Chapter 13

Yunlan took a cab and going towards his home to daqing. He grab his phone and dial daqing number...."Good morning gege....." a sweet voice greet yunlan and a small smile appeared upon yunlan lips, vanishing his anger away..."hey daqing....! did you woke up...? or still sleeping...?" yunlan asked knowing his brother habit. Whenever it's rainy day, daqing didn't like to wake up at all. And layed on the bed all day until the rain didn't stop.

Daqing chuckled,"you know me gege...." daqing said. "okay....don't woke up...! I am coming back...we will have breakfast together okay....?" yunlan said. Daqing yawn...."ge....it's really a bad weather today........i hate when light struck...." daqing whined.

And all of a sudden yunlan remembered how scare shen wei is last night......as he think of something...." daqing i just remembered something to do.....? please have your breakfast, i will try to come back okay love you...." yunlan said in hurry and cut the call. He asked driver to drope him back......

The cab driver turn back as soon as yunlan told him to do so....he walked out and pay the driver. then run backside to the house..."shit...!! how can you be so stupid yunlan...." yunlan cursed himself running under the rain.

He soon enetered inside the house and shout for zhu hong.....and ling jing. He run upstairs and found no one is there. Yunlan grit his teeth and run downstairs......

Ling jing run outside from his room hearing yunlan shouting. "where is he.....?" yunlan asked. "where is who....?" ling jing didn't understand what is going on right now.

"You dumb head...! Where is shen wei...... And zhu Hong.....?" yunlan asked. And ling jing widen his eyes, hearing that the wei is escape from here this time.

"How did he do that....?" ling jing asked in surprise. "I don't think this time he himself escape from here.....! Track zhu Hong....." yunlan shout and ling jing sigh, "She left her phone and tracker here......" limg jing said showing yunlan.

"I knew it......" yunlan grit his teeth and run outside..... He didn't know where to go right now.... He didn't have any idea where zhu Hong taken shen wei.....

"come on go on! I can leave you here...... There is a main road few steps away. You can take help from there....." zhu Hong said.

Shen wei smile beautifully to zhu Hong, "how can i repay you.....?" shen wei said. "Don't thanks me yet... Go....! I have to go back.... Otherwise yunlan will again captured you....." zhu Hong said and shen wei hurriedly walked out from the car.

His shirt is totally wet as soon as he step out from the car. He got startled when the light struck. But this is not the time of getting scare by now. Shen wei move forward opening his arms wide. To not get hit by anyone.

Zhu Hong smirk and saw shen wei walking forward. Shen wei thought he is free, but he did not know that zhu Hong brought him to an abandoned construction site.

And right now he is walking towards a deep hole..... After walking few steps shen wei frown, he didn't heared any vehicle sounds.... Only rain drops and lightning.

He stop his walking and turn back. Zhu Hong frown. As shen wei turn back. Its like he is seeing through her soul. She walked out as well... Not wanted to leave him just like that.

"what happened shen wei.....?" zhu Hong asked in his fake worries,walking closer to him. "You said there is a main road nearby....?" shen wei asked. "Yes....! It is...." zhu Hong lie.

"But there is no sound of vehicles coming......" shen wei asked. And zhu Hong amazed by the sharp mind and thinking of shen wei. She smirk and walk more closer to shen wei.....

"Didn't i told you...... I am freeing you....." zhu Hong said and pushed shen wei. Because he is standing near it. Shen wei scream as he fall down. But luckily he did not get any big injuries.

"What are you doing.....? I want to go home......! Please don't do this to me....." shen wei pleaded. But zhu Hong already left from there. Shen wei cry and scream for help. But there is no one out there who can help him.

Shen wei try to climb but the walls are really slippery right now and what dangerous is the rain water start collecting in it... Its already filled up around shen waist...... And soon filling up......

Shen wei scream.... "HELP ME.....!" He shout and loud light struck...... "Dad.....! Save me please..... Someone....." shen wei cry not finding any way to get out from there........He cry loudly and looked up while closing his eyes....."I don't wanna die......" shen wei mumbled and his tears fall down with the rain water........

Zhu hong happily come back while smiling widely and entered inside. Her smile fade away as soon as she saw and angry yunlan in his rage standing right in front of her. Ready to kill anyone right now......

She act normally, like nothing happen. And walked towards the couch grabbing her dry cloth to change. Yunlan grab her wrist tightly making her hissed in pain..."where is he...?" yunlan ask. "who...?" zhu hong act. "don't act in front me zhu hong....! Where is shen wei......? what have you done to him.......?" yunlan shout not laving zhu hong hand at all.

"you are hurting me yunlan...." she whined trying to pull back her hand. But yunlan grab her other hand also...."And you are hurting me......." yunlan shout in anger. Zhu hong looked at yunlan and frown so does ling jing....."when did a blind man became so important to you yunlan....? " zhu hong asked.

Yunlan sigh...."I am asking you again...! where is he....?" yunlan ask. "Zhu hong please...! tell us where is he.....?" ling jing also, said to zhu hong politely...."Oh my....! What he did to you both.....? " zhu hong asked surprisingly......Yunlan about to hit zhu hong when ling jing stop him....

"Tell me where he is.....or i will kill you..." yunlan shout as ling jing pushing him back so that he won't hurt zhu hong right now. "Kill me than...." zhu hong also shout in anger and ling jing really find it hard to push two person at the same time who are ready to kill each other in an instant.

"FINE....!!" ling jing shout finally getting tired of their shouting and verbal fighting. "Go ahead..! kill each other.....! That's our motive here....isn't it..." ling jing shout getting away from them. Zhu hong smirk,'Exactly...! Our team motive is to get the job done and have our money......which matters more than anyone..." zhu hong said coldly looking at yunlan.

"She is right yunlan...! We need money.......and killing him will get us more money......' ling jing to calm yunlan. Yunlan about to say something when his phone ring. He looked at the number than pick the phone in loudspeaker, so that ling jing and zhu hong also hear what he is saying.

"Zhao yunlan....! Did you kill him....." that man ask. "Not now....! But i am about to......" yunlan lie. "There is being a change of plan...! Don't kill him, or torture him........i will send you a number, you have to ask for a money for him......." that voice said and zhu hong, ling jing widen their eyes.........