Chapter 42

Chu is being stopped by Mr. Shen, when he is going back to his office with guo. "Is there anything else that you want to tell me Mr. Shen.....?" chu asked in sarcastic tone. Mr. Shen looked frustrated right now and glare at chu.

"Chief chu....! May I ask you how can you allow an unknown person to be near my son.... Take him away...." Mr. Shen said in mad.

Chu smirk, like he was waiting for this. "Mr. Shen..... It's not me. It's your son who wants him here and moreover he save your son from those kidnappers. And I remember that, you have told me to back off from this case. So, it's your own family matters..... Take care." chu said teasingly and Mr. Shen grit his teeth feeling defeat right now.

He really wanted to make shen wei alone. Because it's his only chance to get what he wants and his father is also not here for shen wei.

Chu walked out smirking seeing Mr. Shen frustrated and mad face. They both sit inside the car and guo looked at chu, "Sir... Why can't we arrest him for doing all this.....?" Guo asked.

"We have to get to the other partners and we also need a strong evidence and reasons behind all this mess. I hope zhao yunlan will get them......" chu said and nod to his officers who are wandering near shen mansion in normal clothes and looking here and there for any suspicious activity.

Chu and Guo drive away from there and Mr. Shen hurriedly dial someone numbers and walked inside the house.......

"I don't know.....! He is back and someone is also here with him....... I don't know him. And I don't wanna know that bastard. Do whatever you wanna do or our planning will be waste just like that....." Mr. Shen said on phone and end the call.

As he end the call he saw is standing in front of him looking at him with cold face. No expressions at all." Yezhun.....! I...... Actually.... "Mr. Shen thought that yezhun heared the conversation. Which he actually did but show him that he didn't heared a thing.

" Breakfast is ready uncle. Wei ge is waiting for you.... Come.... "yezhun said smiling. But his eyes clearly tell that he don't believe his uncle at all.

Mr. Shen sigh relief and walked towards the dining table, where shen wei and yunlan waiting for him. But wang is no where to be found. "Where is Wang.......? yezhun....!" Mr. Shen asked while sitting on the chair.

"She is sleeping......! Came late last night....." yezhun said also joining them. Soon servants start placing food on the table and shen wei give first bite to his dad happily. "I am really happy to be here alive.....Thanks to you yunlan. You kept your promise....." Shen wei said holding yunlan hand in front of his dad.

And yunlan saw the frustrated face of Mr. Shen. He also hold back wei hand making wei dad more mad. "It's okay wei. That's what we do for someone SPECIAL......!" Yunlan said to tease Mr. Shen and yezhun coughed hearing that.

Shen wei feel shy and smile. Not knowing that there are intense gazing competion happening around him. They silently eat there breakfast as wei again asked about his grandfather.

And this time, they have to tell him the truth. Because shen wei getting really frustrated because of there hiding.

"What....?? Why.... Where he is. I want to meet him. Take me to him.... Take me..." shen wei shout crying. Hearing that his grandfather is in comma because of him. "Wei calm down..... Calm down. Listen to me first. You have to get healthy first. Then I promise. You wiil meet him. You can't go out just like that...." yunlan said calming shen wei.

"You promise....." shen wei asked. And yunlan cupped his face and said yes. "How he is now....?" wei asked calming down. "He is okay wei.... Once he heared your voice. He will definitely gets better....." Mr. Shen said thinking something.

Wei nod and Mr. Shen excuse himself as he gave to go the hospital right now. But he still thinking something like, he is planning something right now. Yezhun saw that and hurriedly call chu.

He excuse himself and walk away from shen wei and yunlan. "Chief chu. I heard, uncle talking to someone on the phone and telling him to do something soon.... I am afraid that they will again try to harm my gege......." yezhun said worriedly.

"Don't worry yezhun. Me and my whole team is now taking care of this case and we can't let them to hurt shen wei again......" chu assure him and end the call.

Yezhun sigh relief and walk back to wei and yunlan. And saw how yunlan calming wei and wei listen to him carefully. Shen wei is a person who love his family and friends from the depth of his heart and he really got worried whenever they got hurt.

And knowing that his grandfather is in comma. It's really hard for him to endure that much pain and he really wanted to meet him. And yunlan know, if shen wei go outside it will be a golden chance for the attackers.

He will not let this happen. He have make shen wei stay here right in front of him. And he have not in a condition right now to fight with anyone. He also need some rest......

"Um....Mr.zhao.....you also need a rest...... Please come with me. I wil show you your room. Have some rest......" yezhun said looking at the bandages and he clearly remember how much he is being hurt when he brought shen wei here.

Yunlan looked at yezhun..." I am fine. And call me yunlan..... "yunlan said and yezhun nod." you are hurt yunlan.....! I totally forgot about that..... How irresponsible I am...... Come. Have some rest in my room.... "shen wei said and yunlan happily agrees with that.

Yezhun frown and saw them two walking towards wei room holding each other dearly.

" I also ask that....! Why reject me......? "yezhun mumbled confusingly. He pout his mouth and start sipping his tea..... As someone knock on the door.

Servant asked them and came to yezhun," Sir... The doctor is here for checkup....... He said that Your un le told him to come here...... "servant said. Yezhun listen carefully and then walked towards the door where doctor standing holding his box and a white coat in his hands......

" I am here for shen wei..... "doctor said after greeting yezhun. Yezhun looked him from head to toe and then nod." Just wait there.... I will be back.... "yezhun said and servant show him the couch to sit comfortably.

Yezhun feelz not good at all. He again dial chu number......