Chapter 21: Final Exams

Mavis' pov

The written exams were over, and we were now standing with our hero costumes in front of the teachers of UA.

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!" The little mouse explained.

I will be alone, unlike my classmates that got in a duo, but I wouldn't have wanted to be in one of those duos either way. Like I once said, I don't cooperate very well. Not with hero kids.

My opponents will be the fat blonde and the homeless jesus. Well could be kinda difficult but I will try. Joking.

I will need to eliminate the hobo first, the rest would be child's play. But it all comes up to my luck, which is nonexistent. They would need to go separate ways for me to attack my first target. But at the end of the day they wouldn't even be able to land a scratch on me. I'm unstoppable.

The kids were thinking about a strategy together with their partner, so I made my way inside to watch the battle. Sato and Kirishima would be up first.

"Looks like I will have a lot of work today..." Granny mumbled while watching the screen. Only broccoli and I were in the spectator room with her. I grinned. "You know, you could just let them suffer with their injuries. No one told them to be that reckless. Even so, they should learn how to handel broken bones..." I trailed off. These kids are getting way too spoiled with the healing quirk from this old hero.

"Sometimes I think about that, too. It's really tempting but I can't do it at the end."

"You are just a softy."

Bubbles came in the spectator room while granny and I were conversing. The battle began after that and our attention was fixed on the screen.

They were against this giant grey cheese stick, a.k.a. Cementos.

Sato and Kirishima destroyed everything that was on their path. I blinked slowly as I saw all that damage. No need to be so aggressive. You could hear their battlecries even from here. If they send these two out to fight a villain, it should be far away from any city.

In the end the cheese stick won and the two dumbasses were lying on the ground, pretty ruffed up by the walking food.

"Oh dear, it's only the first match, and I already have to work?" Poor Recovery girl...

The longer I stared at the screen, the harder it got to not laugh. The boys were really beaten up by someone with such a quirk.

"Hmmm, you should really come up with a plan Midoriya. All Might will give his all in your battle." I told him, even though I didn't need to, I just wanted to scare him a bit. What can I say? I am an ass. It helps me sleep at night.

Asui's and Tokoyami's fight was now. They were pretty good against the clones. But after they were done with the clones, a new one was made, this time a giant one. It looked like it wanted to eat them alive.

'Frog and turkey for lunch? Not a bad idea mate..- he should save me sum'

The teacher got handcuffed at the end by dark shadow, but I was bored mid fight so I walked away from the screen to sit down somewhere and maybe take a nap.

My fight was directly after Midoriya's and Bakugo's fight. Which made me question the placement for a second but then I just shrugged it off. All might should have at least taken a break before goin g on to his next fight.

I was walking through an alleyway, the grounds were the same as that from Icyhot's and Ponytail's fight. The best for Eraser, he will probably be jumping from rooftop to rooftop, just like the last time we encountered as Reaper and Eraserhead. It wasn't the first time though. He chased me a lot of times, but it was more of a sort of entertainment for me, so I was never really scared of him or took it seriously.

His scarf was bugging me a lot though.

I closed my eyes and focused on the familiar bodies from All Might and Eraserhead. Like I thought, the black haired male was running on rooftops, and our big blonde was coming from another direction, probably meeting up with Eraser. His body temperature is high though. 38 maybe?

I waited till the black head was near enough and I jumped up to the roof behind me, with the help of water beneath my feet.

I slammed him with my quirk against a building before his eyes could land on me.

He recovered quickly from the impact and stood up. My hand shot in front of me and held his head down, thanks to my quirk, his body moves how I desire it to. For a moment I thought it would be fun to let go of him and fight without a quirk. But because of his scarf I wouldn't.

My next moves were to knock him unconscious with hitting his pressure points, and then handcuffing him.

After hobo was laying on the street, I heard All Might come. Looking up from my homeroom teacher, the said blonde man was standing there with a bright smile a couple of feet away. 'Might just do it quick, just to hurt his ego.'

"Are you ready for our fight, young Mavis?" He asked with his booming voice. 'Uh how I despise it...'

"Isn't a fight if you don't need to do something."

His face slightly changed, his eyes telling me that he was confused. I made myself smile slightly. "Sleepy"

And there he fell, with a loud thud and the street slightly cracking from the sudden pressure the body caused.

I heard the buzzer shortly after. "Mavis has passed."

1003 words