Chapter 8: USJ 2

Mavis' pov

The intense atmosphere was practically visible, you could use a knife to cut it and there would be chaos everywhere. "The only real heroes I see here are Eraserhead and Thirteen. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A., All might should have been here, too."

"That is the man who destroyed the gate and walked away afterwards." I pointed out to Aizawa. His hair gave him away, the hands that cover his face couldn't archive much. If it even was his goal. Now I know who he is. I saw him in some reports a year ago when I was working with some criminals.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends that are eager to meet him. They want All might, the great symbol of peace. Maybe if I kill some kids he'll come out to play." The man said.

"How did so many villains get in?" Someone asked.

"Thirteen! Why aren't the alarms going off?" Know-it-all girl asked.

The class tried to find out how the villains trespassed without letting the alarms go off, but I tuned them out. It's not the time to think about something like that. The danger is right in front of us and are threatening us with killing a couple of classmates AND the symbol of peace. Even though it doesn't really interest me with the hero part, shouldn't they be focused in fighting them? Or am I the only student that is thinking that way?

After a couple of seconds, Aizawa sprinted towards the villains, deactivating their quirks before fighting them. I sprinted towards the other villains, Aizawa got the right side and I the left.

He tried to cancel as much quirks as possible. "Eraserhead! I got this, you don't need to cancel my opponents' quirks." I said loud enough so he could hear me. It would be too difficult, even for him, when he would try to cancel all the villains' quirks.

I was surrounded by villains, one of them moved with a sword like arm, trying to slash it in my body. I dodged, turned slowly in a circle with my hands held up and made briefly eye contact with all of them. "Sleepy."

They all fell asleep. I made sure that they wouldn't wake up, unless I want them to.

I started running towards another villain, couple of feet away from me. He saw me after a second coming and controlled immediately plants, trying to strangle me with it. With one flick of my hand, I manipulated the water out of the giant plants and used it as a tentacle. The plants crumbled and he couldn't control them like he wanted anymore. I swung the tentacle back and whipped him away. He was thrown to the wall, all the way to the back because of the force I used.

My bad. It looked really painful...

Suddenly, I heard a scream of agony. I turned my head to look towards where it came from, and my mouth fell slightly open when I saw him. Aizawa was being crushed by some type of living to the ground. Flicking my hand with as much force as possible, I threw this thing away from Aizawa and sprinted afterwards to my teacher that is loosing a lot of blood.

Am I supposed to play nurse now?

My eyes roamed over his body, I noted his injuries and the most vital parts while scanning his body with my quirk.

I sensed where the blood came out from and manipulated immediately the wound and the blood so that it would freeze. It wouldn't be enough as a long time solution, but for now it would have to do it. The other heroes wouldn't leave their next generation, right?

Right after that, I was hit in the face, and flew all the way to the back. 'Holy motherfucker- why my face though?'

I reached for my nose and stood up hastily. Looking around for whoever had so much strength.
I felt someone appearing on my right side, but before I could use my quirk, I was hit in my side.

The first thing I really registered was that I could taste my own blood. After that, the pain settled in and my hands flew to my right side, clutching where I was hit.

Sensing something behind me, I froze it immediately, and turned around. Disgust and pain settled on my face as I looked at the creature. 'This thing really looks how I feel in the moment.'

Making eye contact with it, I said, "Pain." and unfroze him. I took a couple of steps back to look for any reaction.

It didn't budge him in the slightest. Can it even feel something? I thought it was a person with a mutation quirk. Pity, I wanted it to feel exact the same thing that I'm feeling right now.
But it didn't move even after I unfroze him.

"Nomu! Attack that girl!" Someone commanded from the side.

I could sense movements and immediately froze him again "What the fuck is this thing?"

Knowing that it isn't a human, I took my sword from it's scabbard out sliced it's head off. What shocked me was that he regenerated after a couple of seconds. I took a couple of steps back, to have some space between me and that thing and gripped my sword even tighter.

I should have eaten something. I feel really lightheaded.

My head pounded and I unfroze that thing. In a blink of an eye, he was behind me, I rolled forwards to dodge its' attack and stood up. When I was running at him with my sword he was gone in a blink of an eye again. Why do I have to fight that when I'm supposed to act weak?

"Where the fu-" I was cut short when I was punched from behind, flying and crashing against a wall far in the back because of the force. My vision became blurry. I let go of my sword and took a fighting stance. "Fuck this shit." I mumbled and wiped the blood away that flooded down from my nose and spit at the ground the blood that was in my mouth. The metallic taste already annoying me.

I was swaying on my feet.

I threw the thing with a flick of my hand against a wall besides me. Using both of my hands and turning them around, I sliced it's limbs off of its' body, over and over again, not letting him a chance to regenerate.

I could feel how my body protested and the drawbacks kicking in, but what am I supposed to do? Act like a real hero and say this isn't my problem and run away ?

Suddenly I heard a bang.

"Fear not, because I am here!" I heard All might say, and wanted to start laughing.

"Finally~" I lost my balance while saying that and made myself ready for the impact of the fall, but instead, I felt strong arms around my body.

Looking up at the symbol of peace, he said, "You did great job, young Mavis, you can rest now."

I feel disgusted with myself. Is this my cue to act like a damsel in distress? Or how does this work?

He handed me over to the frog girl and made his way towards the thing that recovered and was already making his way towards All might.

Looking to my other side, I saw my teacher. He was in pain, I could sense it and felt kind of guilty because of it. "I'm sorry that I didn't saw it earlier. This must hurt a lot." I whispered to him.

After that I fell asleep.

1294 words