Chapter 7

Yunlan pulled shen wei on his shoulder like a rice sack. But shen wei really troubling him a lot. He continously hit yunlan shoulder with his hands and fist and shake his legs to get off from his hold. Yunlan just didn't give a shit about it at all. He walked back to the house and now go on the upstairs. He entered inside the dirty and damaged room.

And throw shen wei down on the floor. Shen wei moved away as soon as he get free from yunlan hold. Yunlan stretch his shoulder and rub a little.

"Stay here.... Or next time I won't give you a chance to even blink......" yunlan said coldly and ling jing being shackles this time. Yunlan tie shen wei hand to the bed near him which is broken and covered with lots of things.....shen wei got scare.

He got silent and stay silent wrapping his body together. And stop the tears which is ready to fall out. He hate crying. He didn't want to cry......

"Shouldn't we inject him.....?" ling jing asked. Yunlan looked at shen wei who scarly sit there on the dirty floor..... He kneeled down near him.

"If you want to survive...... Don't run!" yunlan mumbled. But still shen wei got a cold sweat hearing his voice near him.

He didn't say anything at all. Yunlan stood up, "There is no need of it..... I am sure he won't run again......" yunlan said sarcastically and they both go outside locking the door.

As they both reached down, yunlan hit ling jing lightly.... "I swear..... If he run away from here..... I will kill you....." yunlan said.

Ling jing hissed in pain, "Sorry....! You know how much i got tired....." ling jing whined. Yunlan coldly look at him.... "Now watch him...... If he go out again......" yunlan threatened ling jing.

"Aiyoo..... I promise....! It won't happen again..... Ay.... But it's really surprising.....! How he get free and run out from here. All by himself.....? Are you sure he is blind.....? The way he is pointing that knife to us.... I really think once that he is looking at me....... "ling jing said.

Yunlan think of something....." You are right..... He is special....! "yunlan said and grab his phone. He came back to check wei and to take his phone back..... But he got wei wandering there freely.......

" I will be back....! And....! Don't sleep..... "yunlan said firmly. And ling jing nod. Yunlan walked out from there after looking here and there......

He came to his apartment and looked at his brother. Who is sleeping peacefully." I swear..... This is last......! After getting you better.... I will leave all this....." yunlan mumbled while kissing daqing head.

After that he start doing some house chores. And prepare breakfast for his brother........

On the other side, shen wei trembled every time he heared something. But no one came near him after that. He really feels broken right now. He is here struggling to get free and his family still sleeping peacefully not knowing that, there precious person.

Whom they have to looked after is missing right under there nose.

Shen wei could not stay strong enough now. He burst out crying..... "Dad....! Baba......! Please....... Help me......" He mubbled while sobbing.

And getting tired of crying, he fall asleep while sitting there.........

It's 7:30 a.m and daqing woke up stretching his arms. He smile happily as he heared his gege is doing something outside. He walked outside and saw the apartment is fully cleaned and now his brother is preparing breakfast for them.

Daqing became happy and walked back to the washroom to take a bath. He happily came out. And sit on the chair.

"Good morning ge....! Hmmm smells good....." daqing greet his brother and smile widely. Yunlan greet him back and placed fried fish and sandwiches for breakfast.

Daqing really love fishes. He smile brightly whenever yunlan make some fried fish for him.

" Gege....! Why did you prepare this much....?" daqing asked seeing that yunlan prepare extra for them both. Yunlan didn't realise that.... He also frown and looked at the food.

"Ah.... Ling jing...! This is for ling jing....!" yunlan said not looking at daqing. Everytime he lie. He cannot look into his brother eyes.

Daqing munch his food. "Ling jing....! Hmm okay...." daqing found something suspicious but he didn't ask anything. He thought that his yunlan ge have a girlfriend and he prepared this for her.

Yunlan sigh and start eating his breakfast. As the bite he munch is not going down from his throat. He feel so lost and don't know why he is feeling weirdly this time.

He can't eat properly and just drink his juice. "Ge....! Soon our college will going on a trip.... Can I go...?" daqing asked.

"No...!" Yunlan directly said without thinking once. "But ge....!" daqing try to convince his brother. "Didi.... Last time I gave you permission and you end up in hospital. I won't allow you to go..... No means no..." yunlan said firmly and put the plates to the sink and start washing up.

Daqing didn't argue with yunlan and prepare his bag to go to the college. He is a last year student and ready to became a accountant.

After finishing the kitchen work. Yunlan packed those sandwiches and think that he should give it to ling jing.

"Remember.....!" yunlan about to say as daqing stop him. "I know I know.... Don't run. Don't walk faster.... Don't eat something that's not good.....! Ha.... Gege don't worry.....! I am grown up now.......! Go...." daqing assured yunlan that he is okay.

Daqing walk inside the university and yunlan drove away smiling at his didi. He came straight to that abandoned house inside the forest.

He slowly walked inside to check whether ling jing is sleeping or...... But luckily lung jing doing something in his laptop and looked at yunlan when he came inside. "Ah......what are you doing...?" yunlan asked placing the box in front of ling jing.

Ling jing happily open that box and about to eat the sandwich, yunlan stop him. "you hungry beast...! that's not for you....." yunlan said. And ling jing pout his mouth. "zhu hong is not here.....she had a class today, i guess......and i am also hungry....." ling jing said thinking that yunlan brought this for zhu hong.

Yunlan smack ling jing head, "Always thinking about your big stomach......huh..? Gave this to him.....! I don't want him to starve to death........" yunlan said. Ling jing scratch his head, not understanding.

"but we will kill him later, then why....." ling jing closed his mouth seeing yunlan glaring at him. "i am not going to feed him...! He is dangerous, what if he bite me with his teeth.....?" Ling jing said. And yunlan suddenly remembered his bite mark, where shen wei bit him badly....a small smile appear upon his lips......

He garb one sandwich from the box and placed it on the plate. "Fine....!! I will do it....." yunlan said coldly and walked upstairs. He opened the door and amazed by the sleeping shen wei. Yunlan walked near him and kneeled down near him.

He now examine him, how handsome he is. His pearl like skin is not comparable to anyone. He have a big eyelashes, (Is it fake.....yunlan think) and, a urge to touch it develop inside yunlan heart. He grit his teeth and control his mind right now.

He saw his pale cheeks covered in tears and a bruised soft lips. which is so inviting. Yunlan gulped down looking at shen wei lips and his hand unconsciously move forward to touch him.................