Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again

Mavis' pov

After what happened yesterday, we all were sent home. The injured ones were in the hospital and one of us is missing. I wanted to visit the others in the hospital but decided not to.

It would be the best for all of us to just take a moment for ourselves, and I already made plans before going to the summer camp.

"So? Why did you guys want to meet me? Did your boss want that?" My old best friend, Kyoko, pouted and swung herself like a child forward. "It's mean to jump into conclusions!"

Watanabe Kyoko. She is the first one I met from this group. She is just one year older than me. Currently 17. She is a slender girl with long gold brown hair that reaches her butt. She is a strong willed girl and with a touch of psycho in her. She is the sister of Daichi and her quirk lets her have heightened senses. She is fast, strong, flexible, her taste buds are another level and her feeling and hearing senses are inhumanly strong. She can hear anything from a mile away and she can lift things that are up to a thousand kilograms.

Believe me, she is good at torture. And she scared me once good enough to make me nauseous while watching her do so.

A light laugh escaped my mouth and I tilted my head lightly back before meeting the eyes of her big brother, Daichi.
He is the oldest one here, I think he should be 19 by now. He is the second one I met from this group. Kyoko introduced him to me and had the honor to be good friends with him. He is like a big brother to me and I'm thankful that had him by my side. Even if it was for only a time being.

He has brown hair, brown eyes and is a well built man. He is that type of person that gets overly protective over people he sees as a family, which can also turn him pretty scary. He is a serious type but knows when to have fun, weirdly. He takes orders way too serious and does as he is told to, like a little dog. I used to make fun of him because of it. And anytime I saw him running to finish his given orders, I had to hold myself back to not smack the fuck out of him.

Daichi gets annoyed quickly and just like me, he hates people that think they know better. You can describe him as a dog that obeys his master but gets aggressive to everyone that he doesn't know or like.

His quirk is called 'curse'. At least I liked to call it that. He can cause someones death as his liking, he prefers slow deaths by making the person have something like a poison in them. Black veins would form immediately and when they reach the victims heart, that poison like thing would devour their heart, and that only with looking into their eyes. Daichi's eyes will switch to full black if he uses his quirk. Which used to set me off the first weeks of knowing him. I thought that he would just kill me any time I met him in the hallways. Just because he could.

"Oh please! I know you guys too well, now spit it out. Why would you guys need me?" I sat myself down on an old couch that had a faded red color. "Actually, I missed you, can't say the same thing for the others though." Endo grinned, leaning against the old, disgusting wall.

Takahashi Endo. He is 17 and still can't get a hold of his hormones. He is the flirty type of guy, he always knows everything and has a playful manner. He doesn't know when to shut up but never crosses the line. His quirk lets him see information of people just by looking at them. He sees their names, blood type, where they live, who their parents are etc., and if he wants to, he can get in their head by simply touching them.

Akito sat besides me, his legs on the couch and pulled to his chest while his attention is fixed on his game.

Sato Akito. He is the opposite of his name, really distant and he looks 24/7 depressed. Weren't it for his blonde hair and blue eyes, he wouldn't look that adorable with these half moons under his eyes. He actually sleeps over 15 hours a day, only waking up if he needs to, like eating, full filling his orders or playing games with his phone or Nintendo switch. His eyes look lifeless, actually all of ours do, Endo is the only one that tries to hide it behind his annoying personality. It's not that it reflects our mood, it's just that they always look as if we are dead.