Chapter 19

"wei....? where is my wei.....?" shen wei grandfather finally gain conscious and start asking for wei. but he still have fever, "Father...! please.....calm down.....! soon wei will be here....i promise you that..." Mr. shen said and holding his hand and told everything about hat happen today and what the kidnapper wants. 

"what they want my signature on a blank paper....? what kind of a request is that.....?" shen wei grandfather asked in shock. "I don't know dad...! we have talked to chief chu and he told us to talk with wei first......." Mr. shen said. 

"you clearly know his condition.....! what if someone do...." shen wei grandfather said in worry. "No dad...! they won't do anything to him.....! he will be here with us......" Mr. shen said thinking something.

"Tell me yezhun why did they call you.....? I mean they could call anyone but they choose you.......?" wang asked suspecting yezhun. "oh come on....! how do i know about that.........?" yezhun whined grabbing a drink for him right now. He need it....

"Then tell me how come you didn't check on him that night........? you always peeked at him at the middle of the night........" wang asked. "I told you i was tired that day and sleeping in my room......." yezhun shout and walked away from her.

Wang looked at him while narrowing her eyes. And then she got busy texting her boyfriend. 

"Sir these are the reports you have asked....." one officer gave report to chu. chu grab that and start reading. He smirk, "did you get any other fingerprint on that....?" chu asked. "negative sir....just one fingerprint........." that officer replied.

Chu nod and that officer leave from there. "what you think about this kidnapping sir.....?" Guo asked. chu sigh,"why do i feel like that's it's not a outsider job...." chu mumble to himself.....thinking something.

"Is he okay....?" yunlan asked sitting on the chair away from the bed. where ling jing treating shen wei, yunlan helped to clean and wear back shen wei clothes and now ling jing, treating his wounds. He didn't gave shen wei the anti-dote as he didn't know about whether shen wei take that pill or not.

Ling jing walk closer to yunlan....."He is going to be fine yunlan.....! (clearing his throat) did you....i mean....did you forced....' ling jing try to ask. Yunlan looked at him with his swollen eyes. "I told you...i don't remember anything....! We just ate together and i feel hot all of a sudden and after that i blanked out. I don't remember when i have done this to him...." yunlan said sadly not able to look straight into ling jing eyes.

"what...?!! After having food...and you two have eaten it, together.......?" ling jing asked and yunlan nod. Ling jing sigh and looked at yunlan than to shen wei. "Yunlan....! look this is not happen okay..? you know that, i know that but he won't remember either in the morning....so please calm down...! You didn't do a crime here..." ling jing said.

Yunlan eyes got widen," I didn't do a crime...? I fucking rape him......! I forced him into this and you are saying that i didn't do any crime....? I will not hide this to him....." yunlan said angrily shouting at ling jing.

"yunlan...! look...(sigh) you have been drug by.....by something....! That drug make anyone go hot in an instant....and if shen wei also have that drug, that means he wants it to. He probably do this with his desire......don't blame yourself......." ling jing said.

Yunlan frown and looked at ling jing,"Drug...? what drug...? and how did you know about it......?" yunlan asked, but before that ling jing could speak, shen wei stir and groan in pain. Yunlan run toward him and saw him red....he check his temperature.."he got fever...! do something....." yunlan said.

And ling jing nod, he walked down thinking whether to tell about the drug given by zhu hong to yunlan or not. He grab fever reducer injection and looked at the anti dote that he give to yunlan a while ago.

He sigh and think, if he gave shen wei anti dote, he will also wake up right now and will know what happened to him. And if don't give him, he will totally get healed by than and didn't ask about anything.....ling jing thought and hide the anti dote in his bag.

He walked back to the room and inject shen wei. He placed ointment upon the table near the bed..."He will be fine after some time.......could you apply this ointment to his below part. He must be feeling pain......." ling jing said not looking at yunlan at all.

Yunlan looked at ling jing in shock,"I...i won't do it..." he said. "So you want me to do it....?" ling jing asked. "No...! i mean okay...." yunlan said hurriedly. Ling jing pat yunlan shoulder,"Don't blame yourself and, he won't remember a thing...." ling jing said and walked out from the room. Closing the door behind him.

He sit upon his chair near the couch. And lost in the deep thinking........

Yunlan looked at shen wei face....and tears fall down from his cheeks,"I am sorry...! I am sorry....! I didn't mean to hurt you....not like this. I promise, i will send you back to your home....i don't want all this...." yunlan said.

He wipe his tears and grab the ointment. He turn shen wei body a little and apply ointment upon his finger tips, then with shaky hands he put his hand under the quilt, not removing it from shen wei body at all.

Yunlan moved down shen wei shorts and slowly apply the ointment. He could feel the swollen area with his fingers and he can guess, how much rough he was with him. Yunlan hurriedly apply and shen wei hissed a little.

Yunlan moved shen wei body back to his comfortable position and covered him fully. He wash his hands and sit near to shen wei watching him deeply. "why would i take you under the drug influence. I have anyone, but why you........?" yunlan asked to himself and sigh.

He caresses shen wei arm which got bruises and his finger print is clearly print on his pearl like skin. "God please forgive me.....forgive me for what i have done....." yunlan mumbled and cry. His eyes id already red and swollen crying in guilt. Not knowing that the real culprit is zhu hong who, did all this mess and make him do it........

"should i tell yunlan.....? no..he will kill her.....i must hide it for now...." ling jing mumbled to himself as he try to call zhu hong, but she is not picking it up.

"yes yes....cancel everything...! yes...! I don't want it now....." yezhun shout on phone upon someone and cut the call in anger. 

"damn it....! you ruined it all......" yezhun mumbled and gulped down another drink. Not knowing that wang is now watching over him and suspecting him for shen wei kidnapping.....

"And sir.....! why would you think that....? why someone from the family will do this......?" Guo asked in confusion. "Why would anyone ask for a simple signature.......on a blank paper.....?" chu asked. "On blank paper you can write anything." guo replied innocently. "Exactly....! It's not a case of kidnapping Guo changcheng.....! It's a case of property and wealth.....! But the question is who.....?" chu said and start thinking while looking at the photos of each member of the shen family...........

"who would want to get that wealth by kidnapping some innocent person, who can't able to see clearly.......?" chu mumbled thinking deeply. And guo just scratching his head, while staring at chu.