Chapter 26

Shen wei heared someone footstep. He hurriedly wipe his face and eyes. But unknown to him. Yunlan already walked in and saw that shen wei crying and hearing his foot step he start wiping his face and eyes. Yunlan couldn't stop himself to go there and wipe shen wei face with his sleeves.

And surprisingly shen wei didn't protest about it. Yunlan then gently wipe shen wei eyes with his thumb. Feeling the warm touch of someone shen wei couldn't help himself to cry as he burst out crying. And yunlan got worried. He embrace shen wei and start soothing him.

He let shen wei cry as much as he want. "I don't wanna die....! Please don't kill me...." shen wei said while sobbing. "No one is gonna kill you shen wei....." yunlan said as he cupped shen wei face. And unconsciously he kissed shen wei forehead. Giving him the warmth and care.

Shen wei sigh as he feel yunlan plump lips upon his forehead. He felt calm and safe right now. He felt something flying inside his stomach, but he didn't know what kind of feeling is that. They both stay like this.....

"shen wei.....! Be healthy again....! And i promise you....this time i am leave you at your home......where you belong." yunlan said firmly. "You are not planning to kill me actually this time....? will you...?" shen wei asked in fear.

Yunlan wipe his eyes....he grab shen wei hand and placed it upon his heart...."I promised from my heart.....! I will not hurt you...and no one is going to hurt you......someone shot you back there, believe me i didn't do all that.....i really want you to be free...........trust me for last time........." yunlan said and shen wei felt shy feeling yunlan heartbeat for the first time. Well...! He did once..but under drug influence.....

But right now he is fully awake and know what is happening around him. Yunlan smile, seeing shen wei cheeks became pink all of a sudden. He grab shen wei hand tightly and keeled towards him, shen wei could feel warm breathing of yunlan upon his face as a sudden knock broke their moment.

"Yunlan..!! I have...got......" it's ling jing. He walked inside after knocking and found them to almost kissing each other. Yunlan grit his teeth and looked at ling jing as shen wei also move back and behave like nothing is happening.

Ling jing shockingly looked at them and blink twice. "wow...!!" he said and yunlan clear his throat. "Oh yes...! Yunlan come down we have got something....." ling jing said. Yunlan nod and looked at shen wei.

He walked out not saying anything to each other right now. When yunlan walked out shen wei closed his eyes and bite his lower lip..."what were you thinking shen wei...? He is a man....! Stupid..." shen wei mumbled to himself and felt shy right now. 

"You will not be surprise what i am gonna tell you about them...." ling jing said while sitting on the chair along with yunlan and zhu hong. "kill this suspense and tell us what you have got.....?" zhu hong asked.

"Okay...! As we all know who shen wei is and his family....! But....did you know...? He is the owner of the whole shen empire.......?" ling jing said almost shouting. "what...??!!" yunlan and zhu hong shout together in surprise........

"Oh my.....that's explain lot of things now....." yunlan said. "yeah right...." ling jing said. "wow.....we have kidnapped a billionaire......? Oh my God...."zhu hong said. "Now we have to make a perfect plan to get money from him......! he can make money for us just like that...." ling jing said. while yunlan thinking something.

"And one more thing....! In the meeting they have talk about showing shen wei to them....otherwise they will take some actions...." ling said and told everything what he have heared in their meeting.

Yunlan listen to him carefully,"Then we have to show shen wei to them....." yunlan said. "what...? no yunlan...! you can't do this to us....." zhu hong whined. "what are you trying to do now yunlan.....?" ling jing asked. "I am gonna make him gave us money......we need....." yunlan said while smirking and ling jing and zhu hong also smirk, knowing that yunlan must have some plan.

"Are you out of your mind yezhun...! how can we show shen wei to them....? how...?" Mr. shen as they all came to the hospital and talking inside shen wei grandfather room. "I know uncle....! But i have to say something to them, otherwise they will open grandfather last will in case shen wei gege is dead......." yezhun said.

Mr. shen looked at his father,"What you have hold in your last will father....? shen wei.....! where are you son...? come back son.....come back...." Mr. shen said closing his eyes. Yezhun grab his uncle shoulder and wang looked at them all.

"It's gonna be alright...! wei ge will come back....." yezhun said soothing his uncle and embracing him. "I hope you are right....! or we might loose everything yezhun...." Mr. shen said taking a deep breath.

Yunlan talked to daqing and asked about his day. He apologies for the yesterday, "gege.....are you forgetting me.....? I can accept this, if you introduce me to your girlfriend....." daqing said teasing yunlan a little.

"Aiyoo...daqing what you are learning with your friend huh.....? okay....! when the right time came, i will let you meet someone okay......?" yunlan said and cut the call. He smile hearing his didi happy voice makes his day and now he think of something then dial a number.

"It's me...! Let's start the play...! shall we....?" yunlan said and smirk after hearing the response. "Now let's see........" yunlan mumbled after ending the call. He smile and walked upstairs where ling jing checking shen wei. 

"Your wounds are healing fast...! I am sure you will get healthy soon......" ling jing said and shen wei finally smile. Yunlan sigh relief seeing shen wei smile once again........."Get well soon shen wei.....! then you can go back home......." ling jing said.

shen wei widen his eyes, he frown feeling happy and shocked as well. He feel that something is not right. Like they all are planing something. Otherwise except yunlan, no one told him that he is getting free from here.......

But he stay calm for now and didn't utter a word. Yunlan saw the change of expression upon shen wei face, he pat ling jing and sign him to go. Yunlan sit on the edge of the bed and looked at shen wei.

"Is there a problem.....?" yunlan asked focused upon shen wei face. Shen wei tilt his head towards yunlan voice. "Nothing...! I was just thinking that, what kind of kidnappers are you all.......? you kidnapped me......take care of me, every time someone try to kill me. You protect me and now leaving me just like that........" shen wei asked.

"Just think that we have made a mistake kidnapping you and now we are just making it right........" yunlan said looking at shen wei. "I see....! I mean i understand......" shen wei said. Yunlan narrow his gaze and move a little closer to shen wei.

"shen wei....! can i ask you something....?" yunlan asked. Shen wei hummed. "would you forgive us for what we have did and........." yunlan stop. "And...?" shen wei asked. yunlan hold shen wei hand and make him startled...."and......would you like to. Be my.....friend....!!" yunlan asked.