Chapter 32

"what are you thinking brother......?" wang asked sipping her tea. Yezhun looked at her, while thinking and sigh,"I am thinking about that will......... of our grandfather....! what if gege won't come back and something unhappy written inside the will.......?..." yezhun asked. "Are you worried that grandpa will hold something that is not good for all of us........?" wang asked. 

"We all know how much he love gege....! Can you believe that, he is the owner of all this.......! Aish......wish i have that luck...!" yezhun said. Wang looked at him,"Are you trying to say that you want his place....?" wang asked arching her eyebrow. 

"No...! I don't want his place at all....seeing his life struggle for being the owner is tired......" yezhun said but wang suspect him more. She thinks of something. "Yezhun..! can i ask you something........?" wang asked.

"Did you know who kidnapped ge...?" she asked. and yezhun frown,"what are you talking about...? You think i kidnapped him....? If i have to kidnapped him, i will be accompany him not sitting here thinking about him.........." yezhun said and wang rolled her eyes like she don't believe him at all.

At that time chief chu walked in with guo,"Ah....tea time...! I have a good timing...." chu said not waiting for their permission and sit in front of them while grabbing yezhun tea, that he didn't drink at all.

"Hmm...i like it..." chu said sipping the tea which almost gets cold. Yezhun and wang sigh and looked at him......"any progress chief....? Is my gege alive...?" yezhun asked and chu smirk while placing back the tea on the table.

"You really think that your gege is die huh...? we don't know yet....." chu asked. yezhun gulped down seeing the cold gaze of chu. "i...i think that..." yezhun shutter not knowing what to say right now. 

"well...Mr. shen yezhun...! I am here to ask you something....! Did kidnapper call you again.....?" chu asked. "No......no one called me..." yezhun said. "anyone else got the call........?" chu asked looking at wang.

"Not at all........" wang replied coldly. "Hmmm...!" chu said and stood up looking here and there. He walked towards kitchen while looking here and there...."you have a big house.....my whole team will fit here properly.

Chu said as he tap the kitchen slab like he checking the tiles....."May i.....?" chu asked for walking inside their house. Yezhun look at wang and nod ,"Feel free to check our house chief..." yezhun said and chu smile at that.

He start walking here and there and looked every part of the house carefully. yezhun frown..."what he is doing..? does he thinks that we hide wei ge here...?" yezhun mumbled to wang and she walked away from there and so does yezhun.

"Are you okay now......?" yunlan asked embracing shen wei. Shen wei nod feeling the warmth of yunlan. Yunlan looked at the time, and sigh...."I have to go..." yunlan said thinking about daqing. "Please don't leave me...." shen wei said holding tightly yunlan.

He don't know why he is fearing that if yunlan leave him, something bad might happen to him. Yunlan also didn't want to leave shen wei at all. A unusual fear increased inside his heart. He think of something and look outside.

"Shen wei...! Do you wanna meet my brother....?" yunlan suddenly asked. Shen wei widen his eyes and got shocked for a second. "You have a brother..? And you want me to meet him...?" shen wei asked.

"Of course..! You are......my friend...(thinking about the hot kiss a while ago) I mean....he will be happy to see you.........." yunlan said. Shen wei smile beautifully. "Okay..." he replied. Yunlan smile and call ling jing to check shen wei wounds. And ask if he can go out with him.

Ling jing grab yunlan and corner him from shen wei, as shen wei change his clothes. "Yunlan..! what are doing..? It's not safe to take him out like that.......there are danger out there...! And even police is alerted out there..." ling jing whispered.

"Don't worry...! I will take of that....." yunlan said smirking and ling jing didn't argue again to him. Yunlan looked at outside and saw the rain is getting slower, he smirk and turn to see shen wei.

He got mesmerized by the beauty of shen wei. He look damn hot. Shen wei struggle with her hair as yunlan walk near to him. He comb back shen wei hair and parted it from center make a small pony tail of his hair and let the other fall on to his face.

Shen wei smile as yunlan help him tie his hair. For the first time in his life, he thinks that he look gorgeous. He feel beautiful as yunlan touch him. Yunlan saw the blush appear upon shen wei face. He smirk and cupped his face.

"Are you okay...?" yunlan asked teasingly and shen wei nod shyly. He then walked down with shen wei and walk near to his bike. "wear this...! I don't want you to get hurt..." yunlan said placing a black helmet upon shen wei head making him startled for a second.

yunlan also wear one and helped shen wei to sit on the bike. "You should hold me....! Otherwise...you will fly away...." yunlan said. But actually yunlan make them look like a couple so no one suspect him out there.

Shen wei felt uneasy as he didn't sit on bike before........"What is this thing...?" shen wei asked. "It's a bike....shen wei.....you have to wrapped your arms around me like that." yunlan said forcing shen wei to wrapped his arms around his waist. 

Shen wei gulped down as he touch yunlan again. As his body start to heat up remembering that hot kiss. As he was lost in his thinking yunlan start the bike and shen wei tightly hold yunlan with the sudden move.

He tightly embrace yunlan and yunlan smirk as he speed up a little. "slow down yunlan...!!" shen wei shout as he feel nausea. Yunlan slow down a bit, but shen wei tightly embrace him. Yunlan took different small ally to avoid crossing police.

And he successfully reached there, where he left daqing at noon. He stop the bike a took off his helmet as he checked the surroundings. He frown when he see shen wei still clingy to him. "We can stay like that if you like....." yunlan tease shen wei and shen wei realized that they already reached here. He shyly pulled back his arms and take off his helmet.

And went down from the bike. Yunlan about to walk inside as he feel shen wei still stood there, he came closer to him,"what happen....?" yunlan asked. "is your brother know that i am...." shen wei hesitatingly asked. Yunlan sigh and hold shen wei hand."No one is going to judge you shen wei....just come with me...." yunlan said and shen wei smile.

He follow yunlan as yunlan hold his hand to walk ahead. But actually shen wei getting nervous right now. He don't know why....? he feel so much strees right now. Meeting yunlan brother. well he took a deep breath and just follow yunlan steps.....and entered inside the house.