Chapter 67

Yunlan came to his senses when he is bout to kiss shen wei upon his lips and shen wei ready to be kissed by him while closing his eyes. He snapped open his eyes to see, why yunlan taking so much time to kiss him.

And to his surprise yunlan try to break the hug. But this time shen wei embrace him tightly from by wrapping his arms to yunlan neck. "Enough of this zhao yunlan.......! You can't run away from yourself like that........ You didn't do anything bad for god sake......" shen wei said getting frustrated right now.

Yunlan try to escaped but he can feel how strong shen wei right now, that breaking his simple hold is hard for yunlan or he is weak right now.

" You can't do this to yourself shen wei.......? Look at me......! Look around you....... I can't give you anything..... Please stop coming for me......." yunlan said and shen wei get angry at this.

"After all this years of waiting this is what you said to me...... Huh.....? I thought that you are a wise man and u understand your situation...... And this is what you give to me...... Okay I will not follow you..... Just give me back my five years that I spent waiting for you. Hearing about you....... Thinking about you..... Give back my heart that you snatched away from me.......! "shen wei shout now grabbing yunlan collar.

Yunlan wide his eyes......" Why are you so stubborn shen wei.....! Whatever happens between me and you is just an accident..... I never meant to touch you like that....... "yunlan said and shen wei suddenly leave yunlan and take a step back.

He just kept staring at yunlan face in anger with a teary eyes......" The accident you say........! And i was thinking that you love me.......? "shen wei said with sadness. Not telling yunlan that they have beautiful twin.

Yunlan realized his mistake what he just said to shen wei. He try to apologise but shen wei back back again......" Don't.......! I had enough of your sympathy zhao yunlan.......(walking out but turn) I have lived five years with your mistake.... And I guess I can spent my whole life with it...... Thanks for you accident......." Shen wei said and he walked out wiping his eyes.

He never thought that yunlan thi ks like that. He thought that yunlan love him like he loves him. But his dream just broken into pieces with yunlan words.

He drive away in hurry ignoring yunlan shouting to stop him.

Yunlan grit his teeth and closed his eyes...... "Shit.......! What have I done......." yunlan cursed himself. He about to chase shen wei but stop.... "I should let him go........! This is the best for him......" yunlan thought, not realizing what shen wei just said to him.

Yunlan still thinks that shen wei lost the child in an accident. So he lost all the hope and didn't wants to ruin shen wei peaceful life..... That's what he thinks.......

Oh.....! Yunlan dear, stop thinking about so many thinks...... Just catch him and caged him in your heart..... Where he belongs......... Go and get what you deserve yunlan.......! Don't let him go like that......

Yunlan hurriedly get inside chu car and follow shen wei and he soon found his car ahead of him.

Seeing shen wei car in speed yunlan got worried and also speed up his own car to reach near shen wei.

Inside the car, shen wei wipe his eyes constantly while driving. He feel so much hurt right now. He wait for the man of his life and even gave birth to his twin. He bear everything just to be with his yunlan one day. But our stubborn yunlan ruined everything just like that and hurt shen wei with his words.

Yunlan finally reached near shen wei car but could not cross ahead him as shen wei is driving really fast. When he saw yunlan car near his car he again speed up more....

"Listen to me shen wei......!" yunlan shout to stop shen wei, but not a single word reached to shen wei ear. Yunlan became so worried...... "He might hurt himself......" yunlan mumbled and also speed up......

Shen wei drive his car like hell. He might hit anyone even if he try to stop his car with that speed...... But he just run away from everyone right now. The pain he felt inside his heart have no words to explain.

Suddenly he hit the breaks and before his car stop it hit something. As shen wei widen his eyes and his face became pale. He hurriedly walked out from his car and shockingly looked at the front.

It's yunlan car. He took a short cut to came in front of shen wei car. Because its the only way to stop him now. And he got success in it. But poor chu.....! His car is badly injured right now and even yunlan got some scratches and a big wound on his elbow......

Shen wei forgot his anger and run towards the car. He somehow manage to open the car door and saw that yunlan holding his elbow and a dark red liquid is falling down from it.

"Are you mad......? Don't you have any brain......? Come out now........ We have to go the hospital....... RIGHT NOW.....!" shen wei order.

Yunlan mesmerized by the worried shen wei. He can clearly see how much pain he felt seeing him like that. He silently walked out, not uttering a single word from his mouth. And sit inside shen wei car.

Shen wei looked at the wound and covered ot with his handkerchief...... Yunlan didn't feel the pain upon his elbow. But he can guess that the wound is pretty bad. Because of shen wei worried face.

Still he silently watched at wei face and unconsciously he try to touch shen wei cheeks but stop in mid way.... Because wei turned his face away to start the car. He is so worried about yunlan wound that he didn't notice that yunlan hand is so close to his cheeks...........