Chapter 6: Battlefield Training

Mavis' pov

Todorki would probably do the same thing as what he did in his fight, so the fight would be over fast. I had catched the look of boredom in his eyes after I said that I wanted to fight him, so he probably underestimates me. I love it.

I am playing the hero and need to stay outside the building so that the villains have enough time to discuss or prepare.

I could easily win this fight with my quirks, so I will stick to hand in hand combat, just so it makes more fun. Bakugo is a loner, just like me. He didn't talk with Blueberry when they where in a team, so he probably wouldn't do it now either, and would go after me on his own. He should start learning how to work as a team if he ever wants to become a hero. Because if this would happen in real life, everything would end up in complete chaos.

"Young Mavis, you may go in now."
I heard All might through the earpiece, and made my way to the back of the building. I don't like the fact that I have All might as my teacher, but the only thing I can do is clench my jaw and move forward.

Why not do a surprise attack?

I will first go after Todoroki, he would be easier than Bakugo. When you keep in mind that Bakugo is more aggressive than Todoroki, he does think more rationally though. But he doesn't seem like being that capable in close combat just because of his quirk.

I manipulated water out of thin air and shot myself in the air. With the water around my feet, I threw myself into the building, crashing with a window in the process to get in.

I covered my face with my left arm, rolling on the floor to minimize wounds.

Because I was sensing his body, I got in the same floor as my target. Todoroki looked surprised and I used it as my advantage to run at him. Ignoring the little cuts that I got while rolling over the floor made by the glass splitters from the broken window.

He came to his senses short after and as I suspected, he threw a lot of ice at me, freezing half of the room in the process. I jumped just in time and glided down from a big chunk of ice. My hand started hurting when I tried to slow down on the ice enough to jump at Todoroki.

He came with another attack with ice at me, so I bounced downwards with my heels and rolled down passed his feet. He turned around but I kicked him at the middle of his leg. He fell down and I winced a little when I realized I kicked him a little too hard. It wasn't my intention to break his leg.

I stood up and grabbed one of the capture tapes that I got. What surprised me was that Todoroki tried to attack me again. His hand shot upwards, towards my face, so I kicked his hand out of reflex.

"I would say sorry, but I'm not." I shrugged my shoulders as I taped with the capture tape.

~

I was sensing Bakugo on the first floor, going around, searching for me. After I came to the first floor, I called out for him because I was too lazy to go after him.

"EY YO CHIHUAHUA COME OUT!!"

He came out of a room in the far back of the building and grinned. "Time to show me what you got, bitch!" He created explosions with his hands, eager for this fight even though I wasn't really feeling excited, I still grinned for him.

"Come and get me."

He started running at me without a second thought, holding his right hand up and waiting for the perfect moment. I waited, still standing at the same spot.

We were inches away from each other when his right hand erupted in explosions. He tried to punch me with his right hand, but I ducked in time and send a punch to his stomach.

He backed away a couple inches but bounced at me again, this time with both his hands in explosions, letting me no time to stand up properly. While that happened, the only thought that crossed my mind was that he could be a really good training partner or punching bag. I rolled to my left side, dodging his attack and standing up.

He looked at me angrily. "Stop holding back you bitch! Use your quirk damn it!"

I held my fists around my face as if this was a boxing match.
"If I would use my quirk, I would win easily. That would be no fun."

"So you're telling me that I'm weak?! Don't underestimate me!" He shouted in anger while trying to hit me again. I dodged to my right.

This time, the punch was aimed at my face, so I bent over but was met with a fist to my stomach. I grunted, stumbling back a bit and holding my stomach with both my hands.

Before I could even attack again, he grabbed my right arm with pressure, twisted it, and activated his quirk, burning my arm.

I let out a small cry and tried to push him away from me. "Use your quirk!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you-"
With that said, I used my water quirk, flicking my hand and he crushed into the wall besides us. For others it would have looked like he was hurled away with a invisible force. But in truth I just used his body against himself.

I used the time to stand upright again, rolling my neck as he stood up with a grin on his face. "Finally," He said and made a move to attack me, but I flicked  my hand again, causing him to crash to another wall.

"Don't celebrate too early."
I said while waiting for him to stand up again. At this time, I was just playing with him, but when he stood up wobbly, I remembered that he is just a kid.

Letting out a sigh, I made eye contact with him when he looked up while supporting his weight with his knees.

"Sleepy."

As he fell asleep, I catched him in time and slowly laid him down to the floor.

"HERO TEAM WINS!" Shouted All might through the earpiece, I grimaced when I heard his voice.

~

"Is her quirk telekinesis?"

"That wouldn't make sense, then how did she freeze Todoroki?"

"She could have two quirks."

"But that's really rare,"

"But then, how did she finish Bakugo?"

"Isn't her quirk something with water?"

The class was in utter confusion as they watched her helping Bakugo up. And the boy pushing her away from him when he managed to stand on his own.

1152 words