Chapter 46

"Why are we here.....?" yunlan asked to chu. As they are in a hospital far away from the city and shen wei is admitted there. "Let's give them a big surprise....." chu said looking at shen wei. Who is sleeping there and so many wires attached to him. "What will you do if his father ask about his body....?" yunlan ask.

"Don't worry about that.....! I will take care of him." chu said as he smirk and walked away from there.

At shen mansion,

Mr. Shen and wang cry for wei, but yezhun blood boil looking at his uncle acting like that. At that time chu walked in alone this time....." Chief chu....? "Mr. Shen frown seeing chu here.

Chu came closer to him," I am so sorry about shen wei.....! I just came from the hospital where they took shen wei body......how in such a young age, he got heart attack. It's really unbelievable..... "chu said sadly peeking at Mr. Shen face.

Mr. Shen gulped down hearing chu words....." We don't know chief....! Its just a moment ago, he is having lunch with us and all of a sudden..... He.... He is gone..... "Mr. Shen said. Chu looked at him then to yezhun.

He grit his teeth and pat Mr. Shen shoulder," Hold yourself together Mr. Shen..... I will dig the truth about shen wei death. I mean, maybe those kidnapper have something to him. That cause heart attack....." chu said.

Mr. Shen frown and became frustrated hearing that..... "I don't want anything now. Just leave us chief. Can't you see what is happening around us....?" Mr. Shen said crying. Chu slightly smirk.... "That's what I expected......" chu mumbled slowly.

"I respect your decision Mr. Shen. But it's really look like a planning. Let me handle this. Soon shen wei post mortem will be in my hands and the truth will reveal. Take care. Now you have to hold together your family....." chu said and play well here.

He successfully make Mr. Shen panic and scare with his planning to dig the truth about shen wei death. Chu walked out from the house." Yes....! Replace him with that.... Don't make anyone suspicious about your action and tell yunlan to stay with shen wei....." chu said on phone and sigh.

"Now hurry up...! Mr. Shen.... Tell me how poison you have in your heart....." chu mumbled and drive away from there. Yezhun saw the changing expression of his uncle. He saw him leaving Wang there and walked back to his room lost in his own thoughts.

Yezhun give water to his sister and wipe her tears. She embrace yezhun..... Her eyes is so red and swollen due to crying that much. And she is not acting at all. "I am a bad sister yezhun...... I am really so bad. He always love us all. Always wants to be with us...... And I always gave him hate....... And he is gone now..... He is gone yezhun......." she said sobbing badly.

"wang take some rest....! You will fall sick if you cry that much. Calm yourself now. Be strong...... He won't come back now......." yezhun said sadly and help wang to walk inside her room. He helped her to layed on the bed and due to crying that much..... She fall asleep while tears still fall down from her eyes.

" I hope our love will make wei more strong.... "yezhun thought wiping wang tears. He walked  out closing her room door and sigh. He heared some loud shouting coming from his uncle room..... He grit his teeth and walk near his uncle room to here what is going on.......

" I know...! But that chief.... He is not leaving this matter and wanted to know about wei cause of death...... What if he knew that we gave him that drug.....? Shit....... We will be in jail for a longer term...... Yeah...! Do anything and settle this thing now. Shut his chapter..... I have enough of this...... " Mr. Shen said ok phone and cut the call.

He throw his phone on the bed and close his eyes in frustration. Suddenly he heared something fall down outside. Yezhun elbow touch the near vase and it's fall down making a loud noise.

He have to run away from there and when Mr shen walked out, he found no one there but a vase fallen down on the floor. He grit his teeth and walked inside his room closing the door properly this time.

Yezhun who is hiding behind the couch sigh. He is almost caught by his uncle. If he got caught then their plan will be ruined. "What are you doing yezhun......?" a sudden voice startled yezhun.

Damn it...! It's his uncle who is standing behind yezhun. Yezhun stood up but before standing he hurriedly pulled out one ring from his finger and pushed it under the couch.... "Oh uncle...! My ring..... It's fallen under the couch. So i thought i should get it......" yezhun said but he is scared thinking that he is being caught up right now.

Mr. Shen glare at yezhun then gave him a stick which is near to the table. "use this....!" he said and sigh sadly. "Tha... Thanks uncle...." yezhun said as he is sweating right now.

"What happened are you okay...?" Mr. Shen asked wiping his forehead. "Ye...... Yes...! It's just... I still can't believe what just happened to my wei gege....." yezhun said sadly and ac0t like he is crying right now.

Mr. Shen hugged him..... "Don't worry.... I am going to prepare the funeral for wei..... Just take care of Wang okay..... I will be back....." Mr. Shen said and walked out wiping his fake tears for wei.

Yezhun took a deep breath.... "Shit....!" he cursed himself and hit his head with that stick lightly.........."What he said.... Funeral.....? Oh my...." yezhun came back to his senses what his uncle just said.

Yezhun hurriedly call chu and told him everything. "Let's give them a big show of there life.... He wants the funeral. He will get it..... Don't worry.... Shen wei is in safe place now and is okay......" chu said and end the call.

"Phew... How he handle all this.....?" yezhun mumbled while walking towards his room with that stick in his hand.

"He is coming.....! Is our shen wei prepare.....?" Chu asked while walking inside the hospital and doctor nod.......

After half an hour later, Mr. Shen walked inside the hospital and found chu is already there. He have one envelope in his hand..... "Ah... Mr. Shen. I was just coming there to you...." chu said. "Why chief chu...? Did you found the culprit.....?" Mr. Shen asked coldly.

"Not the culprit. But the reason of shen wei heart attack. Someone gave him that kind of drug to fail his heart. This is a planned murder......" chu said glaring at Mr. Shen.

Mr. Shen stiffened his face not showing any reaction right now...... "Whats the point now. I already lost my wei.... My son won't come back....." Mr. Shen said.

Chu looked at him.... "I know. But I will get those bastard who done this to your....... Lovely son. Don't you wanna know who did this to him....?" chu asked. "Do what you wanna do officer. I am here for my wei body. May I....." Mr. Shen said and chu leave his path signing him to go ahead.

But chu gaze never leave Mr. Shen until he fade behind the door. "I really want to see your face when you see him alive......" Chu mumbled and walked out.

He sit inside his car and drive away from there. Mr. Shen claim shen wei body and prepare for his funeral.........