40. Trust

Third person's POV

Next morning , they both were cuddled together .when the alarm rings , as usual Sam carefully leave bed without disturbing her beauty sleep and replaced himself with pillow.

He goes for his workout

______

Amelia was getting ready for breakfast when her phone rings ,she wondered who could that be ??

She pick up the call when she saw caller ID

" Hello Claire ! It's been so long that hear from you ! Got any trouble ??! " I ask

" Yea, it's been long ... actually I got strict instructions from Mr. Davis not to disturb you and I really don't wanted to intrupt ,and I wouldn't have contacted yet but that project is almost done and we need your signatures so I was just wondering if you have time so I can ...you know ??! ".she trailed off and I smiled she will never change , always panics for small things .

" Don't worry ! I'll drop by, I am pretty much bored being free all the time ! Infact , I can rejoin office now , yea...it's been a month and I can come now !! Thank you Claire to call , I'll see you soon in office ...oh wow ! Am so exited to go office again !!"
I really forgot that I can join office now ...i.dont have to sit home and watch Netflix all the time ...okay I know that I don't like my job much but that is far far more good  to sprawl on sofa and watch Netflix for the whole day .

She laughs softly , " you are so happy to join again ....I'll get every thing ready for you miss Davis "

" Oh come on claire ! It's the last time I telling you call me Amelia ! Or else I'll fire you !!" I threatened which doesn't sound like a threat at all.

" Okay Mis- I mean Amelia ! " I laugh and hang the call up

I see Mr.dumbhead looking at me from looking handsome as always in his Navy suit .

" You looks happy today ! " He says as he wore his watch .

" Because I am !" I smile widely

He looks curious " can I know the reason ?!"

" I am joining office today !! " I make my way towards closet

" I guess, you like doing work ??"

" Yea...I do " as I found a dress for today

" Breakfast is ready !! Come let's eat first , then I'll drop you off ! "He offers

" Oh no ! You don't have to ...I'll manage and you said you have a meeting today , so go ...or you'll get late ! "

" Yea....but that meeting is at 3 ...it get rescheduled !! " He shrugged

" Okay ! Let's have breakfast  first ! Am hungry !! " We moved out of room  and to have breakfast .

After breakfast he left for his office while I head back tk room and get ready .