Chapter 63

Five years ago, 

when yunlan is being arrested and shen wei admitted in the hospital......when yunlan walk away yezhun took a deep sigh and wipe his moist eyes. "I hope one day you will be together..... And happy.......!" yezhun said and walk inside the room.

"Where is he........?" grandpa asked while holding shen wei hands in his hands. "He is gone......" yezhun sadly mumbled. And grandpa shockingly looked at yezhun. "Where did he go....?" grandpa asked.

"To get his punishment....." yezhun said grabbing a glass of water from near table......and gulped down. He didn't realized that his grandpa is standing near him all of a sudden, that yezhun got startled and looked at grandpa weirdly.

"Are you trying to scare me old man.......?" yezhun asked in scared voice. Grandpa grab yezhun shoulder, Is he fool or what....? What he thinks about himself huh......?........ (Taking a deep breath) He is a nice person...... " grandpa said turning towards wei.

Yezhun frown, "Then why didn't you say anything to him....." yezhun asked. Grandpa didn't looked at yezhun and sit near shen wei bed again. "I just want to talk with wei first....... Then I will decide......" grandpa said.

Yezhun looked at grandpa then to wei. He think and stay silent there. Because he is also right on his side.

At morning,

Wei felt a little headache as he gain conscious slowly. A sudden light hit his eyes as some blurry image came in front of his sight. He frown as some white dress person appeared in front of him.

He shockingly looked at his surroundings like a child who never seen a light before. He whispered something but no one could hear his mumbling........

"Ge....!" yezhun shout seeing shen wei awake and looking here and there. Yezhun smile at shen wei but shen wei confusingly looked at him, like he don't know him.

"who... Who.....?" shen wei asked seeing yezhun for the first time. He just remembering the voices while closing his eyes. Yezhun understand that his gege now can see.

He happily hold shen wei hands and placed it upon his cheeks.... "It's me.....! Yezhun......." yezhun said. Shen wei remember the touch of yezhun so he smile widely......

He cupped yezhun face in his hands.... "I can see you......! I can see you didi......" shen wei happily said. And yezhun give him a forehead kiss..... "Yes..... My precious gege...! You can see now......" yezhun said as tears also fall down from his eyes..... But these are tears of joy not sadness.

He thinks of telling about yunlan to shen wei, as grandpa walked near and embraced wei in his arms. They both happily hug each other, saying no words at all.......

"Dad......?" wei hesitantly asked. "He is not your father.....! Just stop thinking about him now. He got what he deserves.......!" Grandpa said strictly and wei tightly hugged grandpa.

And his eyes wander around him, like someone is missing right here...... He took a deep sigh and break the hug.

Doctors examined shen wei and he is okay now..........

At that time,

" Think about it again zhao yunlan.....! There are some life's depends upon you.....!" chu suggest yunlan as he is about to go inside the jail. He even removed shackles from his wrist.

"I can give you one last chance.....! Go back..... Have your life with your family once again.... Don't do this..... Shen wei needs you, your brother need you......" chu said trying hard to make yunlan go back from here.

Yunlan smile sadly, "I think I have someone who can took care of them both.......! (looking at chu) Thank you officer..... For giving the chance to change myself...... I have earned this punishment and I deserve it........." yunlan said turning towards the door. As he stop and turn his head.

" Can I request you something.....? "yunlan asked. And chu walked in front of him...." Say it..... "chu said.

" Please don't let him come here at all...... "yunlan request and chu grit his teeth to avoid getting emotional right now but his eyes got moist seeing that much love and sacrifice.

He hummed and nod yes. Because he have no words left right now. He watched yunlan walked inside and chu took a deep breath seeing up in the sky.....

"I wish one day you smile with him......" chu said and walked away. He firstly meet daqing who is totally okay right now and ready to discharge. Chu told him everything and daqing silently listen to him.

"I am proud of my gege......! But I want to meet shen wei ge.....! Can I.....?" daqing asked after hearing everything. Chu smile seeing that reaction from daqing and he happily nod.

Shen wei is already get back home and welcomed by everyone. But one person whom he want to see, feel is missing right now and he don't know where he is gone....

He remembered, before getting fainted he saw two people run towards him.. One is yezhun and the other one must be.......

But he want to see him properly....... Grandpa and yezhun saw that but didn't utter a word. Wei close his eyes and took a deep breath standing in the middle of the house.....

"I am home......" shen wei happily said and open his eyes. He touch everything and see everything near him. All the colours making him happy and excited to look at them more......

He watched everyone face so deeply like he is making a sketch of them by his eyes........

"Now take a rest wei...... You are week...... And in this condition...." grandpa about to say, but stop realising his mistake. "My condition....? What happened to me......?" shen wei asked.

Yezhun sign grandpa to tell the truth but grandpa glare at him...... "Your eyes are just healed.... That's why I said that....." grandpa said and wei nod.

He walked towards his room happily and change his clothes after a warm shower........

He smile seeing himself for the first time in the mirror. He touch himself and checks that he is real........

" He was right...... "wei mumbled seein  his own eyes. He close his eyes and hug himself....... Try to feel the embrace of his yunlan......

" Where are you.......? "shen wei mumbled and open his eyes.... Outside chu and daqing walked inside and meet with grandpa and yezhun who are already arguing upon something.