Chapter 15

"Are you out of your mind Chief....? My brother is missing and my grandfather is having health issue and you are here to interrogate us like a criminal...?" Yezhun shout at chief Chu. who is coldly sitting on the couch in front of them and Mr. shen is sitting in front of him on the chair.

Chu interrogate them in their house. Because they can't leave shen wei grandfather alone and moreover, they didn't want this news to be leaked out in public. "Yezhun...! Let them do there job....! Just sit there........" Mr. shen said and yezhun grit his teeth and walked back standing with wang in anger.

Chu sigh and sip his tea,"So Mr. shen.....your son wei is a blind person.....! Care to tell me how you take care of your son........?" Chu asked and guo just writing it down, while looking at them all. Mr. shen took a deep breath,"officer, My son is blind but he is more talented than us.......he jut need one time direction, after that he mesmerized things......and can do all the things on his own.....In this house he can wonder here and there without anyone help........" Mr. shen said.

Chu smile faintly and guo just looked at Mr. shen......."Tell me, Did anyone accompany him at night.....?" Chu asked. "Usually I accompany him...! But sometime i don't.....! I drink sometime, whenever i have trouble in sleeping........and shen wei didn't like that at all. So i often leave him alone at night......." Mr. shen said.

"And did you have trouble in sleeping that night........?" Chu asked looking at Mr. shen. "Yes...! I was drinking and fall asleep another room........but yezhun often check shen wei before sleeping or sometime he is also accompany him if i am not........" Mr. shen said and Chu and guo looked at yezhun.

Yezhun became pale all of a sudden when they all looked at him He gulped down when he saw chu is looking at him with cold gaze...."Any explanation Mr. shen yezhun.....?" chu asked narrowing his eyes. 

Yezhun clear his throat first,"I....I was......(clear his throat again) I didn't check on shen wei ge that night....." he said shuttering. Chu smirk and stand up, walk towards yezhun, sending cold shivers to him......

"And why....?" chu asked coming closer to yezhun. "I....I already slept that night and thought that uncle will be with wei. so i just slept....in my room......" yezhun said. Chu gave handkerchief to yezhun, and yezhun frown..."wipe your face...." chu said and yezhun realised that he is sweating badly.

"And Miss wang....where....." wang cut chu words before completed. "I was busy talking with my boyfriend.....you can have his number if you want....and i didn't check on wei ge at all...." wang said. And chu looked at her than grit his teeth.

"Don't you dare to cut my words again Miss wang....! Otherwise, it will be really bad for you and your so called boyfriend...." chu said and wang sigh. 

"Okay..! Nice to talk with you all.....! And......" suddenly someone phone ring at that time. Everyone looked at each other and wang elbow yezhun, because it's his phone ringing non stop. Yezhun took out his phone from his pocket and frown. It's an unknown number.

Chu nod to one of his officer, who is sitting in front of his laptop. Yezhun took the phone..."hello...?" yezhun asked. "Ah.....shen yezhun...! Why did you took time to pick my call.....?" That voice ask.

"who is it....?" yezhun asked and chu sign him to put the phone on loudspeaker. Yezhun did as he told......"why bother to know me....? Just listen to me clearly......i have your brother shen wei.....! And i want something in exchange of his life......." that voice said.

"where is wei ge....! let me talk to him...." yezhun shout. And that voice laugh...."Oh my....when did you love your gege that much.....? well he is sleeping right now.....but i will gave you chance to talk with him as much as you like.......Firstly......i need a blank paper sign by your grandfather......." that voice said. And everyone just frown hearing that demand.

"what...? why you need that....?" yezhun asked. "Don't use your brain, just do as i say and you can hear your gege voice......." that voice say and before that yezhun could ask anything the phone got cut.

Chu walk near to his officer,"did you track it...?" chu asked. "No sir..! They are clever...! Using the untraceable number....." that officer replied and chu sigh. "what we do now officer....? they have my wei....! They will hurt him......" Mr. shen said in panicking. 

Chu sigh..."Don't get panic and rushed things Mr. shen.......we have to make sure that shen wei is alive and they are saying the truth........next time if they call try to talk with shen wei first....." chu said and hurriedly walked out leaving some officers behind to watch over the others.

Guo also follow chu and Mr. shen sit don on the couch closing his eyes...."My wei...!! I want to hear his voice once......" he mumbled and yezhun grab his shoulder.....trying to sooth him. Mr. shen sigh and slowly walk towards his father room.

Who is having a fever now, and still he is mumbling wei name over and over again. "daqing i am going out for two days okay....! take care of yourself and i called your friend to stay here with you okay..." yunlan said preparing his bag and looking at daqing who are laying on the bed.

"That's not fair gege.....! You just came back and now you are going again....? " daqing whined. "i have bought your medicines and don't you dare to miss it...." yunlan said ruffling daqing hair. "If i am healthy, then you have not to go away from me....." daqing said sadly and yunlan kissed daqing forehead.

"You will be healthy......once again and i will be here with you always...." yunlan said and daqing smile. He walked out and went to his friend house in hurry. Actually is really worried for shen wei and he don't believe that he will stay alert and moreover zhu hong may try again to hurt shen wei.....

Zhu hong stand at the door and looked at shen wei sleeping face. Ling got startled all of a sudden and stand to defend shen wei. "don't worry...! I won't hurt him....." zhu hong said. But ling jing just stay close to shen wei. "Stay there zhu hong..." ling jing said.

"I said i won't harm him...." zhu hong said in anger. Ling jing sigh and let zhu hong walk inside. it's not that zhu hong is a bad person.....she is just over protective towards yunlan. And when she saw him with shen wei sleeping like that. She couldn't control her anger at all......

Zhu hong sit on the chair near the window......"That was a selfish act....isn't it....?" zhu hong asked calmly still looking at shen wei. Ling jing sigh,"why did you try to kill him....? you never act like this before at all........" ling jing asked sitting on the edge of the bed. still shielding him.

Zhu hong smirk lightly....."That's because i never see yunlan act like that before with someone before.........." zhu hong said. "He have so many girlfriend and boyfriend before zhu hong.....! He have done far more than that...." ling jing said.

Zhu hong looked at ling jing,"He just do as he pleased...! But he never take care of anyone before....." zhu hong said coldly. Ling jing lost his words. It's true, he never take care of anyone else before like that. 

"maybe.......he is blind that's why....." Ling jing try to convince zhu hong and himself also......."Do you think he....." zhu hong stop as yunlan barged inside the room. Worry written all over his face......and he looked at shen wei than to zhu hong in anger.........