Chapter 62

After Five years,

A beautiful man standing in front of the mirror smile....his doer eyes shine as he smile looking at his own face. It's shen wei...he is getting ready to go to the office. Now he and yezhun handle everything and grandpa taking his rest from work.....

Wang is happily married with his boyfriend and now living in another city. Shen wei turn his head and looked at a portrait........he walk near to that portrait......and looked at him deeply...."Finally the day have come......i am going to see you now ZHAO YUNLAN......" shen wei said as he give fly kissed to the portrait....

He chuckled and run outside shouting yezhun name.....he have made a portrait of yunlan as his brain remember him......and it's perfect.......only the colour of his eyes is missing. Because shen wei don't know and he didn't want anyone to tell him, how his yunlan looked.

"Wow you look dashing ge.....having some date...?" Yezhun tease as shen wei tease......"No....! I am getting a husband today...." he said and both chuckled.

 At Jail,

An officer walk near one cellar......"Zhao yunlan.......your punishment is completed.....you are FREE now...." officer said and yunlan walk near the bars face covered with bear and dirt. Seeing his body any one could tell how much he is being eating. It's not like he is not getting the food here.

But he refuse to take care of himself, all he think and care about his wei and thinking about his unborn child.....he even once think that wei must have abort it, because he is an unwanted child and yunlan still thinks that wei probably get rid of the baby.

Because all this years yezhun came here to meet him but wei.....he never came here for once and yezhun never talked about wei. But he told him about his grandpa who is really mad at him. Yunlan just go silent, he never asked about wei and what happen to their baby......

He walked out wearing his old cloth in which he look so thin and fragile.....as he walked further.....a familiar face welcomed him. That's chu.....he is here all alone with his car to received yunlan...

"Damn you need a good shower and a trimmer......"chu commented and yunlan smirk slightly. "what about you......? you came alone......? where is your partner.....?" yunlan asked sitting inside the car. 

And first thing he notice guo picture with a cute baby...."Oh..! So he have a child now......i see.." yunlan said buckling up. "WE have a child......it's a girl...." chu said smiling and yunlan pop his eyes out. "what...?....but but..." yunlan shutter.

"We were a couple back that time.....! see.....! we are really professional.....i will tell you this story....first let's get you something to eat....you look like a skeleton.........." chu said and start the car...........

They stop in front of a small but beautiful house. Yunlan feel really calm as he inhale fresh air..... And start admiring the beautiful site.....

" Come inside....! "Chu said and yunlan came out from his thoughts. He slightly smile and walk behind chu. There is no one in the house and chu offer him a room to freshen up a bit.

Yunlan nod and walked inside the house as some clothes were already placed on the bed for him. He walked inside the washroom and took a warm shower.

He looked at himself after a long time...... "I hope you look same as you do........!" yunlan mumbled and closed his eyes to see one face that's always with him during that period of time in jail.

He trim his beared and wear those clothes, and walked out from the room. The dining table is already settled and Chu just placing the plates on the table. Yunlan amazingly looked at chu.

"Feel free to eat as much you like..... Have a seat....." chu said pouring some wine is the glass. Yunlan took a seat and looked at all the dishes placed upon the table. He recommended something seeing those sandwiches there.......

It's the same one that he forcefully feed shen wei, when he kidnapped him. He took one sandwich and start eating silently. Tears fall down from his cheeks as he munch the food.

"Is it bad...?" chu asked worriedly. "No.... No.... It's....... Its....... Some memorise came back to me....." yunlan said sadly.

Chu gave yunlan food until he raised his hands that's he is totally full......

"How's daqing.....?" yunlan asked not looking at chu. Chu narrow his eyes, he knew that yunlan want to ask something else....

"You totally knew about daqing.... You have spoken with him yesterday. He is totally fine and doing his job pretty well....." chu replied still looking at yunlan.

Yunlan clear his throat..... "And..... And how's your work.......?" yunlan asked.

Chu took a sigh..... "He is okay and happy with his family....." chu said and yunlan looked at chu..... "Family.....? Oh... So he is married to someone......! I see....." Yunlan said.

"yes....!yezhun is really happy with his wife......." chu said and almost laugh seeing the look upon yunlan face. Because he thought that he is talking about shen wei right now.

"Oh....! Okay....!" yunlan said twirling the wine glass in his hands. "Are you free at lunch time....?" chu asked.

"I am totally free.....! Why...?" yunlan asked. "Nothing I have to go somewhere.... I thought you could accompany me.......! If you want....." chu offered.

Yunlan nod sadly as he wanted to ask about his wei and the baby........

At lunch time......

Chu and yunlan went to a small children park... As one little girl run towards chu shouting daddy... Daddy......

Chu embrace that little girl in his arms and that girl shower him with the kisses. Seeing that yunlan eyes got moist......

He is so happy to see them like this and smile while crying.....

Suddenly he feel someone pulling his jeans down. He wipe his tears and saw that one little boy holding his legs tightly looking at him.....

Yunlan smile and pulled him up in his embrace.....He frown seeing his eyes....... "I have seen those eyes before......" yunlan mumbled and his heart stop for a moment.........