. In which chu interfere...... "No you can't.....! You can't go back home shen wei......!" chu said hurriedly and shen wei turned his head towards him.

"I mean....." chu about to say when yunlan cut his words. "Shen wei is going back now..... And no one can stop me...." yunlan said and chu grit his teeth. His whole planning is going to ruined like that. Just because of yunlan silly behaviour.

But he can't force him also. He watched yunlan taking wei out from there. His eyes show the anger right now. Chu just sigh in frustration as his phone ring. He walked away from ling jing and stood near the window.

As a sudden smirk appeared upon his lips while talking on phone. "Now..... Take that Mr. Shen.....! You have to deal with your own dead son.......And He is coming to you....." chu mumbled and smile.

Ling jing heared him mumbled and frown, thinking that the officer is going insane. Chu turned and looked at ling jing, "We have lots of work to do......." chu said and smirk again.

At hospital,

Yezhun talk to chu and told him about his grandpa good health and he is getting discharge from the hospital. But as yezhun end the call and turn his uncle standing behind him looking at him with anger.

" Shit......!did he heared everything......?" yezhun thought and looked at his uncle. He try to stay calm, otherwise his uncle will get suspicious on him.

"(clear his throat) un... Uncle...? When did you came.....?" yezhun asked. "I just came...... And saw you...... Why....?" Mr. Shen said. Yezhun sigh relief thinking that his uncle didn't heared anything. But his gazing says something else.

"How's dad....?" Mr. Shen asked coldly. "He is fine and I am filling this discharge paper..... Go ahead meet him..... Wang is also there....." yezhun said gulping down.

Mr. Shen nod and walked away from there coldly. Yezhun breath heavily and wipe his forehead sweat. He prayed that his uncle didn't heared anything because he talk about shen wei on the phone with chu.

He walked towards the reception to complete the discharge paper.

Mr. Shen entered the room and saw his father is talking with the doctor about his health. "Father......! How are you...?" Mr. Shen said faking his care for his father.

Shen wei grandpa looked at his son, "How's my wei.....?" he asked straight. Mr. Shen looked at wang and then to his dad. "They didn't told you.....?" Mr. Shen said and about to say about shen wei death. As Wang speak first... "Yes...! We told him that wei is at home..! See dad he is not believing us.......! Now you told him......" wang said.

Mr. Shen grit his teeth, he really wants to tell him about wei death so that he won't be able to get healthy again. But right now he have to fake it. So he just agreed with Wang.

" I really wants to see my wei....! I want to hug him and hide him inside my arms once again..... Take me home...." grandpa said.

"Calm yourself Mr. Shen...! Don't get any stress okay......." doctor said seeing grandpa excitement about meeting his grandson.....

Mr. Shen nod and fake his smile to his father and thanks to Doctor.......

Yezhun get all the medicines needed later for his grandfather. He stop as he heared a familiar voice came from the room.....

He stop and heared there talking..... "Don't you love your family.....? I clearly told you that he should not be awake at all....! Then how did he wake up so soon.....! You have ruined everything......." A voice said. And yezhun know who he is......

He widen his eyes seeing zhujiu there with one of the doctor, who is being treating his grandpa before. And chu replaced him with his own doctor.

But how comes he is here. Didn't chu captured him....? Yezhun thought and try to see the other one face..... But zhujiu sense that someone spying on them and he turned........