Chapter 7: USJ 1

Mavis' pov

I was currently on my way to school when I saw a crowd blocking the school gate.i was annoyed immediately.

'What's the deal this early in the morning?'
Letting out a sigh, I made my way towards the crowd to get past them. They were pushing and shouting to gods know who.

"Excuse me, I would appreciate it if you would let me pass." I said politely. Even though it would be much more easy to just use my quirk and make them fall asleep. The idea was tempting when one sneered at me.

But some others turned around their head, and when they noticed my uniform, they shoved their microphones in my face.

"Hey kid, how is it to be teached by the number one hero?"

"What's it like learning from All might?"

"Tell us about All might."

"I don't think you are allowed to even be here and block my way to school." The others at the front of the gate turned around when they heard the others. They tried to shove them away so they could even take a glimpse as me. I stumbled back. For fucks sake...

"Kid, have you seen the number one hero in person?"

"What is All might like?"

Even though I know I shouldn't just to keep face, I stopped giving a fuck when they literally started surrounding me from the back too.

"Well..." I acted as if I was thinking deeply. "First of all, thanks to him I learned a lot of things." I smiled.

"What kinds of things?" One of the reporters managed to shove the others in front of him away. He looked as if he came out of a chicken fight.

I held my finger up with a smile. "How to kick a boy precise enough to break his leg." I counted. "How to leave a girl alone even though she asked for help." I put another finger up. "How to shout so loud that one of your students' ears that bleeding." I smiled more.

"And-" all of a sudden I was yanked away from everyone and pulled into the school grounds.

"Yeah just pull my arm out. It's okay, I'm out of steel." I rolled my eyes, but then rolled my shoulders back and started acting all bubbly.

"Didn't need your help chihuahua, I had it under control."

"Tch, sure. Next time keep your mouth shut." Letting go of my arm, he made his way towards class. His hands stuffed in his pockets.

I followed afterwards, opened the door of class 1-A, and stepping in.

The class went silent and they looked at me.
'Oh yeah, totally forgot about that.'
After I made my way to my seat, far back in the class, and sat down, the class began to erupt with chatter again.

You see, after the fight yesterday they asked a lot of questions about my quirk, and because I did not want to explain them because I like to keep it a secret, I shut them down.

A couple of them didn't accept it and continued to ask, so I snapped at them and my eyes turned red in the meantime. I learned that people get scared when seeing my eye color change. So they shut up really fast. There goes a chance of a healthy relationship with my classmates. But it doesn't matter anyway, I don't need them.