Chapter 25

"what are saying....?" Mr. shen shout while sitting in the meeting hall. Yezhun and wang also sit there, where as all other member. "Yes Mr. shen....! as we got the information that your son shen wei....! he is being missing and he is the rightful owner of this company if alive........" one of the member said.

Mr. shen and yezhun grit his teeth, "My son is not missing and he is alive. Don't make a fuss right here...........over some random news of yours....." Mr. shen said hiding the truth from them. "we know the truth Mr. shen and you can't deny it......your son is missing and he probably be dead according to our news.....moreover, your father is also in comma.....is that right......?" that member asked.

Mr. shen gulped and nod yes. "Fine...! you are saying that your son is with you. Then bring him here in the meeting.....we want to see him by ourself...." other also nod to him and Mr. shen looked at yezhun and wang who are silently listening to them all.

"Mr. shen...! your silence is making us worried. Just bring shen wei here...as he is the real owner of this whole empire.....we ourself don't believe in such rumors and so called news...! But we have to make sure that our owner is alright.....and your father is also not in a good shape......Please try to understand..." One old member said calmly to Mr. shen.

"And if we didn't bring him here.....?" Mr. shen asked. "Then....as per the authority...we will take all the matters in our hand and will decide what your fate........." The other one said coldly. Looking at his face, anyone can guess that he is not in a mood of negotiation right now and wanted to take all the matters in their hand.

Mr. shen sigh and about to say the truth about wei. When yezhun stood up,"Sorry gentleman and ladies....! But my gege......he have a small accident.....! He fell from the stairs and injured his body badly, when he heared about my grandfather attack.....that's why my uncle didn't bring him here....! Please give us one week.....! After one week we will definitely bring shen wei here.....in front of you......." yezhun said confidently making Mr. shen and wang shockingly looked at him.

All the members gasp together and start muttering to each other while looking at them. "Okay Mr. shen yezhun......! We have considered your request...! we give you one week...! One week...! And after that everything is over........" That member said and everyone walked out from there.

Yezhun gulped down the water after they all leave. He took a deep breath and looked at his uncle. "Let's go home uncle......" yezhun said looking here there. "Yezhun..!!" Mr. shen about to ask something when yezhun sign him to stop...."Let's talk at home....! There are ears everywhere....." yezhun said looking at one direction.

There that member looking at them while narrowing his eyes. Mr. shen nod and walked out following by wang. That member grit his teeth looking at them as he also walked away from there........

"what are doing...???!!" shen wei shout when he feel someone warm hand touching his chest. He about to move away from that touch when he heared a familiar sound...."It's me...!! just calm down...!" it's yunlan.

Shen wei took a deep breath and try to cal himself,"What are doing......? trying to kill me.....again...?" shen wei asked coldly. Yunlan looked at shen wei who have faced upward eyes wide open, like he is looking at the ceiling.

"I am changing your bandages........and for the last time...! I didn't try to kill you.....! Ever....!" yunlan said calmly. Shen wei didn't response to him again and stay silent. Yunlan could feel that his eyes are getting moist as shen wei is not believing him at all. Why this affecting me that much.......? yunlan thought as he change shen wei bandages.

He also brig something to eat, for shen wei...."can you sit....?" yunlan asked. Shen wei blink and try to move his muscle when yunlan try to help him. He helped him sit and not hurting himself. Yunlan didn't gave food to shen wei as he start feeding him by himself. 

"Here...!!" yunlan said and shen wei thought that he is giving him the plate or bowel or something....but he accidentally touch yunlan face. Shen wei could feel yunlan sad face and emotions touching his face. He didn't pull back his hand and stay like this.

He frown and pulled back his hand as yunlan breath and it's tickle shen wei palm. Yunlan smile faintly,"Open your mouth....!" yunlan said and shen wei do as he said. Yunlan happily feed him the food and wipe his lips with tissue paper gently, like he might hurt him by his actions.

What's making him sad is shen wei didn't saying anything to him and doing as he saying him to do...."do you need anything...?" yunlan asked gently. "Do you want to give me anything.......?" shen wei asked coldly. "I want to give you my whole world shen wei just ask for it....." yunlan thought.

"Ask me if you need anything....." yunlan said and grab all the things. 'i need my freedom...! could you give me...........! Or just try to kill me......." shen wei said. Yunlan looked at shen wei. He could understand how much he is broken from inside. He trusted him, rather than he is the one who kidnapped him, he trusted him and believe him that he would let him go just lie that. But everything is spoil now.

Yunlan didn't said anything, because he know. Everytime he try to convince him that he didn't do this. He won't believe him at all. "I am just down stairs......i will be back....." yunlan said. "Don't worry...! I won't run away....! I don't wanna die yet.......!" shen wei said closing his eyes.

Yunlan looked down and walked out feeling hurt right now and so did shen wei, he could also feel the sadness of yunlan. He cry when he feel that yunlan walked out. He cry silently and let his pain flow away. He miss his family , his grandfather......!

Yunlan walked inside the kitchen and throw dishes inside the basin. He stood there for a minute thinking about shen wei and turn. He got startled by zhu hong, who is standing so close to him and he didn't realize when did she came here......

Yunlan calm his breathing..."Are you insane .......? what are you doing here.......?" yunlan shout. And try to walked away from there. But zhu hong blocked his path and didn't let him walked him away. 

Yunlan frown,"what is this about.....?" yunlan asked as he got stop by her. "Do you think i am pretty yunlan...?" zhu hong asked. yunlan blinked his eyes and check zhu hong temperature..."do you have a flu.....? what happen to you......?" yunlan asked.

Zhu hong smirk, as she knew. Yunlan is trying to change the topic again. She let yunlan go upstairs...."Do you think he is better than me.....?" zhu hong asked when yunlan climbed on the first step of the stairs. 

Yunlan stop...... hearing that question. He tilt his head slightly and didn't answer to zhu hong question. And walked upstairs and fade behind the door. Zhu hong eyes trail yunlan until he entered inside the room. She took a deep breath and also walked inside her room.