Chapter 65

At present time,

Yunlan just looked at that cute boy face deeply. His heart beats fast thinking that he might be his son. If wei didn't abort his pregnancy. Yunlan thinks. Chu shake him as the boy struggling to get free from yunlan hug......

Yunlan got startled and leave the boy hurriedly. The boy run away from yunlan shouting for his dad....... "Are you okay.....?" chu asked and yunlan gave him a sweet smile.

He gently touch the girl cheeks.... "She is so cute......." yunlan said but his smile could not reach from his lips to his eyes.

It's totally blank and waiting for someone eagerly...... But something is stopping him to do so.........

Chu saw that and gently hold yunlan shoulder. "Let's go..........! It's getting late." Chu said holding his daughter in his arm and they both walked away from there.........

And someone smile as that boy telling his dad what happened just now. It is the same boy whom yunlan pulled up in his arms and got lost in his eyes.

" Are you sure.......? Is it really him....?" dad asked and boy cutely nod. That man pulled up that cute boy in his arms and kiss his cheeks.

Oh damn....! That's shen wei. That means yunlan just met his child. Shen wei smile and turn....... "come here my  lovely pie......... We have someone to welcome....... Back......!" shen wei said opening his one arm to the one direction.

And a cute little girl wearing princess dress run towards wei and he also pulled her up in his arms. She looks identical to the boy. That means shen wei have twins with yunlan. Wow....! I am so happy.

"Damn you two are getting heavier now....." shen wei said embrace them both in his hold and they both cutely giggled while snuggling to wei neck together.

Shen wei reached near his car and try to open the door. But unexpectedly his key fall down. He struggled to take it....... As he about to give up and trying to pulled the kids.... Who doesn't want to come down at all....... Someone took the key and give to shen wei.

Shen wei smile and looked at the person who is helping him. "you have a cute face......." that man said trying to flirt with wei as the twin turn hearing a stranger voice.

"Leave our dad alone......" twins shout with a cute angry expression on their faces. The stranger and shen wei both couldn't stop their laugh.

"Cute kids you have...... Sorry...." that man said giving keys to shen wei and  and shen wei nod with smile. He finally opened the door and the twins hop inside as soon as the door open.

"You could have done that earlier......." shen wei whinned. And they both giggled........ Shen wei also smile and get inside the car, and drive away.

"Yeah......! Papa will be home.... Papa will be home......" The twins shout happily and shen wei smile with moist eyes...... "I am going to see you soon ZHAO YUNLAN......!" shen wei said while driving.

After some time chu stop the car in front of a beautiful house. They both walked out and as soon as they reached at the door, guo opened it and greet them with a sweet smile.

"That's why you understand his case so easily.......?" yunlan whispered to chu as guo take their daughter in his arms.

"Who's case.....?" chu act like he didn't understand. But in reality he want to hear the real questions from yunlan mouth. In all this years, he never said for once shen wei name from his mouth. Chu want to know, what yunlan is being holding inside his chest. And why he is holding himself back like that and hurting each other heart.

Yunlan didn't cleared things to chu and silently follow guo who is signing them to get fresh and have there lunch, which is already prepared.

Chu sigh and watched yunlan walked inside the room to get fresh and looked at guo. Guo walked near chu and stand beside him.... "Do you think that he still love him....?" guo asked.

Chu smile and hugged him from shoulder side.... "He is dying for him....." chu said and looked at his daughter who is happily eating her food.

At shen House......

"Baba will you look after them... They both are sleeping now....... Okay...." shen wei said hurriedly and kissed his grandpa and rushed outside in hurry. Grandpa smile seeing his wei smiling like that after so many years.

He still remember the day when shen wei was in his last month of his die date with the twins inside his big round tummy. He walk really slow due to heavy tummy and weak body.

As he fall down on the slippery floor... And they all think that the babies were gone. But shen wei didn't loose faith and struggle until he gave birth to their beautiful twins.....

He was so weak after the delivery that he can't able to move himself at all for some months. But after gaining his strength back. His life revolves around the twins.......

It's like he found the missing thing in his life and now he is completing his family again........

At chu House, yunlan and chu sitting outside in the garden as guo taking some rest with their daughter inside the house.

"Daqing is doing great there and moreover ling jing is there for him and now working under special force...... He is really amazing in technology......" chu said and looked at yunlan reaction.

But all he got is a small hummed and a sigh from him. "That's great..?...! And?" yunlan asked not looking at chu.

"And...... What you wanna hear......?" chu asked glaring at him. "He fell on the floor while carrying your children inside his tummy......" chu suddenly said trying to get any response from him.

And he did it.....! Yunlan turned his head towards chu with a shocked face and silently looked at him for a moment......

"He was carrying my child......? Why...?" yunlan asked. And chu shockingly looked at yunlan....... Like what kind of a question is that...........