Chapter 61

"WEI...!!!!!!" Yunlan and yezhun shout as grandpa is being fallen on the floor away from wei, like someone just pushed him and wei holding his head looked at his father. His eyes is full of tears and questions. He turned his head and looked at yunlan and yezhun, as slowly his eyes closed and he fall back on the floor totally covered with his own blood. 

Mr. shen got shocked as he try to hit his father but shen wei pushed his grandpa away from him, and take the hit all by himself. Yunlan and yezhun run towards shen wei and grandpa. Yunlan took shen wei on his lap and try to shake him, to talk with him but wei didn't even move a bit. Yezhun took care of his grandpa.

And Mr. shen took this chance and run outside saving his life from yunlan and yezhun. But his bad.......as he run outside chu point his gun on his forehead and give him a deadly smirk...."Want to run.......? Run.....! As far you wanna go....." chu challenge Mr. shen.

Mr. shen gulped down and looked at chu deadly glare, his face is covered with sweat........"Le....Let me go officer, i will give you whatever you want.......just let me go....." Mr. shen try to negotiate with chu. Chu lower his gun and laugh at him. 

"You call a devil by himself in your life Mr. shen......." Chu said and point him behind. Ashe turned a tight slap hit his cheeks. There yunlan stood with his anger.......ready to kill whoever comes his way. Yezhun and grandpa hurriedly took wei to the hospital without any delay and yunlan stay behind with chu to deal with wei so called father.

Mr. shen looked at yunlan and try to punched him but yunlan blocked his hand and punched his face hard..."You call yourself a father....? Do you know what it's feel like to be a father......? You one pathetic being......." yunlan shout and again hit Mr. shen again and  again.

He hit him so badly that chu have to come in between them to stop yunlan..."Hold yourself yunlan....! He is not worth it......." chu said. "Officer........you........have ....to arrest him.........it's your duty...." Mr. shen said vomiting blood due to hitting.

 Yunlan about to hit him again but chu stop him....."You don't have to tell what's my duty is......! I can take care of that and for now.......Mr. shen, i am going to arrest you to try to kill your son and father by plotting kidnapping through zhao yunlan...." Chu said and shackled his both hands.

"Leave him to me Chief chu...! I can take care of him...." yunlan said gritting his teeth and gazing at Mr. shen. "No...! You have to go.....! shen wei need you......go...! I will take care of him....." chu said and yunlan calmed down a bit. He hurriedly went toward the hospital where shen wei have been taken.

Chu took Mr. shen with him In SID.............Yunlan reached at hospital within half an hour and run inside searching yezhun. And he found him walking outside the operation theater as grandpa sitting on the chair holding his head.

Yunlan reached near them and asked about wei as soon as he reached near yezhun and grandpa. But he is welcomed by a harsh slap by grandpa......"How dare yo touch my wei.....! How could you do this to him.....?" Grandpa shout and yunlan looked at yezhun not knowing why grandpa reacting that way. 

"I...don't.....understand...." yunlan hesitantly asked. Grandpa glare at yunlan..."You don't understand....? Tell me how my wei get pregnant then.....! Tell me......." grandpa shout and yezhun hold his grandpa.. "Grandpa....! Please....don't shout....we are at hospital....calm down....." yezhun try to calm his grandpa.

"don't touch me.....! you also know about it....! tell me zhao yunlan....did you forced my wei.....? Did you raped him...?" Grandpa asked eyes filled with tears.

Yunlan looked at grandpa, his eyes is also moist......" Please don't say that....! I didn't forced wei into this. Actually we both don't know about that......." Yunlan said calming grandpa down and helped him sit down as he kneeled down near him and hold his hands......

After that he told everything to grandpa right from the beginning and yezhun also side yunlan and helped him to clear everything to grandpa. Hearing yunlan and yezhun about what exactly happened and how his own son planned all this with the help of their own some business person.

Grandpa stood up not saying or showing any emotion to yunlan and yezhun just took a deep sigh while closing his eyes. Making the others so confused. At that time doctor came out and walk near yunlan and yezhun. "He is okay....but still weak due to his pregnancy......and one more thing his eyes is totally heal.  So don't worry about him now.......take care.." Doctor said smiling to yunlan and yezhun.

Grandpa silently heared everything and calmly walk inside the room to see wei leaving yunlan and yezhun their. Yunlan can't control himself as tears fall down from his eyes....seeing him like that yezhun eyes also got moist. 

"I always like him......more than a brother. But still i never try to hurt him that way. I am glad that he have you in his life.....don't feel sad about it.....grandpa is angry right now....give them some time. He will understand....." yezhun said as he hugged yunlan to console him.

Yunlan also hugged him back and try to calm himself down...."I have to go now.......! I have save my life..." yunlan said breaking the hug. yezhun frown, "where are you going...........?" yezhun asked.

"I have to go yezhun....! After all i did helped your uncle in the kidnapping....i have to complete my punishment............" yunlan said sadly and try to walk away, but yezhun tightly grab his wrist. "No...! If it's not you...we can't help my gege......just because of you we can save him and even cure his eyes......let me talk to chief chu..! He is a nice person....he will understand.....just stay here..." yezhun try to convince yunlan to stay here but yunlan shake his head in denial.

"Let me go yezhun...! There is no need to talk with officer chu......you can't force him to break the law by himself......and i am not running away. Just getting my punishment. I promise....i will come back......i will come back to my life........" yunlan said and walked out wiping his teary eyes.....

He didn't dare to look back at his wei inside the room. If he did, he not be able to walk away from him like that. With a heavy heart and soul he, walked out from there and went straight to SID.

And chu sadly looked at yunlan when he walked inside as he put shackle upon his wrist...."Ready to turn another page of your life....?" chu asked. "Hell yeah....!!!!" yunlan said smirking........