Chapter 27

Shen wei widen his eyes. He feel happy hearing that.......He didn't said anything to yunlan. "If you don't like it. Then it's okay......" yunlan said thinking that shen wei might not like the idea. "No...! i mean, no one ever try to be friend with me......" shen wei said. And yunlan smile,"But i want to be your friend......! I am...." yunlan try to say more but no words came out from his mouth.

Shen wei hold yunlan hand,"Thank you....! I trust you....." shen wei said and yunlan also smile. "Now....the first phase is complete...." yunlan said walking out to ling jing, who are still there hearing there conversation.

He smirk and walk behind yunlan. Yunlan closed his eyes while walking,"I am sorry shen wei. I am again going to break your trust upon me.....! But i have to save my didi.....and you are the only key for this....." yunlan thinks as his eyes tear up remembering shen wei smiling face when he offered him his friendship.

And zhu hong see that, "It's gonna be fun now........" she mumbled seeing yunlan teary eyes and she smirk. Yunlan walked passed her,"look out for him. I am going back home to see daqing....." yunlan turn and said to ling jing and zhu hong. "And one more thing.....! Don't dare to touch him...." yunlan said looking at zhu hong and walked out nodding to ling jing.

Zhu hong rolled her eyes and walked inside her room closing it. Ling jing smirk and grab his laptop and walked upstairs accompany shen wei. Shen wei tilt his head when he heared foot step. "yunlan....?" shen wei asked. "No...! It's me......" ling jing said.

"Oh...!" shen wei said in little disappointing tone. Ling jing sit on the chair setting his laptop on the table. "by the way...i am ling jing......i saved you...." ling jing said and shen wei smile hearing that.

"Thank you ling jing.....How can i ever repay you all.....! For everything you all have done and doing for me...." shen wei said. Ling jing looked at shen wei...."you have no idea shen wei we already have plan to get repayment from you...." ling jing thought and somewhere in his heart, he also feel bad about what they are going to will sure hurt shen wei a lot.

Moreover they are hiding something so big..! That's gonna change shen wei life for sure in future..........

Shen wei close his eyes as ling jing stop talking all of a sudden. Ling jing just lost in his own thoughts and notice that shen wei fall asleep there. He sigh and start working upon his laptop.......

"Daqing.....? Hey buddy.......i am back....." yunlan shout as he walked inside using keys. "Good Afternoon....!" A grumpy cold voice came from the corner. And yunlan looked at the corner....a man standing in the corner, but yunlan can't see his face at all due to darkness.

"You have disappointed me........!" that voice said. Yunlan got panic.....he about to run inside to check daqing..."don't worry...! He is not at home.....! He went for a shopping with his friend....." That voice said. 

Yunlan breath heavily and dial daqing number...."where are didi...?" yunlan asked. "Hmm..i am with my friend gege....! why...?" daqing said and yunlan cut the call. "what are doing in my house....?" yunlan shout and about to walk towards him, as that man point his gun towards yunlan head..."not so fast......." that man said and sign yunlan to stay where he is.

"what you want.......?" yunlan asked calming down. "I want you to kill shen wei....." that man said. "why...?" yunlan asked panicking. "Wow...! are falling for the blind man...?" that man asked. "Why do you want him to be dead....?" yunlan asked again in cold voice.

"That's not your job...! Your job is to kidnapped him and when i say....kill him....now you are using your own brain....! Don't put your nose in our job and do as we say...." that man said. "and if i don't do this job.....?" yunlan asked.

"Then i will do it on my own....! There are lots of people like you outside in the street begging for money......! And moreover...! I will finish him for real this time.....and don't shoot his chest...straight to his head....making a hole in his pretty small head...." that man said.

"Don't you dare...!!"yunlan shout at him in anger. "use your anger....! and finish the job...! If you did something stupid.....! I will visit again to your.....didi...." that man said. Yunlan about to hit that man when he hit him with the gun and yunlan fall back hissing in pain...

He feel dizzy but he stood up and found that the man is already gone from there......yunlan breath heavily and grab his head..........."I can't do this....! I can't do this...." yunlan mumbled as tear rolled down one after another. He grab his phone and dial someone number.

"I am in problem right now..." yunlan said and listen carefully to what the other say. After that he start packing all the stuff and belongings in the bag......

"shen wei..!! shen wei..!! have something..." ling jing shake shen wei a little and shen wei woke up got startled all of a sudden. "Here have something...! You need to eat and have your medicine....." ling jing said and gave shen wei food bowel in his hand and gave chopsticks to another.

Shen wei nod and start eating what ling jing gave him to eat. But he miss yunlan badly, he remember how gently and carefully he feed him and wipe his lips with his thumb. Shen wei got lost in his own thoughts. As ling jing saw shen wei slowly munching his first bite right now.

"Is it bad....? i can bring you something else....." ling jing asked thinking that food might be not tasty as per shen wei taste. Shen wei came back to his senses and smile,"Oh...! No no....food is fine...! It's fine...." shen wei said and eating his food feeling embarrassed right now.

"control your thinking shen wei...! He is a man...i am a man......stop thinking about him..." shen wei thoughts while eating. Ling jing frown seeing the other expression upon shen wei face. He smirk and eat his own food, guessing something.

He gave water to shen wei and also his medicine in his hand....."yunlan will be back soon...." ling jing suddenly said and shen wei almost choke on the water he is drinking right now. Ling jing smile confidently and proudly...."I see....!" he mumbled and pat shen wei back.

Shen wei heared yunlan name and start coughing. He felt ling jing patting his back and he feel little discomfort with that. And ling jing saw that, he pull away his hand and gave small towel to shen wei to clean his mouth.

Shen wei pout his mouth and wipe his lips with the towel, suddenly he remember yunlan hand is so gentle and he trail his thumb along with his lip outline. Shen wei missing him so much.

"That's interesting.....!!" ling jing mumbled as he stood there grabbing the dishes.............