Chapter 22

"Yunlan where are you....? could you please come back. I need your help...." ling jing said on phone. And after that they end the call. On the other side in the big hospital,"what happened to him doctor.......? Is he okay.....?" Mr. shen asked in worry. "I am so sorry Mr. shen but your father have gone into a coma due to shock and we don't know when will he woke up now......" Doctor said sadly.

Mr. shen grab his head and cry......."what is going on with us......? First wei and now dad....." Mr. shen mumbled to himself and walked inside the VIP room of his father. He told everything to yezhun and told them to stay together at the house and look for each other.

yezhun assured him and told him to stay stronger right now, and after talking with his uncle yezhun sigh deep and sit on the couch. "Wei ge got shot two times....! He was right in front of us.....and suddenly he just vanished from there....." yezhun mumbled as wang looked at him.

"yezhun...! who hate wei ge that much....?" wang asked showing worry for his brother now. "I don't know wang.......but i just know this, someone really trying hard to kill him by any means........" yezhun said and leaned his head back in worry thinking about wei.

"do you think wei ge will be....." wang try to asked as yezhun cut her words.."No..!! he is alive and safe....i am sure...." yezhun said firmly. "and why you say that......?" wang asked. "I have a feeling that if someone is trying hard to kill him and someone is also trying hard to save him...otherwise why would wei ge vanished just like that from there......" yezhun said and wang nod.

Yunlan walked inside the house and walk near wei and ling jing.."what happened...?" yunlan asked in worry. "aish....change your clothes first...we have to move him inside the room. He got fever due to cold...." ling jing said looking at totally wet yunlan.

yunlan hurriedly change his and dry his hair and help ling jing to take him upstairs at the room. Ling jing make sure the bed is okay and then yunlan layed wei gently and calmly not hurting his wounds. Ling jing attached everything to wei again and inject the fever reducer to him.

Yunlan cover shen wei body with warm blanket and try to warm his body,"You should gave him the body heat....." ling jing suggest, because he already do that. Yunlan widen his eyes ,"what..!! no way...i am not..." yunlan deny. "Okay..! i will layed next to him then......" ling jing about to go when yunlan stop him.

"I will do it..." yunlan said glaring at ling jing who smile at him. 'i won't disturb you....." ling jing said as he walked out from the room. Yunlan sigh and remove his shirt and layed next to wei. Wrapping his cold body with his warm one while looking at him deeply........seeing him breathing calmly make yunlan feel good and assure that he is okay.

Soon he also fell asleep embracing wei gently not hurting his wounds. Zhu hong walked out from the room and found ling jing there on his table doing something. "Is yunlan here......?" she asked walking closer to him.

"Hmmm.." ling jing hummed not responding her that much. She frown and looked here and there...."where is he.....the blind innocent man..?" zhu hong asked. This time ling jing looked at zhu hong and narrow his gaze.....

"You should respect him zhu hong....! Despite of his blindness, he is way better than you...! Just because of you...he have..." ling jing stop as he remembered how much she got jealous when she just found that yunlan is sleeping with shen wei.

"He have what...?" zhu hong asked coldly. "Never mind....! Just tell me what you want and have some rest....! We have to stay low for now, until he recovered back....yunlan can't meet you, he is with him taking care of his health..........." ling jing said again looking at his laptop.

And zhu hong blood boil by hearing that yunlan is with shen wei again and taking care of him. She grit her teeth,"I see....! Okay...! I will talk to him later, by myself..." she said and walked inside his room almost slamming the door behind her.

She start throwing things in anger inside the room and breath heavily...."Shen wei....!! I have to do something with you......." she said as tear fall down from her eyes, but her face still burning in anger for shen wei, who are getting all the attention of yunlan even his precious time, which he share with his little brother.

In zhao apartment, daqing is also getting ready for taking a nap. He layed down and beside him, his best friend is laying. "I really miss my gege...." daqing mumbled to his friend. "He will come back tomorrow........" his friend said. 

"I really hope that he is okay and healthy.......! Once i got healthy, i will do job and earn so much. And make my gege stay here with me always..." daqing said and he get the snore from the other side.

Daqing pout his mouth and looked at yunlan photo near his bed side table. He blow a kiss toward it and say good night to yunlan.......

On the other side, yunlan open his eyes when a small knock sound came. He turn his head towards the voice and saw ling jing there. He sit up calmly not shaking shen wei body. Ling jing came and change the drip as he check his temperature....

"He is fine now...." ling jing said smiling with assurance. Yunlan also sigh relief. "When will he woke up.......?" yunlan asked. "Maybe tomorrow morning......" Ling jing said checking shen wei heartbeat.

"He is okay now....come..! Have something to eat...i have order some food......and.....zhu hong wanted to talk with you......." ling jing said after checking shen wei. Yunlan sigh," she is here.......?" Yunlan asked. "Yes....! A while ago....." ling jing replied, covering shen wei body properly.

 Yunlan grab his shirt and wear it. He follow ling jing outside, downstairs after assuring that shen wei is okay. There zhu hong is also sitting on the table, in anger. Her swollen eyes are showing that how much she cry inside her room and she really look like a mad person. 

Yunlan looked at her than to ling jing. They both looked at each other and sit down silently, not uttering a word right now. yunlan coughed a little to break the awkward silence, finally zhu hong look up......

"Oh..! you are here...? I thought you are having a dinner with him......?" zhu hong said sarcastically. Yunlan frown and looked at ling jing, who just shake his shoulder is denial, not knowing what's going on.

"Why...? do you have any problem with that.......?" yunlan asked. "why would i......? you can have anyone in your life.......! Anyone.....!!" zhu hong said forcing a smile upon his face........"what's the matter with you zhu hong........?" yunlan asked politely. "Nothing....! Nothing at all.......!" zhu hong said.

Yunlan grit his teeth and stood up from there.."fine then....i should have go........." yunlan said and walked upstairs without having his food. Zhu hong ling jing looked at yunlan with shocked. He can't leave food like that....what's happening to him.......?