Chapter 10

"Damn it....!!" chu shout when they found that abandon house inside the forest. As soon as chu entered inside the house, he feel the warmth inside, like this house were on fire. He checked all the room and found one burned shackle.......

"They were here.....block every road......! hurry.....!" chu shout in anger and walked outside. He grit his teeth and found one apple is outside the house falling near the window. "did they have apple fight here.....?" chu mumbled and grab that apple with a handkerchief........

"Sir if you want to eat fruit i can brought for you....! Don't eat that......." guo said innocently. And chu glare at him. "give this to our forensic team......we are going back.......!" chu said and thinks something...........

"did you tell zhu hong about here.......?" yunlan asked when ling jing came back with a food and some clothes. "yeah i already send her the location. She will come here tomorrow...." ling jing said placing the food and giving the clothes to yunlan.

"Tell me one thing.....! why are taking care of him....? You are supposed to kill him right now......." ling jing said looking at yunlan. "we can't kill him right now.....! we will be safe until he is breathing........" yunlan said checking the clothes.

And he got shocked, because the clothes are double of shen wei size. "What is this......?" yunlan asked checking the shirt......."It's....a......shirt....!" ling jing said. "and for whom......two people can fir in this. Don't you have any brain....." yunlan shout at him.

"look......police is alert in the city okay....! I grab whatever i see....." ling jing said and walked to his room for taking a warm bath. Yunlan grit his teeth and looked at shen wei. he shake him a little, checking him but shen wei just sleep their deeply.

Yunlan pulled him up on his shoulder and walked upstairs to the room, He layed shen wei on the couch and scratch his head. He untie shen wei hand and legs and removed the cloth covering his mouth.

He looked at shen wei soft lips and smirk. He prepare bath for shen wei and took him inside the washroom, as he opening his shirt, he felt he is doing wrong. He felt awkward.........his hands shiver, can't be able to undress the fainted person in front of him.

yunlan think of something and then wrapped his eyes with a handkerchief, after grabbing everything he might need. Then, he undress shen wei, and placed his naked body inside the water. He rubbed his body, without seeing him.

He wash his hair gently and felt that he have a really soft hair. Soon yunlan wrapped shen wei body with bathrobe and then remove the handkerchief from his eyes. He smile seeing shen wei neat and clean. But frown seeing those little bruises......

He walked out and layed shen wei on the bed. "Now....! How do i put this cloth on you...?" yunlan mumbled. Then he got and idea. He covered his body with quilt and remove the bathrobe, then hurriedly put on that long shirt upon his fragile soft body.

Yunlan sigh when finally he successfully put on that shirt upon shen wei body. Yunlan didn't put any pant on shen wei lower body. He didn't need to. Because, that shirt is large enough to cover half of wei body. yunlan grab the medic box from ling jing bag and put bandages upon wei cuts.

He then tie shen wei one leg with shackle on the bed. And covered his body with quilt. He walked inside the washroom leaving the door open, so that he can hear if shen wei woke up. He take a warm bath and feel relaxed.

After taking bath he walked out rubbing his wet hair and saw shen wei still sleeping. He looked at the watch...It's 7:30 p.m. "He must be awake now.....!" yunlan mumbled and check shen wei breathing.

Everything is fine........he sigh and suddenly a loud thunder echoed outside. Yunlan walk near the window and look outside. Outside is really dark and silent. Only a cold wind and loud thunder sound coming.

Soon the rain start pouring and yunlan sigh..."damn it...!" he cursed and call daqing. "Hey...! did you eat....! okay...! I am really sorry....just locked the door and sleep okay....! I can't be able to come home tonight....." yunlan said and cut the call.

After that yunlan call ling jing to bring the food upstairs. They silently start eating their dinner. Ling jing looked at shen wei and mesmerized by his beauty. "He is a beauty isn't he......." ling jing said winking to yunlan.

And yunlan looked at ling jing like he is going to kill him with his rage. Ling jing gulped down and silently munch his dinner. They both got alert when shen wei groan a little......he stir and grab his head, feeling heavy. But somehow he felt calm and fresh right now....

He sit up in shocked and feel the soft bed under him. He got cold sweat when he felt that he is wearing something loose and.......he is totally naked on below........he can feel that he is not alone here.

A loud thunder struck and shen wei tremble, he wrapped himself tightly and start covering his lower body with quilt. Yunlan saw this and clear his throat. because ling jing is staring at him. Shen wei got startled when he feel his leg is tied up.

"What are you trying to do....? I am not a animal....!" shen wei shout in frustration. Yunlan groan and walked near shen wei......."I already told you...not to shout....." yunlan said gritting his teeth. Shen wei wrapped his body feeling yunlan is standing near him.

Yunlan nod ling jing to get some food and ling jing gave some food to yunlan. "Here....! have something food......(sigh) I changed your clothes, don't worry.......i didn't see anything....so stop worrying........" yunlan said. But this time with some calm voice.

Ling jing frown and looked at yunlan with shocked face. He never saw him taking care of someone rather than daqing. But that's new.........he just silently smirk seeing yunlan like that and didn't utter a word.

Shen wei didn't eat and stay like that......"eat it....i won't ask again....." yunlan shout and shen wei tremble. "I....I need to.....go washroom...." shen wei said shuttering. Yunlan rolled his eyes and ling jing chuckled.

"He is a human being also.....take care..." ling jing said and grab everything out from the room. He almost run outside and to the kitchen. Yunlan try to stop him but can't. Yunlan sigh and looked at shen wei.

"i am going to untie you.....! Don't do anything smart in front of me....." yunlan threaten shen wei and wei nod to him. Yunlan open the shackle and shen wei hesitatingly remove the quilt. He stood in front of yunlan wearing only, shirt.

Yunlan felt so hot and amazed right now. because shen wei looks so damn hot. Yunlan came to his senses when shen wei fall on the floor while finding his way towards the washroom. yunlan came back to his senses.....and grab shen wei and help him stood up.

He helped him walked inside the washroom....."should i...?" yunlan asked hesitantly whether he should stay with him to guide him or what. "I can manage from here....." shen wei said calmly and yunlan nod. He check everything  before going out and sit outside on the bed.

shen wei cover his ear as soon as the light struck outside loudly. He is scare of it and gulped down. Luckily yunlan is already left from there. Shen wei didn't want to show he is scare right now. So he hurriedly finished his business.........

Yunlan got really amazed that despite if his blindness, he can do everything perfectly and didn't need much help. Only need some guidance first. Yunlan impressed by the way shen wei rescued back there under there nose and almost escaped..........

"You are something shen wei......" yunlan mumbled laying on the bed.