Chapter 73: Documents

Mavis' pov

A yawn escaped my mouth as I opened the door in front of me. My eyes were still adjusting to the light because of the cloth that I had on since the start of the day. Aizawa is behind the doors, I don't need it now.

After stepping inside the room and the door closing behind me, do I smile at the little girl who runs towards me, arms already open. "Big Sis!" Eri called out, crashing with my legs and hugging them. I ruffled her hair in a way of greeting and looked up, to the males in this room who were watching us. Broccoli boy had a warm smile on his face. The one from The Big Three had one, too, but his made me want to puke. It's too bright for my liking.

Then there was Aizawa, looking bored as hell, while Monoma... looked like himself. I didn't miss the horn that he has on his forehead. It is an identical one to Eri's.

I took Eri's hand and guided her to a seat. I'm exhausted, especially since I haven't eaten nor slept the last 24 hours. "You called?" It was directed towards Aizawa, but I didn't look away from the stool I was heading to.

I sat down first, before bringing Eri up to my lap and I hugging her close to my chest. "Is that one of the sweaters that I bought you?" It is a light pink sweater that makes her look more adorable than she already is. I'm kind of glad that they got her stuff from the basement underground. Eri nodded. "Mister Aizawa let's me pick my outfit myself!" She said softly, while swinging her legs slightly.

"So you don't need me anymore?" Eri shook her head, but before she could say anything, someone cleared his throat. It was that grumpy old man. "I called you because I need to know more about Eri's quirk." I hummed. "Why would you think I know something about her quirk?"

"Because you are Mavis, who worked with the people that had Eri in their hands for quite a while."

"I didn't work with them. They did their shit while I looked after Eri."

"We went to the cinema together." Eri added with a smile. Wether it was to ease the tension that was rapidly building up, or to defend me. Either way, I squeezed her side lightly in thanks.

"You are right. I know stuff that you guys don't. And I'm only helping you this once, because it's about Eri." I eyed Aizawa for a second before standing up, taking Eri with me but then seating her down again.

"I asked a friend to lock documents away. For safety reasons. And I don't want to hear any questions about him, while he is here and afterwards, and you get the documents." I don't know if Akito is available right now, but I do know that he is always listening if I ever needed help.

"What documents?" The green haired boy asked, watching me like the others walking to a shadowed corner. I turned around with a grin. "Documents that I stole from Kai,"

"Overhaul?"

"You stole from him?"

I waved off blondie and Broccoli boy. "I got a beating for them, so I technically paid for them with my own blood." Before I would need to hear anything else from them, I turned to the shadowed corner. "Akito, I need the documents back. Can you hear me?" The corner is only light shadowed, so Akito is likely to hear my voice strained, and it would also be likely for him to take a while to get here. For a moment, neither of the males said anything.