Chapter 68

"Is it hurting.......?" shen wei asked standing near the window not looking at the yunlan who is sitting on the bed after getting treated by the doctor. Yunlan took a deep breath and about to say something when shen wei phone ring.

He stop, shen wei picked the call." Yes Baba.....! Oh......! I will be there just give me 20 minutes okay..... Yeah..... Bye....." shen wei said on phone and took a deep breath after ending the conversation.

His eyes got moist as he watched the wallpaper of his phone. Which is his twin photo giggling together cutely. His eyes than fall upon yunlan face......

He sigh and walked near yunlan. "Take some rets here.......! I have to go back home for some work......." shen wei said showing no emotions to yunlan. But inside his heart, only he knew that how desperately he want tell and show how much he love the person sitting in front of him.

"I am sorry.....! I didn't mean that....." yunlan finally speaks, when shen wei about to leave the room. Shen wei turned and looked at yunlan. "You know what zhao yunlan.....! Sometimes you have to live for yourself. You have live your life for others. That's what I like about you....! I always respect you for that....... And I won't stop thanking you every day for everything........

Because of you I got what I want...... Now it's your turn to have your happiness. But I think....... I am just a mistake of your life. Good bye zhao yunlan... I won't disturb you again..... Take care.... "shen wei sadly and leave hurriedly.

Yunlan just shockingly looked at shen wei, who just walked out from the room. He have no words left to say to him. He always thinks that shen wei will be hating him for what he have done to him. And moreover he didn't even tell him the whole truth and hide it from him.

But after listening shen wei. He realised that he is being thinking wrong about shen wei. Wei is not like the others who will blame him for every bad thinks happen to them.

He really got surprised that how can someone respect him like that and even thanks him for whatever he did.

"zhao yunlan....! You moron.... What have you done to my car.....!" suddenly a loud voice came making yunlan came back to his senses. Its chu...... Shen wei call him so that yunlan not be alone here.

Chu stop shouting at yunlan seeing his moist eyes, he walk closer to yunlan and grab him from his shoulder......     "You okay......?" chu asked. "I am really a bad person......." yunlan said lost in his own world.

Suddenly he stood up and wipe his face.... "I don't belong here..... I don't belong here.........." yunlan start shouting like a mad person. While going towards the door.

A loud slap sound echoed inside the room. It was chu, he had enough of this nonsense. And can't take it anymore........ He slapped really hard to yunlan cheeks.

Yunlan shockingly just looked at chu angry face cupping his cheek, where he just get a hard slap by him. "Yes...... You are a really bad person zhao yunlan. Don't you have any brain or heart......? Can't you see what is happening around you.......? You know what...... You are a person who run from his responsibility every single time.......! Yes......! You are....... You run away from your brother when he need you the most......... To save him....! You run away from wei.... Whom you love the most.....(yunlan about to say something).... Let me finish first........

Stop putting up a drama in front of me. I am not shen wei or your brother, who can tolerate your nonsense like this. You run away from shen wei when he need you the most......... And when he accepts you with all your faults.... You again pushed him aside....... He love you...... And waited for you.......

Believe me if I am him.... I will definitely move on with my life with my childrens..........i will not wait for you to come and complete me........ He didn't ask anything from you yunlan. He just wants to be with you........ Can't you give him that......? Stop running away from him now. You both have suffered a lot. Now it's your time to be happy together......... "chu said and took a deep breath because of the shouting that much.

" Children's.......? Family........? " yunlan mumbled looking at chu and chu sigh......" Damn.......! "chu mumbled because it's shen wei right to tell about the children to yunlan. Not him. But he accidentally said those words and yunln catch it clearly what chu try to say. He walk closer to chu.....

" I want to know everything......! Every single detail from the day I left wei in the hospital........" yunlan firmly asked looking at chu with confident.

On the other side shen wei wipe his face before entering inside the room........ Two beautiful twin run towards wei while giggling and shouting......

A sweet smile appeared upon wei face when he grab them both upon his embrace......... "You came alone....... Where is dady.....?" The girl asked sweetly and shen wei looked at his grandfather who watching them while sitting on the chair........

He saw the sadness in wei eyes and can guess what happened to him..... "Let your him take a rest for now....... Come with me....." grandpa said and they both run towards grandpa to play with him. Shen wei nod to his grandpa and leave from there.

If he stood there one more minute..... He will definitely broke down in front of his kids. Which he don't want to do....... He didn't want to let his kids feel how hurt he is and because of whom........

So he walked inside his room and closed it before he burst out crying heavily. He covered his mouth to control his loud sobbing. He throw himself upon bed and let the tears fall down........ And fall asleep while crying heavily...........

Outside.....? Someone knock the door and servant open it. There zhao yunlan walked inside with moist eyes which is red and swollen right now. Like he was crying heavily before.....

He looked here and there to find someone familiar in the house.....

"DADDY......!?" a sweet voice came making yunlan stun as he slowly moved back to see the owner of the voice............