Chapter 50

"So Mr. Zhao yunlan.....! Do you have any proof about your marriage with shen wei.....?" The older member asked with serious face to yunlan. Who is standing right in front of all the business partner and board of directors, wearing professional clothes looking really hot and strict business person.

He looked at Mr. Shen who is gazing at him with red eyes and then he looked yezhun and Wang who is sitting there looking at him with eagerness. Yunlan sigh and closed his eyes then remembers shen wei face as he calm himself.

"I have....." yunlan said calmly opening his eyes and looked at each one of them. He show the marriage certificate (well the fake one, arrange by chu). Before the older member grab that certificate. Mr. Shen snatched that from yunlan hands and start reading it.

" I don't believe it.....!" Mr. Shen said after reading it. Yang who is already present their walk near them smirking. "I have already checked it Mr. Shen. Everything..... Is right. There is nothing about to get suspicious about it." Yang Said coldly to Mr. Shen and he glare at yang.

"Then let us cross check it.....! After all this is a huge thing to discuss about." Zhujiu Said pointing towards someone who walk inside.

It's their lawyer to check everything is right or not. Yunlan gulped down and looked at yang. Yang nod him and assured him, not to get worried. Yunlan nod and stay calm from the outside. But from inside he is really shaken right now.

That lawyer sit down holding his glasses and start reading it. He took a pretty good time to read and after that he stood up looking at them all and gazed at yunlan than to yang. Zhujiu and Mr. Shen smirk to each other thinking that their lawyer have found some mistakes in that certificate.

"It's....... True....! They both have get married a month ago........" that lawyer said and yezhun got so much excited that he clapped his hands after hearing this. As he realized that he is all alone standing there claps like a kid, so he sit down feeling embarrassed.

Wang pulled him down to sit silently. Yunlan and yang smile a little hearing this. Mr. Shen and zhujiu stand there gritted his teeth and gazed at their own lawyer. Whom they think will stop this and helped them. But he didn't help him at all.

"Okay then....! Mr. Shen as per your father will. We have to give power in shen wei husband hands. From today, you are the rightfull owner of this shen empires. And yezhun will help you in this......" that old man said and shake hand with yunlan.

So does the others. They happily accept yunlan and greet him. Now only Mr. Shen, and yunlan were there. Yunlan narrowed his eyes when he saw Mr. Shen walked near him and grit his teeth in anger.

" How comes an kidnapper become his lover....? Did you fall for his beauty.....? Or for his money....?" Mr. Shen asked sarcastically. Yunlan blood boil hearing those words from that person, who is shen wei father. But yunlan didn't want to create any scene.

So he calm himself first and smirk,"Sorry......!" yunlan said. But not in apologise way, but more of a teasing tone.

"Its not too late....! I accept your apologies. Now get the hell out of here......" Mr. Shen said angrily thinking that yunlan wanted to step back now.

But yunlan smile coldly making Mr. Shen frown and walk a little closer to him. "Sorry.....! I gave you chance before to hurt him. But not anymore. You and your filthy planning will not be successful this time. I am gonna expose you Mr. Shen......" yunlan said.

Mr. Shen looked at yunlan for a minute and laugh loudly...... "Oh my....! Look at you.... Do you have any idea...? In which situation you are right now......? I can exposed you just like that. And everyone will believe me........." Mr. Shen said.

"you haven't seen the view from my eyes yet.....! It also goes with the other way. Do you think I will shut my mouth and walked out from here. I am gonna tell them, that you..... You are the one who killed his own son..... For money....? Shame on you....! I know one day I am gonna be behind the bars. But i will make sure that to drag you with me." yunlan said gritting his teeth and gazing at Mr
Shen.

He walked out hurriedly as he will lost his temper if he stand there for one more second. He just can't stand this man.

He sit inside the car where yezhun already waiting for him with yang, and they drive away from there.

Mr. Shen throw everything down on the floor in anger. "How dare he.....? How dare he talk to me like this....? I am gonna kill you......! I am gonna kill you zhao yunlan......" Mr. Shen angrily said.

Outside,

That new lawyer is being corner by zhujiu who is choking him in anger. "What I told you to say....? And what you did....? Huh.....? I am gonna kill you....." zhujiu said and again choke him.

As someone walk by and zhujiu have to leave him and pretend that he is taking care of him. As they get all alone.....

Zhujiu grab his shirt collar....." You just wait and watch....! "zhujiu shout and pushed him outside. That man sigh and cough. He walked out straighting his shirt.........

" I did.... What you have told me....! Leave my son now..... "That lawyer said on phone sitting inside the car. After talking he drive away from there.

At hospital chu smile holding his phone." Guo...! Leave our guest..... "He said to guo smirking. At that moment yunlan, yezhun and yang walked in. Seeing chu already smiling they got surprised.

" We have succeeded again chief..... "yezhun said happily. Chu smile," Yes....! I know...... "He said." But they have try really hard...... "yang said." what if that lawyer found out that the document is fake......? "yang added.

" Don't worry, I may be here. But I have eyes and ears everywhere. I won't let them do anything at all...... "chu said.

Yezhun and yang left after sometime and yunlan stay there with chu and guo." His father know about me.......! "yunlan said.

Chu think of something first, then looked at yunlan." can I ask you something.....? It's a bit personal....... "chu asked and yunlan hummed in return.

" Tell me do you like shen wei.......? "chu asked that question, from which yunlan try to run away. And now chu have caught it. He looked at chu with wide eyes and can't utter a word.