Chapter 64

"Bad timing........?" chu asked averting them to himself. They two were so busy arguing with each other that they didn't realise that someone walked inside the house and now standing near them. Yezhun and grandpa got startled when they heared a sudden voice near them.

" Sorry......! I didn't mean to scare you....." chu said showing his both empty hands. Yezhun and grandpa shockingly looked at chu and then to daqing.

They both calm down and greet chu, but chu realise that something is wrong. "What is it....? Any problem...? Is shen wei okay......?" chu asked with concern.

"Wei is okay and...." grandpa try to say but yezhun cut his words. "Gege is okay...! And taking a rest now. How's yunlan.......?" yezhun asked hurriedly. Chu looked at them both and grandpa sign chu and daqing to sit down first.

"It's a relief knowing that your grandson is okay and everything is fine now............ About yunlan his crime report is really high..... But yet he didn't hurt anyone..... I will try my best to give him another chance." chu said while sitting on the big couch. And daqing also sit with chu.

" Can't you free him from his punishments......? After all he did save someone life and helped you...... "yezhun said.

Chu took a deep breath," How can i help him, if he won't allow me.....! I have already try to free him. But he didn't want that. He wants to complete his punishment. "chu said sadly.

"So he didn't want his freedom......?" grandpa asked. And chu nod. "What kind of a person he is.......?" grandpa mumbled. "The best one....! My Gege is the best. He never hurt anyone at all...... I know him....." daqing said as he can't stop himself after hearing all this.

Grandpa gazed at daqing, "So you are his brother.....! I have heared about you........" grandpa said. "Did you tell shen wei about his condition.......?" chu asked looking at grandpa face.

"What condition.........?" suddenly shen wei asked walking towards them. He heared some noises as he is in deep thinking about yunlan. When he heared about yunlan name.

Everyone stand up, their faces are like they just have seen a ghost. Shen wei calmly walk towards them seeing two unknown person face.

He looked at chu first and examined him from top to bottom..... "Chief.....? Is that you.....?" shen wei guessed and chu give him a assured smile, that he is right.

Now shen wei about to examine daqing but daqing run towards him and hug him dearly...... Shen wei got shocked for a second then he a sweet smile appeared upon his lips......

" Daqing.......!" he mumbled happily and daqing break the hug wiping his tears coming out from his eyes. "I am glad that you are okay now......." daqing said smiling. Shen wei cupped his face.... "Are you okay now......?" shen wei asked in gentle voice wiping his tears with his fingers.

Daqing nod as he can't able to say anything right now...............

"So you were talking about myself......? Tell me what is it.... That you are hiding from me....." shen wei asked looking at them all. Who are still stun their,thinking about whether to tell him or not.

At evening,

"Zhao yunlan someone is here to meet you......." one officer said and yunlan looked up with his sad eyes. "Who is it......?" yunlan asked. "He said he is your brother......" officer said and yunlan happily stood up to see his daqing.

He walked out and saw that daqing is waiting for him. And a beautiful smile appeared upon his face seeing his Gege walking towards him. But daqing eyes got moist seeing him like that.

" Hey...... You are here.....!" daqing said. But yunlan didn't looked at him. He avert his gaze feeling ashamed right now.

"I am not ashamed of you Gege.....! You have done a great job.......! You have save me.....! Saved shen wei life.......! Looked at me....." daqing said holding his Gege hands. Yunlan looked at him as he heared shen wei name.

He tightly hold daqing hand...." Is shen wei here.....? Did he came.......? Did he...... (stopping his excitement) No....! No..... He must not came here at all..... Didi... You heared me...... Don't let him come here...." yunlan shout like a puzzled person.

Daqing just shockingly see his brother weird reaction." Calm down Gege......! I am here with officer chu...... Shen wei ge didn't came........ And..... And we told him everything about his pregnancy......... "daqing said and yunlan stood up.

" This is our last meeting daqing..... Go complete your study.... I want you to became a successful person..... Not like me....! A failure.....! "yunlan said walking back not looking at daqing and daqing just watched his brother go like that not listening him.

" He didn't talk.....? "chu asked seeing daqing sad face when he walked out. Daqing wipe his tears and sigh," Did they abort the child.....? "daqing sadly asked.

" I hope not.......! "chu said as daqing burst out crying and chu hugged him to calm down.

At shen house,

" This is our child...... And I am not going to abort it Baba.....! Don't force me..... "shen wei shout.

When he heared the truth, he became happy not sad or angry as they all expecting. He happily hugged himself by his stomach......" You Loved me...... "shen wei happily mumbled. But grandpa angrily looked at wei.

He firstly let chu and daqing go out from the house then shout at wei....." are you insane wei......! You are not married yet and having a child is not a good think for you.. For us........! "grandpa shout.

" What are you trying to say old man.... "yezhun asked frowning." You stay out of this.... Our family name will be ruined. What will the people say...? You have to get rid of this child..... "grandpa shout and shen wei fearly step back from grandpa.

" Don't you dare to say such words grandpa.....! This is my child..... And I am going to give it a chance to live a life..... And about your family name it is already ruined by your son deed....." shen wei said standing confidently.

Suddenly grandpa smile seeing shen wei confidence," Now its your duty to earn that reputation again my child...... Protect this child from this cruel world just like that...... And no one can touch you........ You have to protect this little life....." grandpa said and wei couldn't control his tears and walked hurriedly towards his grandpa and hug him.

" You scared me...... "shen wei said sobbing. Yezhun also smile.," Don't worry..... We are here with you....... "grandpa said wiping shen wei tears.

" Now tell me do you wanna see your yunlan.....? "yezhun asked happily.

" No......! I don't want to see him..... "shen wei said firmly. Making grandpa and yezhun shocked.