Chapter 4

As shen wei enjoying the sun. That no one want to enjoy..... Because it's damn hot outside. How can a beauty like this enjoy that hot weather......?But not for shen wei...... He is enjoying this one day sun on his life. And wanted to memorized the warmth that he always miss during all these days.

"Wei.....!..... Let's go....." His father said and shen wei about to stand up and want to go.... A beautiful fragrance hit his nose all of a sudden.He felt something soft touching his hands. It's a flower.... A red rose....! But who placed it near him and when.....? Shen wei grab that flower....

"Wow a red rose....! Who gave it to you......?" yezhun asked coming closer to them. "Red rose....?" shen wei mumbled.

"It's okay.... Someone gave it to him.....let's go we have to go to the beach...." Mr. Shen said and grab shen wei hand. Shen wei hold that flower to his hand and walked silently behind his father.

That man smirk, who is following shen wei..... And fade away from the park as well...... while whistle and that women awkwardly looked at him. "why did you give red rose to him.....?" zhu hong whined while walking behind him.

"Yunlan...!! I am talking to you......" she shout while pulling him behind to stop him for a moment. He turned and coldly looked at her.....Damn that's a hot one..! Little messy hair brown deep eyes.....plump red lips and those deadly beard.....that suites him well.

"what's the matter.....can't i give the flowers to the person who is going to dead soon......?" yunlan said in his deep voice and zhu hong anger melt like a ice. She wrapped her long arms around yunlan neck...."you never give flower to me.....not even once........" she whined.

And yunlan break the embrace coldly..."don't act like a wife......i told you.....i have nothing for you........" yunlan said and walked away. "One day you will......." she said and smirk........

shen wei smell that flower and feel so happy. No one ever gave flower to him......and he don't understand that...if someone wanted to give him flowers.....why didn't gave him directly. Why secretly placed it near him.......?

But wei shake off those thinking as he smile holding that flowers in his hand. Mr. shen also smile seeing his wei happy......"Let me have this..." yezhun said and grab that flower from shen wei hand.

"Yezhun...! give it to me......" shen wei said trying to find where yezhun is sitting......"what so special about that flower.....?" yezhun said and shen wei grab him, hearing his voice he follow him and found him sitting at the corner of the back seat.....

"Give it to me......!" shen wei said and take back the flower......yezhun got startled....."Whoa.....you are really fast ge...." yezhun said setting his shirt...because shen wei messed his shirt while grabbing him.

Soon they reached back at the house where wang already woke up and ready to go to the beach......"where are you going......?" yezhun asked looking at wang...."To the beach....aren't you coming.......?" she asked.

"Go ahead we will join you after lunch...." yezhun said as they all are super hungry and need food right now. She walked out putting her headphone in her ears......all others are walked inside and after freshen up.....

They eat their lunch and shen wei enjoy those dumpling which his father brought for him......."Today we will swim okay.....?" yezhun said to shen wei. "huh..? No..! you know that i can't swim...." shen wei said fearing a little.

"what's the matter....i will teach you.....it's super easy..." yezhun said. "No yezhun....i am afraid....i can recognise and memorized the path easily....but water....i can't......no one memorized it." shen wei whined.

"There is no need to memorized everything..........just feel the waves and water....and let your body flow with it......." yezhun said happily feeling the water waves. actually yezhun is a good swimmer and loves water. He always wanted to swim with shen wei, but he is so afraid of water that he didn't get near to it........

"don't force him yezhun...." Mr. shen said and yezhun pout his mouth as shen wei sigh relief. "Let's go then.....enjoy the beach and digest or food by walking......." Mr. shen said after finishing the lunch and they all change their clothes.......not shen wei....because he don't want to wear only those beach shorts and nothing else......

yezhun happily wear beach shorts showing his body and legs in this sunny day. And Mr. shen also wear shorts but with a t-shirt......

They three than walk out to the beach. Wang already having the sun bath near the beach listening to the music. She just totally ignored them.......

Mr. Shen look at her, he sit near wang and yezhun hold wei hand to walk near the water.......

"I know you don't like him. But can't you show some care and love to your brother......?" Mr. Shen said.

Wang sigh and took off the headphone..... "Look I can't act in front of a blind person okay....? You wanna love him go ahead..... But don't force me to do so......" She said and angrily walk inside the house....

"We just got a weekend for rest. But no they wanna spend here...... Together......!" Wang mumbled in anger while walking inside the house.......Mr. shen sigh and looked in front.....where yezhun is walking with shen wei..........

He slowly pull shen wei towards the water....."Yezhun...!! i am telling you...i don't wanna swim...." shen wei said firmly feeling water under his feet. "Wei gege....! It will be fun......" yezhun said and try to pull him inside the water. And shen wei shouting like crazy......

Mr. shen have to come there, to stop yezhun. "Yezhun ! Stop forcing him. Come wei....sit with me....." Mr. shen said while pulling shen wei from yezhun hold. Shen wei tease yezhun by taking his tongue out.........

Yezhun smirk seeing shen wei cute face and Mr. shen also smile. They both sit there and yezhun enjoy the water........shen wei closed his eyes and leaned his head upon his father shoulder........"Dad.....! Is sun going down......?" shen wei asked. "yes son....it's almost getting dark by now......" He replied. "It must be beautiful.....!" Shen wei said taking deep breath. 

His father face became sad hearing that.....he gently kissed his forehead....."I wish.....I wish one day you can see with your own eyes......." Mr. shen said. " That day won't come dad.....! You know that........" shen wei said opening his eyes.

Shen wei family try everything......consult every best doctor to cure shen wei eyes so that he can see once again. But doctors said that his eyes cannot be cured. Once they try to do so but that operation fail and shen wei didn't want to try again.

He can stay blind but he can't bear the pain....when his hope broke every time........"whoa the water is cold....." yezhun said coming closer to them wiping his wet body. "Let go inside.....!" Mr. shen said and stand up.

Yezhun tilt his head and make the water drop fall upon shen wei. Wei chuckled and track yezhun with his hand and rubbed his head with the towel. "You will get cold....." shen wei said while ruffling yezhun wet hair with towel.

After that they three walk inside the house and to after having dinner together.....they all went to their room. As the beautiful day is going to end now....and shen wei smile fade away thinking that when they go back house. He again became alone there and wait for the weekend...........