Chapter 39

Yezhun wonder here and there thinking how to protect his gege. suddenly his face light up.....he walked inside the kitchen and pour juice to the glass and mixed something. And brought straight to his uncle who still holding shen wei in his hand, like he care for him so much.

"uncle....have some juice at least......you haven't eat lunch and it's almost evening......." yezhun said politely, hiding his anger not shouting at his uncle. His uncle looked at yezhun and smile faintly. 

"I have talk to another doctor. He will be here for shen wei....i don't trust anyone......." Mr. shen said and grab that glass. He sip and first and finished feeling hungry right now. "Me too...! I also don't trust anyone...." yezhun said sarcastically.

Mr. shen yawn and feel like his head is getting heavy. "you look tired uncle.......you can go have some rest. I am here with gege....don't worry....." yezhun said. Mr. shen blinked as he really feel sleepy.

"you are right....! i should..(yawn)....have some rest first......" Mr. shen said and walked to his room. He fall asleep as soon as he layed on the bed. Not able to change his clothes or remove his shoes.

Yezhun sigh as he locked the door and sit near shen wei checking him. After that he again call chu and told him what he did. Chu assured him that they will came there and he don't have to worry for today........

Chu even plant some hidden camera inside shen wei house. When he is wandering in there house. They plan all this few weeks ago. After talking with yunlan.

Yunlan sit up somehow and start removing the wires connected to his body. Chu saw that stop him for what he is doing, "Hey hey... What are you doing? You just woke up........" chu said stopping yunlan to make a move.

"No....! I have to go there. Shen wei is in danger. What if someone attack him. I won't take any chance." yunlan said firmly.

Chu show him his phone, "Don't worry everything is under control....." chu said and yunlan saw shen wei sleeping and yezhun wandering here and there chewing his nails in fear and shocked.

Yunlan sigh,"But I will not wait here tomorrow......" yunlan said and looked at the phone. Chu smirk and leave him there. "I need you all to circle around shen mension as soon as possible.....and act as a civilian. Don't get noticed by anyone......" chu order to his team mates.

Guo just looking at his chief cutely and proudly, "when did you plan all this sir......?" Guo asked. "It's called timing Guo. Timing.....!" chu said smirking.

At shen mension,

Yezhun can't sit calmly as he is really freaking out right now. He wipe his forehead which is full of sweat right now. "Why uncle want to hurt you ge....?" yezhun said and sit beside shen wei. He hold shen wei hand and cover his body completely with quilt.

On the other side yunlan just watching hi shen wei, sleeping there looking calm. He saw yezhun accompany him and sit near him, slowly he also fall asleep embracing shen wei dearly to him.

Yunlan feel a little bit of jealousy. But he just sigh for now. He closed his eyes, "I am gonna make everything right shen wei.....I know, I hurt you before. But now, am gonna protect you with all my strength. No one dare to touch you again....." yunlan said as he call daqing from chu phone.

He lied that he will not be able to come back, due to work." But gege.... I am alone here. And you told me not to go out from here.... That's not fair. "daqing whined cutely.

Yunlan hide his pain very well and promised him that he will be back after his work done." Will you bring wei ge with you....? "daqing asked happily.

Yunlan smile as daqing asked about shen wei. And he seems happy after meeting him." Of course. If you say so. I will bring him back.... "yunlan replied." Yunlan ge..... Wei ge is a nice person. I like him..... And one more thing. Don't dely asking him out with you. " daqing said and cut the call after that.

Yunlan about to say something as the phone cut off. He sigh....." Kids today...... More faster than us...! "yunlan mumbled and smile sweetly.

He again looked at the camera recoding..... And fall asleep watching his wei sleeping there........

It's 11:00 p.m and Wang came back home totally drunk and just walked inside. She shout loudly..... Saying something that can't be understood clearly.

Yezhun got startled as he heared someome  shouting. He looked beside him. Shen wei hugged him and sleeping peacefully. Yezhun just walk towards the door to see what is going on.

And there you go. His sister is shouting in her totally drug state. "I will. Sue you all. You kill my brother. My wei....!!" Wang said and start crying.

Yezhun won't believe that wang actually cared about wei ge. But she never said anything about him before. Always hate him. But now she is worry about him and crying for wei.

A small smile appeared upon yezhun face. At that time servant also came there and yezhun sign them to take wang bck to her room. He then, close the door and layed back near shen wei.

"You are one lucky person wei ge.... I hope you will see once again.... How beautiful this world is." yezhun mumbled and hugged wei tightly and fall asleep again.......

At some random place, someone try really hard to call Mr. Shen, but he is asleep in his room. And his phone ring non stop near to him.

" where is he....? Pick the call..... "that person who is standing in the dark cursed while calling again and again......he throw his phone on the couch near him." If he is back.... We will loose everything. Our planning will be waste. I have to do something..... " that man said as he grab a glass of wine and gulped down.......