Chapter 38

Yunlan felt that something piercing him from inside out. His whole body is paining badly and can't move himself at all. The last thing he remember that he saw shen wei fainted while crying and trebling in fear holding his hand. And he took him and run inside his house. After that he just remembered that someone walk near to him and take shen wei in his embrace.

"SHEN WEI....!!" yunlan shout while opening his eyes. He hissed as he try to move his body. Hearing his shout chu and guo run inside along with doctor. Doctor check him and calm him down. Telling him that shen wei okay and safe.

Chu walk closer to yunlan and looked at him for a second. "Am i looking that bad....?" yunlan ask when he saw someone looking at him like that. Chu chuckled and sit near to yunlan. "Officer chu suzi.....! You did a good job....! saving an unknown person and care for him like that......" chu asked.

Yunlan also chuckled and sigh feeling pain...."Zhao yunlan...! And i did what anyone could do to help someone....." yunlan said. Chu hummed...."Well......i just got some report that some people are found dead this morning near to shen wei house......did you saw something........?" chu asked.

And yunlan gulped down hearing that...what he should say right now.........

At shen mansion,

Mr. shen shouting at phone to someone and after ending the call he glare at shen wei sleeping body. He came closer to him. "You are not supposed to be here....! You have ruined my plan......." Mr. shen said gritting his teeth.

Damn it...! it's shen wei father who did all this. shit....! never see that coming. But why he try to harm his own son. Is he is the one who try to kill him also......?

He didn't know that yezhun is standing at the door hearing everything. He gulped down and slowly walk back from there.......he dial chu number. "You are right officer....! My uncle is one who did all this. You were right.....! he will again try to hurt my gege....! what will i do now...?" yezhun asked in panic.

Chu sigh as he already knew and doubt at Mr. shen. He didn't suspect him first but as soon as shen wei came back and Mr. shen face show emotions at all, and he clear his doubt when he meet with doctor.......

Flashback......

Chu entered inside the cabin and about to talk with him when yezhun also came there. "officer...? why are you here...?" yezhun asked getting surprised all of a sudden. At that time chu told yezhun that his uncle have told hi to stay away from this case from now.

"what...? why he would do that........?" yezhun asked as he also sit there. "Forget it...! why are you here.......?" chu asked. "Oh..! uncle told me that he wanna take shen wei ge back home......." yezhun said. And doctor as well as chu frown.....

"Mr. shen yezhun...your brother need rest and he won't be awake until morning....let him stay here under our observation........" doctor said frowning. Chu thins of something....."doctor is there anything that is unusual in shen wei report......why you sign me to came here......?" chu asked.

As he remembered that after talking the doctor sign chu to came to his cabin. Doctor sigh and grab shen wei report. "yes...there is something that i wanna talk about with you officer. I was going through shen wei full body reports....and you won't believe what surprise me......!" doctor said.

"what is it...!" chu asked. "Mr. shen wei eyes is not damage that much...he can see again if he got one suitable donor...." doctor said. "what..!!??" chu and yezhun shout together. "you gotta be kidding me.....! but uncle told us back then that.........." yezhun stop as he understand the whole picture now.

But what he didn't get that why his uncle would do such hideous thing to his own son....? chu thinks and looked at yezhun. "yezhun.....! i know it's hard o believe but you have to make sure that what we are thinking is right or not. Doctor let them take shen wei with them......." chu said.

"No..! what if uncle hurt wei ge....! i love my brother more than anything. he is my family...." yezhun said, fearing for wei life. "I know it's hard...! but just take care of him today........tomorrow morning, my soldier will join you......." chu said and yezhun nod.

End of flashback

"Yezhun....! don't leave your brother side for a second......make your uncle busy in some business work.....just don't leave him alone........" chu said and yezhun nod. after talking to yezhun he turned and looked at yunlan.........

"why don't you just arrest him....?" yunlan shout hearing what chu said right now. "Calm down..! and don't spoil everything right now zhao yunlan. I assured you before that shen wei will be safe....." chu said.

Yunlan sigh, and go silent all of a sudden....."I am glad that you have come to me and talk to me earlier.......we have to get the proof that Mr. shen done this. Otherwise they will escape like a sand from or hand........" chu said.

Oh wow...! That means chu is the one who helping yunlan to protect shen wei. After the attack upon shen wei, yunlan got so scared that he called chu and wanted to meet him and they meet. And yunlan confess what he did and why he did. chu listen to him carefully and then understand his situation.

"I can't guarantee you that you will be safe after that. But i can guarantee you that shen wei will be safe and we will captured that person who did all this.." chu said. "what should i do now.......?' yunlan ask for suggestion. chu thinks,"let him stay with you......and when time comes i will told you......' chu said and after that day, yunlan just faking everything in front of ling jing and zhu hong.

He just pretend that he wanted to get money nothing else, but the truth is he is just wanted to protect his shen wei no matter what punishment he got after that. And when those person threaten him to hurt his didi. Yunlan called chu for help.

The place where daqing is living right now is actually filled with all the officer who act as some old men and women just to protect daqing. so that yunlan will help chu to captured them. But chu didn't know that they will get attack like that, nor did yunlan.

And right now, they both are puzzled how to get inside the house to save shen wei from his own family. Yezhun alone will not be able to do all this.

Chu and yunlan thinks together. As yunlan smile all of a sudden. "i have an idea......" yunlan said looking at chu........chu also smirk looking at the smile of yunlan.