Chapter 83: Dark Web

Mavis' pov

Some of them looked up from their work when I entered the room, but majority were too occupied in their work. Whatever they are working on, heroes seem to be welcomed here.

I would have to do something against them soon. Nobody wants heroes in their own business.

They stood up when they saw me, bowed. "Where is Re-Destro?" A door from the other side of the room opened, and Re-Destro walked in weirdly. As if he was waiting to hear me say his name. "Ah! Reaper." He bowed when he stood in front of me with a pleased smile.

"I am here to talk about the members and my current influence." He stood straight again, nodding along and stepping sideways. "Please, on a cup of tea."

My eyes trailed slowly to the door he came through, my eyes travelled upwards to see a camera in the corner. I walked towards the open door.

The room looks nice, kind of cozy with a great view outside. Re-Destro walked hastily to the big black chair and gave me a far too big smile. "Please, sit here."

I complied and sat down, watching his legs as he walked around the desk to sit on one of the chairs that were smaller than mine. He snapped his fingers and the man with long black hair walked in with a tray in his hands.

The computer on the desk was open and I could watch others from different rooms working or talking with others. They seem to have cameras nearly everywhere.

"Send Koku word to come here when he has time." I said when I looked back at the man that came in.

The black haired man looked at me displeased, but nodded. When he finished serving us tea, he stepped out of the room with the teapot pointed towards me.

I smiled.

"Is he Chinese?"

Re-Destro looked taken off guard. "Excuse me?... Ah yes, he is." He looked back to the door which the man closed behind himself.

Now I know what I should do when I'm done here.

"Re-Destro."

"Please," he took a sip, "call me Rikiya."

"I want you to send me files of everyone that is in the Paranormal Liberation Army till tomorrow." His eyes went wide, but I set my attention towards the computer. Clicking through them to see the other cameras.

"But it would take me at least three months to know everything about everyone and write files about them."

"So you are telling me you guys never kept any kinds of documents over any of your members?" Glimpsing at his face briefly, I saw him looking down at his tea. I sighed, looking around the room.

'This will be so much work.'

"So you just like to brag about your numbers but not keep them all in check." I laughed in disbelief, but my face fell in an instant. "The files will be in my room till wednesday. I want them to have every single detail about everyone in there. I do not care how you do it, but I will have them. I cannot lead an army that I know nothing of."