Chapter 12

"ZHAO YUNLAN......!!!! you bastard......" zhu hong shout in her anger. Ling jing frown and run upstairs also. And what he saw also make him pop his eye out. Yunlan is sleeping with shen wei holding him dearly. And the quilt is fallen from there bodies. Shen wei long sexy legs is wrapped around yunlan leg and that was quite a hot show for anyone.......

Yunlan snapped open his eyes when he heared shouting of zhu hong, he whined and looked at zhu hong. She is looking deadly dangerous right now. And she is holding a knife in her hand. She run towards shen wei and yunlan. And about to stab shen wei.....

when yunlan hold her hand and sit up. Making shen wei startled. He also sit up and hold yunlan unconsciously. Making zhu hong more angry......yunlan pushed zhu hong away a little and hold shen wei trembling body....

"Are you insane....?" yunlan shout holding shen wei. Shen wei tilt his head in confusion. Not understand what is going on. He then feel that yunlan is holding him......but he didn't want to leave him right now. Fearing badly......because of zhu hong shouting.

"I see....! So that's the reason you are not killing him....? That's why you protecting him.....? If you need someone to pleased you yunlan at least choose someone better than him......." zhu hong said sarcastically.

Hearing those words shen wei moved away from yunlan covering himself and checking if he is okay or not.....yunlan saw that and grit his teeth. He stood up and grab zhu hong from her elbow...."Just shut our mouth okay......! We didn't do anything at all......! Stop making imagination world of your......" yunlan said and leave harshly zhu hong elbow.

Zhu hong rub her elbow and sigh madly. "You never act like this before yunlan......! You never raised your voice upon me.......! And now you are hurting me...for him.....? Tell me yunlan......., why is he is still alive and with you....in one bed.....?" zhu hong asked sadly.

Yunlan sigh and shen wei wrapped himself with quilt more tightly, trembling right now. "zhu hong.....! calm yourself and get out.....!" yunlan said and zhu hong madly throw knife upon shen wei but yunlan catch it, before it could hit shen wei.

She sigh in anger and walked out. Ling jing shockingly looked at them,"what happened to you.....?" yunlan asked looking at ling jing bleeding nose. "huh....? nothing.....just face angry storm......." ling jing said looking at yunlan and than shen wei. He open his mouth to say something then leave it.....

Yunlan sigh placed the knife on table and walk near shen wei. He grab his shoulder, making shen wei startled...."calm down....calm down....i am not gonna hurt you....." yunlan said and tied shen wei leg again with the handcuff.

And he about to walked out, when he remember something and grab the knife, looking at shen wei and smirk. Shen wei gulped down as he didn't sense anyone around him. But one thing is clear in his mind. That only yunlan name guy is wanted to protect him and other don't........somewhere in his heart. shen wei felt calm and protective whenever yunlan is near to him.

Rather than, he is the one who kidnapped him and took a job to kill him. Shen wei sigh and cursed his own life.....what if he can be like others...? what if he can see like others....? his life won't be this miserable. He won't be burden to anyone and can protect himself.....

He hide himself behind the quilt fearing that someone will see him. He feel so awkward, as he is naked below...........he try to search for something on bed and near the table drawer.....and try to move further, but fall down due to handcuff.......

Wei hissed in pain and rub his butt, which is hurting badly. At that time light struck and shen wei jumped up and sit on the bed hiding him with quilt and try to calm his fear right now, closing his eyes shut and covering his ear.

Outside, "what's the matter with you.....? you are trying to kill him......?" yunlan shout as zhu hong as soon as he walked downstairs. Zhu hong turn angrily and looked at yunlan with anger,"Isn't this is your job to do........?" zhu hong said angrily.

Ling jing just stand there looking at them two with shocked face. "I already told you.....wait for the right moment....! we will kill him for sure......" yunlan said grabbing zhu hong shoulder firmly. But zhu hong swat yunlan hands away madly groaning at him.

"I can clearly see that....how you are killing him......on bed....!" zhu hong said. Yunlan sigh in frustration,"Look i am not i a mood to argue with you.....you never behave like this......." yunlan said. zhu hong smirk,"Yeah.....you never behave like this zhao yunlan....!" zhu hong said crossing her arms together.

Yunlan grit his teeth and looked at zhu hong,"I am going back to house......and when i leave...no one will entered inside his room....! NO ONE....." yunlan said looking at zhu hong. He grab his jacket and walked out in anger.

Zhu hong looked at ling jing and he coughed while walking away and fade away from there. Zhu hong groan in anger. As the light struck and she looked outside. suddenly an idea pop into her mind and she smirk evilly while looking at upstairs room.

She looked here and there and found no one is there. Ling jing just go to his room and close the door. This is the perfect chance for zhu hong. She didn't change hr wet clothes and walked upstairs again.

She saw shen wei hiding under the quilt fearing for someone. She walk closer and saw his one is handcuff with the bed. Shen wei felt that someone is close by. He remove the quilt from his face...."who is it......?" shen wei asked and zhu hong smirk.

"My My.......I wonder what it feels like to be blind.......?" zhu hong asked coming closer to shen wei. Shen wei gulped down as he knew that this the same girl who try to kill him. He try to move back but can't......

zhu hong chuckled,"tell me what it feels like sleeping with him....? Isn't he hot.....? I can guess what he do with you with this handcuff....hmm..." zhu hong said and shen wei frown. "Look...lady...! I don't know what is your problem. But he didn't touch me at all...." shen wei said.

"Oh really...! then why is your leg is upon his....?" zhu hong said trailing her long nails upon shen wei handcuff leg. Shen wei shivered....."What...what you want....from me......?" shen wei asked gulping down.

"I want to free you from this cage.....come with me..." zhu hong said grabbing shen wei leg and untie it with her pin.....while smirking....shen wei felt relief. Finally someone here is trying to help him. But wait..! Isn't she trying to kill him a moment ago....

"Wait..! Why are you helping me....? you are trying to kill me...." shen wei asked. "Oh..! That's my anger.......anyone get anger, if they see his or her fiance sleeping with him or her...." zhu hong lie about that.

And shen wei got shocked, "Oh..! so he is your......fiance...?" shen wei asked sadly. And zhu hong saw that. she angrily looked at shen wei and grit her teeth, while opening the handcuff. "let's go....." zhu hong said and shen wei stood up with her.

Shen wei hesitatingly stretching the shirt downward....zhu hong frown..."what happened now....?" she asked while seeing what shen wei is doing. "you are naked....?" zhu hong guess...and shen wei shyly nod.

Zhu hong took a deep breath..."so yunlan is sleeping with him like this.....?" zhu hog think. She look inside the wardrobe near the bed.....she found one short and throw it on shen wei face. "where this and go....." she said. And shen wei wear it and zhu hong hold his hand......

"just stay quite okay....!" she whispered and walked ahead. Shen wei didn't know that he is about to put his step upon stairs, and he lost his balance upon stairs.....but luckily zhu hong grab his hand and save him from falling........."shhh...stay low..." she whispered and quietly they walked down and out of the house......