Chapter 31

"shen wei sit there..." yunlan said when they get close to bed. But shen wei didn't want to leave yunlan at any cost. He just tightly grab yunlan shirt. He about to sit on the bed, holding yunlan shirt tightly in his hold, when yunlan loose his balance and fall down upon the shen wei.

And shen wei fall back on the bed yunlan on top. Yunlan could feel the warm breath of shen wei upon his lips and shen wei also could feel the loud heartbeat of yunlan upon him. They stay like that for a moment. No one said anything and make a single move.

A sudden light struck and shen wei wrapped his arm around yunlan neck and hide his face upon his neck. Yunlan feel like he is loosing his sanity right now. If shen wei make another move he will definitely ravish him right now.

Shen wei feel so calm and safe holding yunlan in his embrace. He forgot his body is hurting like this, he just don't want to loose yunlan. Not that he is afraid of lightning but he seems to fall for him. 

He feel that whatever missing in his life is right here in the arms of this man whom he is embracing right now. Soon yunlan could also feel that his heartbeat is matched with shen wei heartbeat and so does there breathing.......

Shen wei gulped down feeling so hot right now. He want to stay like this forever, as wei gulped down yunlan could feel that shen wei is getting hot right under him and that's it. Yunlan want him right now.

He want to taste him right now. Yunlan grab shen wei arm and pulled his face to his face. He didn't wait any longer and lick shen wei lips seductively. He thought he will get the harsh reaction from shen wei. A push or shouting atleast.

But what he got is surprising for him also. Shen wei became frustrated as yunlan just lick his lips. He slammed his lips to yunlan and even parted it so that yunlan claimed his lips as he like. Yunlan didn't waste this opportunity as he sucked shen wei upper lip first slowly and gently. Not hurting him.

And did the same with lower one. Shen wei like the sweet and soft gesture of yunlan as he fully response to his soft kissing. Light struck outside and shen wei didn't tremble this time, as he is lost in yunlan warm sweet chocolate taste.......

Yunlan entered inside shen wei mouth and explore it fully with his tongue. He love how sweet shen wei taste. He could taste the tea that he drink a few minutes ago. shen wei didn't protest as he let yunlan do as he like.

They both enjoying this hot smooching with each other. Yunlan sucked shen wei tongue and shen wei make a sweet moaned sound feeling so good under yunlan. Yunlan loosing his senses right now. He don't want to stop at all. 

He grab shen wei head from behind and give him the rough kiss right now. Showing how much he want him. How much he need him. But what he not know that shen wei got scare right now. some memories are flashing into his mind.

He feel like he saying no to someone and that person kiss him roughly just like that and he pushed yunlan just like he pushed that someone in his memory. "NO...!!!" shen wei shout in scare. He breath heavily due to kissing and fear also.

Yunlan frown and that exact time light came back, yunlan looked at shen wei pale and scare face. He don't know, why shen wei scare right now....? he is also enjoying all this a moment ago. Then what happen. Yunlan came closer to shen wei....."shen wei...??!!"yunlan mumbled.

Shen wei hugged yunlan hearing his voice, near him. "I am scare...! someone.....someone kissing me.....someone dragging me....hurting me...." shen wei not knowing what happen to him. But yunlan clearly know what shen wei is trying to say.

He is remembering that night by their kissing just now. Yunlan gulped down and grab shen wei face. "Hey..! I am here....." yunlan said calming shen wei right now. He think that he should tell all this about to shen wei. before he could figure out by himself. He don't want to hurt Shen wei heart and soul.

But unknown to him there is someone who is standing right on the door holding candle in her hands. And her angry red eyes telling that she will kill someone right now. That's zhu hong she came to check yunlan and shen wei when light suddenly went off.

Ling jing gave her the candles and he by himself check the problem. But what zhu hong see, makes her heart boil. She saw yunlan is laying on top of shen wei and giving him hot and soft kissing and shen wei also replying to him as well moaning in between their kissing.

She saw how shen wei got scare all of a sudden and yunlan went to calm him. Zhu hong silently went back to her room placing the candle on the table and grab yunlan phone from ling jing table. She walked inside her room dialing number to someone and closed the door.

Daqing stir as he heared some noises from outside. Like he is in the market. He open his eyes and looked here and there. He frown seeing himself cover in quilt. "I remember...! I didn't take you......." daqing mumbled.

"I gave it you son...." that old women said walking inside and daqing looked at her for a second. Forgetting that he is here to live with them all. "You must be hungry....! come join us......your brother might be late. It's raining outside......." she said while walking outside slowly.

Daqing heared that clearly, he pout his mouth and walked near the window. Opening the curtains and saw the heavy rain is pouring outside. "Gege...! where are you.......?" daqing mumbled and scratch his head.

He yawned and walked inside the washroom got freshen up and walked out from his room. His eyes got wide seeing almost 10 to 15 people out there sitting together beside the dining table and enjoying the food. They all are chatting with each other.

Some are same age of that women and some are his gege age. Seeing daqing standing there with shock expression that women came towards him,"why are standing here...? come there....we have seat for you....." that women said and make daqing sit in between them.

All of them stop for a moment as daqing sit there. Everyone just looked at him. "You are so small boy..." one of the old man tease and everyone again start laughing and chatting with each other.....soon daqing feel comfortable with them. As they start talking with him and daqing feel like he is not a stranger here........