Chapter 5: Flirting It Is

Mavis' pov

It was currently 10 am and we had english with Present Mic. He is so fucking noisy with his loud voice! Did I mention that I hate it here?

~

Time flew by and we had now lunch. I didn't know where to sit, the class went into smaller groups of themselves. The only people of my class that I interacted with were Ashido, that know-it-all girl and Tokoyami.

Tokoyami is actually a really kind boy, I talked with him because of his quirk Dark Shadow. He went out without Tokoyami's knowledge and came and talked to me over the said boy.

I didn't quite understand why he talked with me over Tokoyami, but I didn't mind. After the bird boy noticed that Dark Shadow was talking to me, he called him in? I think? I don't really know how his quirk functions. Anyways, bird boy came to me and we talked for a little while, our conversation started with his question over what me and Dark Shadow talked about.

'I don't want to talk with them... Ashido talks non-stop, I don't like the know-it-all girl, and I can't find Tokoyami here in the cafeteria.'

At the end, I made my way to any free seat, where people won't talk to me. After I sat down I stared at my food, playing with it with my fork a little. Letting out a sigh, I looked up from my food. "Is something?" I asked a girl that was watching me. "Oh no, not at all. It's just that I saw you playing with your food, is something bothering you?" The girl asked and I looked at her confused, she had orange hair that was tied up in a ponytail and teal eyes.

After a minute without responding, she said. "Oh, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I am Kendo Itsuka." She stretched out her hand for me to shake.

"Mavis" I introduced myself, ignoring her outstretched hand and looking back at my food. "Sorry, I don't like physical contact with people I don't know." She pulled her hand back, but still smiled at me.

"No worries! It's nice to meet you. These idiots are Tetsutetsu and Monoma Neito." She gestured towards two boys, one sitting besides her and one across her. The boy that sat besides her, Tetsutetsu, has quite long, messy grey hair and black eyes.

The other boy that sat across from them, Monoma, has straight blonde hair, and blue eyes, quite handsome if you ask me. I just gave them a nod in acknowledgement.

"Which class are you in?" asked Kendo.

"1-A"

I heard after what I said a scoff and looked to the owner of it. I raised a brow at the blonde boy. "Do you have a problem with that." I said rather than asked because it didn't really matter to me, it's just his reaction that pissed me off.

"Yeah," He spat.

"Deal with it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Which class are you guys in?" Turning torwards Kendo and Tetsutetsu, the boy answered, "Class 1-B."

"I knew you guys were arrogant. I'm happy that I didn't land in class 1-A."
The blonde boy spat while looking at me with disgust evident in his face. Wow, handsome but trash personality...

"It's not my fault you didn't make it. Don't give me the fault when you are too incompetent to be in class 1-A." I said back with no emotions.
This hit a nerve apparently, because his face was red as a tomato, either from humiliation or anger. He wanted to say a comeback but the  school bell rang, signaling us that lunch was over.