Chapter 34: Gang Orca

Mavis' pov

As I was running towards Todoroki and Inasa, the other students ran to the civilians in the save zone, getting them far away from the danger. Hottie was close behind me even when I stopped he still ran towards Gang Orca, trying to attack him on his own. "You idiot, don't attack him on your own!" My insult went unheard and I only sighed while I watched him with furrowed brows.

He had the audacity to command me around. "You  go with the others, protect the injured ones!"

"Don't command me around, bitch!" Just as he attacked the clones with his earth quirk, Gang Orca attacked him. He paralyzed that idiotic little kid and he fell back first on the ground.

More clones came our way, but Todoroki freezed their feet so they were unable to move. I took the opportunity and brought Shindo back, away from Gang Orca with my quirk. The though of just making some blood cells pop inside of him was tempting, but at the end I fought back the voice in my head.

I sent Shindo to the others that ran away, and watched him fly like a sleeping princess just to be sure that I controlled him correctly.

When I turned back around, I witnessed how Todoroki and Inasa were bickering around, IN A FUCKING FIGHT. No wonder they are still looked down upon. They are still children. I always had to remind myself that they have no fight experience whatsoever.

"Why'd you use your flames?! The heat makes the wind rise!" Yoarashi yelled, flying in the air thanks to his quirk.

Todoroki gritted his teeth "Because the ice was blocked earlier! Didn't you do that on purpose? Your wind blew away my flames!"

"You're the one who did it on purpose to keep me from getting all the glory!"

"Huh? Why would I do that?!"

"Could you guys just shut up and concentrate! We are in the middle of a villain attack!" I snapped but got ignored by both of them. I could have sworn I felt my vein pop on my forehead as I realized I got ignored by literal children. Wannabe heroes. Unexperienced sloths.

"Why wouldn't you? I mean, you're the son of that Endeavor!"

Simple minded children. Mentally unstable babies.

"What the hell's been wrong with you this whole time?! My old man has nothing to do with it-" before Todoroki could finish, he was hit with mud?

They even have a slow reaction time. Why am I here again?

"Cement Gun! It'll harden up really fast and make it hard for you to move!" Gang Orca explained and I immediately bended the fresh  cement off of Todoroki. Fresh cement contains water, so as long as it didn't dry I could still control it.

"This is outrageous. I can't believe you two would start arguing here." I gritted through my teeth, wishing nothing more than to have experienced and strategically intelligent  people besides me right now. At second thought, I straightened my back. Since when do I care so much? It's not like it's a real mission.

The clones started to shoot with these cement guns and I made a shield for both, me and Todoroki out of water that was strong enough to protect us. I couldn't do the same for Yoarashi because he is in the air, but he is a dick towards Todoroki so I don't care about him much.