Chapter 66

"What do you mean by that....?" chu shockingly asked to yunlan. Yunlan didn't say anything and turn his head away from chu and about to leave, when chu grab hi wrist and stop him from leaving.

"You care for him....! You still have that feelings inside of your heart....! And now...." chu about to say more but stop as yunlan turn his head back eyes full of tears...... "How can he do that to me.....? How can he love me like this way.....? How....? And why....?" yunlan finally spoke something, that came straight from his heart.

And chu took a deep breath seeing him. He leave his wrist and hugged him tightly....... "Just hear what your heart say to you...... Don't run away from what you really deserve yunlan....." A sweet voice came from behind yunlan. Yunlan got shocked all of a sudden hearing one voice that can make his heart beat like hell.

Chu smile hearing that voice and happiness can clearly be seen upon his face.

Yunlan took a deep breath and break the hug slowly, and wipe his face covered in tears. He try to gather his all strength to face the man whom he miss the most. Whom he wanted to see for one last time but can't able to do so.

That's shen wei.....! Who is standing there looking straight to yunlan and chu. He stood there and wait for yunlan to turn by himself and looked at him. But to his surprise yunlan didn't look back and walked ahead with tears in his eyes. Making chu and shen wei shocked.

Shen wei hurriedly run towards yunlan but chu stop him and nod him to stay calm right now. He also can't able control his tears......

Yunlan walk inside the house and look here and there. He took chu cr key and almost rin outside. Like someone is here to catch him. Guo shockingly looked at yunlan actions and didn't utter a word to stop him.

Shen wei saw a car drive away in hurry and he took a deep sigh........ "Do you think that he didn't want to see you.......?" chu asked. Shen wei looked at chu and give him a warm smile with moist eyes, "He is not running away from me or anyone...... It's just.......! He lost himself somewhere....... And I have to find that yunlan who once is a dangerous person for me....... And a caring one." shen wei said and a smile appeared upon chu face hearing that.

" Tell me one thing.....! You both never said that you love each other...... And whatever happens.....! It was an accident. But still you...... "chu asked hesitatly.

Shen wei avert his gaze," Love is a small word for what we feel for each other........ "shen wei said and walked away.

" Where are you going now.....? "Chu asked when he saw shen wei walking back to his car." To find someone I lost....... "shen wei replied not looking back." Can I help.......? "chu asked." No....! It's my journey now....... "shen wei mumbled and sit inside the car but chu just frown as he didn't get the answer from shen wei.

Shen wei wave by to chu and drive away leaving chu there standing all alone watching at his car. At that time shen wei got a text and it was a tracking location send by Chu to shen wei.

And they both smile at the same time and shen wei placed the phone in front of him as chu put inside his phone. And walked back to his house.

After some time chu car stop in front of a random house and yunlan walked out. He looked up and saw the abandon house looks like a ghost house right now. He walked towards the door looking here and there and open the door which is in bad shape right now.

He slowly walked inside and check if the electricity is working or not. And as he guessed, the house is covered in dark with no lights at all. So he walked towards a shattered curtain and moved it to let the light came inside.

Suddenly he feel someone is standing behind him. He frown first than took a deep breath, because he already know..... Who he is.

He smile lightly not looking back...... "This is my house........ Or used to be.....! I lived here with my small family....... I didn't born as a criminal.....! I just choose the wrong way to do the right thing......! But I forgot that every bad deed came in front of you...... You can't run away from it...........! I know...... You have been thinking all this years....... Why I didn't let you come to me..... Or see me once......? (chuckle lightly with sadness) I never thought that one day you could see.......! And when you can see..... I don't want you to see me for who I am........! I am a criminal....... Do you still love me....... (turning back to see) SHEN WEI........? " Yunlan asked finally looking at the his life standing there with his beautiful self and with a confidence.

Shen wei just looked at yunlan face for a moment and then walked towards him slowly still focused upon his face........ He just stare at yunlan eyes making yunlan heart beat like crazy. But he didn't blink for a second and cupped his face in his soft palm.

Shen wei closed his eyes and just ynlan face like he try to remember the touch. His fingers stop upon yunlan plump lips and a soft smile appeared upon shen wei lips. He opened his doer eyes and looked starlight at yunlan eyes.

"I never thought that....... You have such a beautiful eyes, zhao yunlan......!" shen Said and yunlan just lost at the simple touch of shen wei. He didn't hear a single word escape from shen wei mouth and just watch him without blinking.

He didn't notice that his cheeks are showing the soft red colour right now. And shen wei notice that. He just watch how handsome his yunlan is. And how he blush just by his touch.

"No one born to be a good person or a bad one. And you didn't comes in both of them. You can be bad to whom who did bad and a good one to whom who did good........ You are more than a good person for me yunlan.......! You are the one who filled my life with colours............ "shen wei said as he suddenly became shy.

Because our yunlan is so lost that he didn't realized that he embraced shen wei from his waist and hugged him tightly closed to him..............