Chapter 60

Mr. Shen laugh at his father....... "You really are a fool and a old man......! You think I will accept your favourite son, child....?........No.....! I will not......... I am here for my family........! And all i get is rejection. Tell me dad....! What's the difference between in me and gege .....? Huh.....? Tell me why you always liked him in first place and always reject me.......? Why he gets all the love and all I gets is your hatred and betrayal.........

You are the one responsible for making me like this.....! You didn't want me in first place........ I try so hard to be wei father but still you didn't believe me and gave everything to him........ How can I accept this....? Tell me.....! "Mr. Shen shout. Letting his anger out.

Grandpa shockingly just looked at his son. He walk closer to him with moist eyes." I always love you my son...... But you never saw that....... You always try to hurt your twin brother. So i have to take some harsh step..... But all that is for your own sake.... Look at me son.....!" Grandpa said trying to cupped his son face, but Mr. Shen just pushed away his hand in anger.

" Don't touch me.....! You never love me.....! You never want me....! Never......! I changed myself as you like..... But you never trusted me for once......... People will say how pathetic person I am, who try to kill his blind son....... But in reality you are the one who made me like this...... " Mr. Shen shout.

Grandpa looked at him with anger and care....." Did I told you to make my grandson stay blind.......? Did I told you to make him lost his sight in first place and put all the blame upon his mother...... A mother who never saw his son.....! She was dead after giving birth to wei..... Then how could wei lost his eye sight because of her. You are the one who killed my son.......! Tell me did I told you to do so.....? "Grandpa shout this time......

Inside the room.... Wei stir as some noises hit his ears. He move his hands to check his grandpa. But he found an empty bed near him. As the shouting sound is getting higher and higher. Wei stood up and start walking towards the voices.

He didn't know what they talking but he is sure that one is his dad and other one is his grandpa......... Shen wei walked towards his dad room try to heared what they are arguing about........

Inside the room,

"you have no heart......! You are the one who made my wei like this......! You are the reason for his colour less life......." Grandpa shout.

And Mr. Shen about to replied his dad when something fall on the floor. They both turned and looked at the door, from where the sound have come.

There shen wei, with a bandage on his eyes standing in shock. He is stun there after hearing his grandfather words.

"Wei.......! What.... What are you doing here son......?" grandpa asked in concern. He walked towards wei and try to embrace him. But wei just push his grandfather away a little.

"Is that true......?" shen wei asked in disbelief........his low horse voice could tell how much he is hurt and feel betrayed by his own family, grandpa again hold wei in his embrace by his shoulder side. But wei again step him aside and walked towards his father waving his hands to find where is his father standing. And when he found him, he hold his both hands tightly......

"Dad....! Am i a bad son.....? Tell me that what i just heared is wrong and you still love me....! Just once say it to me. And i will believe you dad.....! In my dark world i only care and imagine about you dad....! you always stood by me....care about me.......tell me dad.....!" shen wei pleaded to his father.

Mr. shen looked at wei and slowly removed his hands from his hold. He move away from him a little and took a deep sigh...

"I can't lie anymore son....! I have try my best to love you.....but every time i see you face. I remember how much i get hatred because of your father. And because of you i lost what's legally mine......i wish i could say that to you that i love you like a father. Because i never did........." Mr. shen said not looking at wei.

Wei felt that his world is being shatter into pieces hearing the words from his father mouth, which is not believable. He just stun their and didn't give any reaction.........it's like he i s fall into a really deep hole and can't feel anyone around him.

Tears forms into his eyes that fall out so badly under his bandages.........."How could you say that to me......? I am your wei....! Your son....! you loved me so much dad......why are you saying that to me........please....! don't tease me........." shen wei try again thinking that his father is being teasing him. But his heart know that, it's not a lie or a joke.

Mr. shen turn and looked at wei......eyes filled with so much hatred....."JOKE....? My whole life is being a joke, because of your father.......and you....! You make a laugh on my life......i never have a family of my own because of you. To pretend to be your father.....never....." Mr. shen shout.

Shen wei can't hold himself he cover his ears and start screaming loudly in pain. He snatched away his own bandage covering his eyes and a sudden light hit his eyes, that he have to close shut his eyes and cover it with his own hands......

Grandpa hurriedly hold wei seeing him in that state, broke his heart. He also cry silently still holding wei in his embrace...."can't you have a heart.....! After all this year you never loved wei as a son.....? How cruel you are....." grandpa said and Mr. shen anger rise up as he heared his father words. He picked one of the vase placed by his other side of the table......And "BAM....!!!"