Chapter 45: Infiltration

Mavis' pov

Hurried knocking pulled me out of my sleep. "What!"

"Reaper, police and heroes are outside. We need you." My eyes snapped open "I will be there, give me two minutes."

The phone said that we have 8:18 in the morning. Fucking 8 am. The black suit was on in seconds, before hurrying out of the room. Nemoto following me on every step, telling me when to turn another direction.

"Reaper, you will me guiding Toga and Twice. They could use a hand and someone that knows the others." Everyone was gathered around in front of the secret entrance to the tunnels. Only five of us went outside, to buy the others more time.

Kai was giving orders, while we would try to buy him and Nemoto as much time as possible, they would flee away with Eri and these drugs that would erase someone's quirk.

"The ones in the front said that this kid from last time was there," 'deku' "you know his weaknesses, use them."

"But, I want to be with Eri. I can't let her alone." He silenced me with a gaze. My lips formed behind my mask a thin line. The cut from yesterday opened again, and my lip started to bleed a bit. Great.

Kai told the others their position, before the heroes infiltrated the front yard. We all hurried inside the tunnels and closed the entrance. Everyone went to their position that they were divided to, and we were ready to strike. I mean they were, not me. Eri wasn't with me. Deku is here.

"Reaper, who is that kid that Overhaul referred to? Your ex?" Toga swung forward, tiptoeing.

"Eh- no. An old friend." We continued walking for a bit, before Twice sat down on the floor. We waited for Mimic to do his job so we could do ours.

"Say, Reaper why don't you tell us your real name?" I sat down across from Twice, leaning on the wall. "What's that for a question? Why should I?" She only shrugged. Playing with her pocket knife. "Actually, I can't quite stand you guys. You are good companions, but I still don't really like you." She tilted her head and Twice wide-eyed. I can't quite figure out how his mask works. You can see what expression he does under it, the mask reflects it, like its an automatic thing.

"Why do you hate us? What did we do?" Twice asked with concern.

"Wow, slow down big boy. 'Hate' is a tough word, I just said I don't really like you guys." I emphasized the key words, so they could understand the difference. "You guys did something to a friend of mine. You're lucky I didn't kill you. Might do it another time..." I feel guilty to even talk with them, what they have done to Bakugo is unforgettable. Would've tortured them to death or something if they didn't join us here, or weren't such great companions.

Wouldn't have got the files when they weren't with me, thanks to Twice's quirk. "Ouhhh, who was it?" Toga grinned and the urge to smack her behind her head needed to be suppressed.

"Do you want to die?" My bored voice reached her, and her mood switched. "You are no fun, just pretend you would be energetic."

"I think it's your turn now, Toga." Twice intervened our conversation, and we looked to the side, into a small slot in the wall, enough to let us see the heroes. "Have fun,"

"Will do, don't doubt it." She grinned and thanks to Mimic, got into the room. I watched how the clone that Twice made before interrupting us, attacked the hero. The clone got dissolved into mud but Toga managed to stab him in his stomach. Drinking a bit of his blood, and transforming into the hero in mere seconds.