Chapter 43

"Don't worry yezhun. Let him check shen wei and also yunlan. He need some treatment....." chu said grabbing someone hair and pulling it harshly. Make that man hissed in pain.

"What's that sound.....?" yezhun asked. "Nothing I am treating someone here...... Don't worry think that he is my man okay.... Relax...." chu said and cut the call. As he hit that man again in the stomach.

His half naked body showing that he is being beaten by chu badly. "why he call you....? What you gonna do with shen wei....? Speak... Or i will cut your tongue...." chu said coldly to that person.

"Please don't.....! I will tell you.... I wil tell you. Mr. Shen call me yesterday evening and told me that his son came back and......" he stop. And chu slapped him hard again.... "And....?" chu asked.

"And he want that drug for his son....... It's a deadly drug..... Which cause heart attack and make look like a normal death......." that man said and  chu grit his teeth and pulled his gun out he about to shoot him, when that man pleads for his life.

"You are a doctor and you agreed with that psycho father. Who is trying to kill his own son. Who is blind and need love and care. And what he got...... People like you. Who ready to kill anyone for money.... Shame on you...." chu shout as he walked away from there to calm his anger.

If he stood there for a second he definitely kill that doctor. Actually chu captured that doctoe who came here for shen wei and replaced it with his doctor.

" Guo... Take his statement and record everything he say. We need to get as much evidence as we can. This is a big game if money...... We have to disclose it....." chu said to and Guo nod.

Chu walked away from there to the hospital as he have some doubts of shen wei grandfather comma. He need to clarify some things.

Zhu Hong hurriedly packed her bags and run away from that house. Fearing that yunlan might know the truth and kill her also. Ling jing just frown seeing her panic like that. He didn't stop her and ask anything at all.

After she left, ling jing call yunlan..... "Where are you yunlan....? You didn't call me and didn't told me that you have reached at shen wei home or not....." ling jing whined as soon as yunlan took the phone.

"calm down.... Calm down. I am okay and yes we reached at shen wei house. But someone try to attack me. Me and shen wei got injured, but we manage to reached here. I just came back from the hospital and now doctor treating shen wei...." yunlan tell everything to ling jing.

" What...? Who did this...? And is wei okay.... Could you please take care of him..... Should i Come  over there.....? "ling jing asked worriedly.

Yunlan frown and looked at his phone making clear that's it's really long jing. Who never care about anyone and now he is worried for wei. Jealousy hit him again.

" what do you mean by that....? I am also injured here and took bullet for him. And you are asking about him....." yunlan whined. "you jealous head....! I am worried for shen wei. Because he is my friend also. And I also care about him like a little brother. Just the way you treat daqing. Shen wei is a nice person yunlan with a heart of gold. Don't hurt him anymore....... You know what. I have been thinking all Knight.

We are doing wrong with him. I don't want that money. Who is covered with shen wei tears and blood. Just make sure he is okay and come back. Otherwise police will suspect you..... "ling jing said.

Yunlan smile proudly...... He took a deep breath and told everything to ling jing." What....? And you didn't tell us.....! Why....? "ling jing shout.

" look I was afraid at that time. But now I am totally clear..... What I want..... " yunlan said looking shen wei. Ling jing sigh...." Can i come there......? "ling jing asked. And yunlan said yes......

After that yunlan end the call. Ling jing sigh and smile," Finally you are on a right path my friend...... "ling jing mumbled and also packed his stuff. Like he is also leaving this house.

At shen mansion,

" I am attaching the iv drip. The medicine will make you sleep for sometime okay..? "doctor said to shen wei and shen wei nod. Yezhun also walked inside after talking with chu. After attending shen wei... Doctor walk near yunlan.

" Let me take a look on your wound also.... " doctor said. As he is examining yunlan leg. He gave a letter to yunlan. Which is from chu. Yunlan frown first. And about to open that letter, as doctor stop him.

"Not right now......! Let him sleep first...." doctor said looking at shen wei. Yunlan nod and doctor change the bandage and give some painkillers to him.

Yunlan nod as doctor walked out from there. Yunlan walked near shen wei and found that he is already sleeping right there........

Yunlan open the letter and found one injection in it nothing else. Yezhun also frown seeing that. "what is the meaning of this.....?" yezhun asked looking at the blank paper.

Yunlan shake his shoulder. As he also don't know what's the meaning of this injection. They took stood confused. And at that time yunlan phone ring. It's chu......

"Chief chu... What's....." yunlan words cut off by chu. "Don't ask anything right now. Just listen to me carefully. I we have to kill shen wei....." chu said. "WHAT.....? are you insane.....?" yunlan shout as he put the phone in speaker so that yezhun also hear.

"Listen first...! The injection that doctor give to you. Its fill with the serum. That serum will slow down shen wei heart beat and will cold his body like a dead person. His father planning to do something big. We have to make him believe that. Shen wei is dead......this way. We will know the actual person involve in this...... Just do as I say....... Inject this when wei dad in near to shen wei. Make sure all this should happen in front of him got it..... "chu said while driving.

And yunlan looked at yezhun in shocked and then they both looked at shen wei who is sleeping there peacefully.

" Doctor gave shen wei to endure the bad effects of that serum. He will woke up after half an hour..... Just don't take him with you after all this happen okay..... Best of luck yunlan. I am counting on you now...." chu said and cut the call.

"Why this is happening....? Uncle is never like this before. He love gege so much. And now....." yezhun said as tears fall down from his eyes. Yunlan also grit his teeth as he looked at the injection that is in his hand......