Chapter 56

"Wei.....! You...... You....." yunlan shutter as he thought that shen wei is sleeping deeply. "Yes....! I can help you......" wei said. "You can.....?" yunlan asked in disbelief. "Yes....! But in one condition......! You have to tell me the truth.......!" shen wei said firmly. And ling jing also walked in with chu. They both also got confused hearing what wei is asking.

Yunlan looked at wei with puzzle mind. "You really know where daqing is....? How...?" yunlan asked. "Stop asking questions yunlan. Just promise me you will tell me whatever I asked......?" wei asked. Thinking that he might get yunlan confession like that.

Yunlan looked back at chu and ling jing. They both nod after second and yunlan took a deep breath. "ok...! Tell me where is dqing......?" yunlan said just want to get his didi right now.

Wei smile beautifully and try to sit up. Yunlan helped him and wei pulled out his long neck chain, in the middle of it a pendant. He took it off and gave it yunlan.

"Track him...! The bracelet I gave him have a tracking device just like on it. You can get to him...... If he wears it....." shen wei said and yunlan hurriedly gave it to ling jing and he start doing something on his laptop as soon as he get the necklace.

And a wide smile appeared upon long jing face after sometime. He looked at yunlan and chu and nod to him......

Yes...! Daqing wear that necklace everyday and wished that wei and his gege will be one. And he is wearing it right now wherever he is being held.

At shen House,

"Going to your company.....?" Mr. Shen asked seeing yezhun well dressed. Yezhun looked at his uncle and didn't want to argue with him early in the morning.

He took a deep breath. And walked out from his room just simply smile at him hiding his anger from his uncle.

" You got an attitude son.....! Right....! Wealth can change anyone....." Mr. Shen said smirking. Yezhun stop and turned back.... "Exactly wealth...... Can change anyone.....! By the way..... I am going to see grandpa....... He is awake now......! I see that you didn't get the call......." yezhun tease his uncle and walked out smirking. Outside at the house wang already waiting for yezhun inside the car.

Mr. Shen blood boil with anger and confusion. He hurriedly dial zhujiu number and his hoarse voice came, when he picked up the call....

"Hello....! Why are you disturbing me in the morning....?" zhujiu asked. "Wake up...! You fool...! My father have awake......! You said that you have taken care of him. Then how did he woke up so soon...? If he open his mouth.... Then we are finish.........." Mr. Shen said in scared voice.

Zhujiu also now wide awake and sit up in shocked....." WHAT.....? you are kidding right.........? "zhujiu asked still in disbelief.

" I am not in a mood of kidding right now. I am going to see........ Come to the hospital..... "Mr. Shen said and also get ready to go to the hospital.

Yezhun and Wang reached at the hospital happily talked with the doctors and walked inside their grandfather room.

Because of his health, and Wang presence yezhun didn't tell him about wei at all. He really wants to tell him about what happened when he get into the comma.

Wang also stay silent, thinking about her grandfather health. She really doing her best to hide the pain of loosing his little brother, not knowing the actual reality.

"Wei......? My wei.....? Where is my wei......?" grandpa asked opening his eyes looking here and there for his wei. But couldn't find him near him.

"Grandpa......! Wei ge is at home......! You told us to not take him outside....... Remember...?" yezhun calmly said not wanted to gave any kind of stress to him.

Wang looked at him and yezhun nod her to act according to him. And she understood that. "Yes..... Grandpa...! He is at home......" wang said.

"Then what are we waiting for huh...? Let's go home......! And what am I doing here.....?" grandpa asked looking at himself.

"Calm down first okay....? Firstly i will ask to doctor, then we will go home okay....?" yezhun said.

"No....! I wanna go home now. I wanted to see my wei....." grandpa said not remembering about the gun shot accident happened..... He just remembered that his son, yezhun and chu have gone to bring his wei back.

Soon doctor came and start examining him. And smile after checking him." You are healthy Mr shen.......! You can take him home now. Just take rest for some day okay....." doctor said to yezhun and yezhun nod. He walked out to prepare his grandfather discharge papers.

Wang accompanied grandpa inside the room.

At a random house, chu breath heavily as his face covered with blood and sweat like he is being fighting for hours....... He looked back where so many guards have fallen down on the ground.

And soon he saw yunlan walked out embracing daqing in his arms. Daqing looks really pale and fragile right now and his condition worsen. Yunlan body also covered with blood. No one can say that he also got some hit here and there.

But finally they get daqing with the help of shen wei bracelet which he gave to daqing.

Chu smirk seeing yunlan walked near him. He hurriedly sit inside the car and so does yunlan. They drove away from this bloody mess created by them. Ling jing already contacted one of the best surgeon and talk about daqing condition.

Yunlan directly take daqing to his hospital. And admitted him there. After some time doctor came out.... "His condition is worse. But I have manage it. He is okay now... But he need to get the surgery as soon as possible......" doctor said and yunlan sadly sigh.

Chu hold his shoulder, "Do it doctor...! I am chief chu and I will take all the responsibility......." chu said firmly and yunlan shockingly looked at him. Doctor nod and start preparing everything.

"But....!" yunlan try to say. "Don't......! I will take my price later....." chu said and walked towards the counter to submit the fees required for the surgery.........

Yunlan couldn't believe that someone is helping him. Knowing everything about him........ He closed his eyes and thanks to God for saving his daqing..... As shen wei face came in front of him...... And a small calming smile appeared upon his lips.......