Chapter 37

"yes...! okay officer, i will come at your office as soon as wang came back...." yezhun talked with chu as he heared someone just barged inside his house. And his house is in chaos...."officer someone came i think..." yezhun said as he end the call and run outside from his room.

What he saw makes him shocked and happy as well..."WEI GE...!!!" yezhun shout as soon as he saw an injured person holding shen wei in his arms entered inside in his house and all the servants are gather here...

Yezhun run towards them and check shen wei, because he is fully covered in blood and yezhun thought that he is injured. "take him......look at his injury.....call....call the doctor......hurry....." yunlan mumbled and kneeled down.

His vision are getting black now, he is forcing himself to stay away, making sure that shen wei alright and in safe hands. Shen wei already passed out after sitting inside the car and yunlan somehow manage to get him here. Yezhun saw that the person is going to close his eyes who is holding shen wei in his hand.

He hold shen wei in his hands and yunlan fall back on the floor totally black out. "Call the ambulance...." yezhun shout and servants call the ambulance. They too both of them to the hospital, not knowing about yunlan at all. But right now, he was his gege savior and he have to help him too.

Chu and guo also join him at the hospital and ask yezhun what happen. "i can't believe that ge will came back like that. That man bring him inside and fainted after that, doctor told me that he is being shot two places." yezhun said waiting outside the shen wei room.

Chu hummed and wait there with yezhun thinking about something. At that time, zhu hong cursed her phone as no one is picking up. And that phone is ringing beside the dead man inside the factory. His body has been taken away and police force already start investigating the surroundings about what happened and who killed those men in broad day light.

One of the officer pick the phone that continuously ringing. "hello..?" zhu hong asked. "yes..! who is this....?" an unknown voice ask. zhu hong frown as she again check the number. she changed her voice..."son...! where are you...?" zhu hong act like the mother of that person whom this phone is belongs. 

That officer think that she is the mother, so he sadly give her the news that her son is dead along with other men. Zhu hong act and cry out loudly and cut the call. "shit..!! shit..!!" zhu hong cursed. She grit her teeth and tightly clinch her phone in her hand. "zhao yunlan.....! I will see how many times will you save him...." she said and sigh in anger.

At hospital, Mr. shen run inside as soon as he get the news of shen wei return and admitted to the hospital. "where is my wei..? where is he...?" he shout as soon as he walk near yezhun. Yezhun hold him and calm him down first. 

"uncle..! uncle...he is okay...he is okay...! doctor is checking wei ge....don't worry.." yezhun said and Mr. shen calmed down a bit and took a deep breath. He sit down on the bench and felt happy. But chu glaring at him, non stop. 

After sometime doctor came out,"he is totally fine and no serious injury is being found. He is just shocked right now. "doctor said and walk away from there. Yezhun became so happy and jump in happiness that his gege is safe and sound.

He walked inside as soon as he get the permission and Mr. shen stood up. "I think we don't need you anymore officer. My son came back home......that's what i need. You can go now." Mr. shen said and chu frown. He could not believe that Mr. shen would say something like that.

"Mr. shen...i didn't expect this from you. I thought you wanna know about the real culprit behind all this mess. And the person who is trying hard to kill your son is wondering out there....." chu said gazing at Mr. shen face.

Mr. shen coldly looked at him,"exactly..! the real culprit is out there somewhere, ready to kill my son. Do your job and captured him...." Mr. shen said and walked inside the room. Chu grit his teeth and think something. "let's have some talk with the other guy.......who save him." chu said, not able to do anything about shen wei right now.

They wait outside the operation theater and after half an hour, doctor came out. "chief chu suzi SID. How's the patient doctor...?" chu asked. "Oh officer...! He is totally fine, we take out two bullets from his body and there are so many injury but not that harmful. He will recover soon...." doctor said and walked away.

chu nod and leave guo out there and walked away to talk with shen wei doctor. "wei ge...!" yezhun mumbled while caressing shen wei long hair and face. Shen wei is sleeping peacefully there and got some scratches here and there.

"I can't believe that you came back wei ge....." yezhun mumbled and his eyes got moist seeing his brother healthy and alive. "Now we don't have to bother with that will.......right uncle..?" yezhun tun his head and found that his uncle lost in his deep thoughts.

He walk near to him and shake him a little, "uncle....? you okay...?" yezhun asked and Mr. shen came back to his senses..."huh..? right....! yeah..i am okay...i am totally fine......" Mr. shen said and walk near shen wei.

"Yezhun ask doctor, when we can take him back.....?" Mr. shen said looking at shen wei and holding his hand. Yezhun nod and walked out. He frown, seeing a weird reaction of his uncle. But he shake his thoughts and walk towards the doctor cabin. Where chu already present there and talking with the doctor.

After half an hour later, yezhun came back,"doctor said we can take him back home if we like. Or we can wait until he woke up...." yezhun said and Mr. shen turn,"Then we are going home.....i can't let him stay here unprotected........" Mr. shen said and yezhun nod. he walked out to settle the bills.

He also ask about the person who save shen wei and payed his bills and gave his number to the reception.."call me whenever he woke up and if you need anything...okay..." yezhun said and that receptionist smile taking yezhun number.

Yezhun winked at her and walked away. After that they brought sleeping shen wei back home. Which is really not looking good right now. Because no matter what, they should have wait for shen wei to woke. Yezhun thought, but he didn't argue with his uncle right now.....he just helped shen wei to layed on the bed and Mr. shen order him to walked out.

"Something is not right....." yezhun mumbled and text someone......while walking out from the room.