Chapter 28

"Where are we going gege....? Tell me....? Stop dragging me....." daqing whined as yunlan holding bags in his hands, dragging daqing behind him. When he came back home after shopping with his friend, he saw his yunlan ge is closing the bag and as soon as he entered, he grab his hand and walked out in hurry.

"what happen ge...? why you look pale...?" daqing asked as yunlan look like that he just saw a ghost. Yunlan didn't replied to him and just walk hurriedly and dragging daqing behind him. Then he whined, feeling breathless.

Yunlan stop as he realize that daqing have heart problem and he shouldn't dragged him like that. "Sorry didi....! Are you okay...?" yunlan asked checking daqing. Daqing sigh and looked at yunlan worried face.

"What is it ge...? Where are you taking me...?" daqing asked calmly. Yunlan looked at daqing and hugged him....."Somewhere safe.....!" yunlan mumbled and daqing tightly hugged his brother,"I am safe right here with you....." daqing said. After that yunlan sit on his bike and daqing sit behind him........they drove away from there.

But after sometime yunlan feel that someone a car is following him. He call someone and attached it with his bluetooth device. "They are following me now.....take care of them..." yunlan said and drive faster making daqing closed his eyes and tightly hold yunlan jacket.

"gege..!!!" daqing shout as yunlan take a quick turn and that car is block by someone else car, making them stop following yunlan.......

Yunlan stop his bike in a random small house, an old women greet them and yunlan also greet her back. "You are going to stay here. She will look after you okay...? I will be back at night. Just don't go anywhere and don't call anyone..." yunlan said and gave daqing those bag.

Daqing confusingly looked at yunlan and watch him go away from there. He have no idea what is going on and why yunlan behaving like that. He pout his mouth as the old women came..."come inside son....! You will get tired standing there....." she said and daqing nod.

He follow her and found the house really cozy and warm. He liked it and walked inside one room following the women and placed his bag on the floor. "This is your room......we have plenty of room here and at evening some more people will come. You will like here....." women said.

"Is this some kind of a small hotel.....?" daqing asked hearing that some more people will came here. "You can say that........forget it..! Take your rest...i will make some soup for you......." that women said and walked out slowly.

Daqing sigh and layed back at the bed..."hmmm.....it feels great....." daqing said feeling the soft bed under him. He was so exhausted, that he fall asleep as soon as he layed on the bed, while his legs are hanging down from the bed.

"Thank you for your help......! " yunlan said on phone and smile. He took a deep breath and drove back to shen wei. "Now try to move your body....! not fast just slowly.....!" ling jing said as he helped shen wei to move his body muscles a little. Shen wei moved his arms slowly like stretching and he hissed a little feeling pain.

"stop stop...! don't force yourself....! Let's see.....! Wanna take a walk here.....?" ling jing asked. Shen wei frown..."are you sure...! aren't you afraid..that, i might run away.....?" shen wei asked. Ling jing chuckled.

"Aha....i was sleeping that night..! Right now i am awake and will catch you if you run away......" ling jing said shen wei smile hearing that. He felt comfortable with ling jing now. He let ling jing helped him stand up and ling jing hold his arm and placed one had behind to support him. 

Shen wei felt his legs are numb, like he didn't walk for centuries. He about to walk when he almost fall, luckily ling jing grabbed him..."damn it....! I can't feel my legs.....! It's numb i think..." shen wei whined as ling jing again support him to stand up.

And that moment yunlan open the door and walked inside....he got stun seeing ling jing embracing shen wei like that. Suddenly his blood boil in anger and he walked towards them. He pushed ling jing and shen wei again about to fall, but this time yunlan embrace him.

"I am here...! What are doing with him......?" yunlan shout in anger to ling jing. Making them both confused. Ling jing hissed as he fall badly on the hard floor and now yunlan shouting at him for no reason.

"what do you mean by that...! I was helping him to take a walk....! ouch.....!!" ling jing said as he hissed again. Yunlan realize his mistake. He realize what he just did and what will shen wei think of him now. 

He break the embrace and let shen wei sit on the ouch first, he then help ling jing to stand up who is non stop whining about why he pushed him so hard. Yunlan shut his mouth with his hand,"Just stop...! I am sorry okay.....! " yunlan said and ling jing finally got calmed.

"hey tell me did you get jealous....?" ling jing whispered to yunlan while elbowing him. "jealous...? what..? No...! why would i be jealous.......?" yunlan said. Ling jing arch his eyebrow and looked at yunlan blushing face. "hmm...you can't hide it yunlan......" ling jing again whispered.

yunlan grit his teeth and hit his injured elbow....making him hissed again. "Are you hurt badly....?" shen wei asked as he can't hear what these two man talking to each other. "Yeah...! I mean no...! Just a scratch..." ling jing said and shen wei nod. 

Yunlan then looked at shen wei who is sitting there feeling awkward now. "Ling go...! you should treat your wound first......." yunlan said and pushed ling jing outside the room, closing the door on his face.

He rub his nape shyly and walked near shen wei. He sit beside shen wei and wei got alert as yunlan clothes brushed against his arm. "Are you okay...?" yunlan start the conversation. "Yes....! By the way....why did you pushed him...? He just helping me walk......! My legs are kind a numb right now......" shen wei said calmly.

Yunlan felt embarrassed what he will tell shen wei why he pushed ling jing away from him. Because he clearly feel jealous...."your legs are numb.....? Let me rub them a little..." yunlan change the topic and kneeled down in front of shen wei. Placing his legs upon his thigh.

Shen wei got startled with the sudden move of yunlan. "N..No..! I will be fine....stop..." shen wei try to stop yunlan but yunlan already start massaging shen wei legs gently with his warm hands. Shen wei really feel good with yunlan gentle touch.

He took a deep breath as he felt a sudden hotness inside his body. He bite his lip in order to control himself. Yunlan hands roamed upon his milky legs smoothly and gently.........making shen wei gulped down.........