Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students

Mavis' pov

"-Do your best." Homeless Jesus just said something that should have hyped the class up. I just looked bored at the others. Today we will be taking our license exam. We were all still in our school uniforms and they all looked kind of nervous, but a couple of them were a little hyped because of what our homeroom teacher just said.

A wonder that his talk affected them."All right. I'll become a chick!" Denki used 'chick' because Aizawa described them with that, as what they would be if they passed this exam. Embarrassing...

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set- Plus... Ultra!" Someone screamed with Kirishima the last word. So loud that I thought my ears would be bleeding. We all looked at the boy who had this loud voice. He was from another school, he had a hat on and black hair, his height could be the double from Midoriya.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." A purple haired boy said, who was standing in between two others from his same school, and behind the boy named 'Inasa'.

"Oh, no! I'm... very... extremely...sorry!" He again screamed. I gaped as I watched how he bowed down so hard, his head bumping on the floor. I can sense how blood was coming out from an area of his head.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Denki pointed a finger to the guy that still... bowed.

"Wait, that uniform...!" Jirou started and I completed her sentence "it's from that elite school in west Japan, Shiketsu."

"U.A. In the east. Shiketsu in the west..." Bakugo, who was standing besides me, mumbled.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School!" He stopped bowing and started screaming again.

"I'm extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!" He finished. As they were leaving, I manipulated the blood, that was gushing over Inasa's face, over my right hand and started playing with it, while Aizawa talked about how strong he is.

Bakugo nudged me from the side to get my attention and I just gave him a short 'hm'.

"What do you want to do with that blood?" I could hear his disgusted tone and just hummed longer.

"We'll see about that," pulling out a little container, I bended the blood in it and closed it, placing it back in my little bag that I have with me, besides my suit case with my hero costume.

"Are you doing some witch craft bullshit with it?" Bakugo asked and I finally faced him.

"Secret" I winked and he widened his eyes slightly.

The others were still talking over that boy with the loud voice, boring me to death.

"Eraser?! It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!" I glanced from the woman that took steps towards the said hero, and then to the black haired hero. He looks as if he is panicking.

"I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!" She waved while walking towards him. Her hair is green and reaches her shoulders. Her joyful voice telling me to punch her in the face.

"Let's get married"

"No"

'Ouch'