Chapter 28: Movie Night

Mavis' pov

I am in my home again. Shopping with Eri was hard, she didn't know what she wanted and didn't really care anyways. She looked disinterested and kind of sad.

But what really was a success, was eating lunch with her. She didn't know what to order, so I ordered for her instead. The glint in her eyes was adorable as she ate the chicken burger that I ordered for her. After that, we ate ice cream. This time she decided for herself and wanted the same flavors as me, it was strawberry and chocolate, and it made me happy that she liked it.

Someone knocked on my door that led to my garden, I looked up and closed my book. I was lying on my couch with fluffy pillows and a blanket. I freed myself from my fluffy blanket and made my way to open the glass door. The cool are hit me and because I was lying on the couch warmly a second ago, my body jerked in a shiver.

"What's up Chicken Tender." Keigo chuckled lightly and took his shoes off before entering my home. He told me his real name last time we saw each other, and we exchanged numbers after that. Not that he uses his phone much. He just comes over whenever he likes. Which is kind of weird because that happens often. Doesn't he have hero stuff to do? I remember Todoroki telling me that he doesn't see his father often because he is most of the time in his office or patrolling.

"I missed that nickname," He turned around to face me as I was closing the door.

"What makes you come here? At least tell me beforehand."

"I wanted to check on you, you know after all what happened with your class and your classmate-"

"I survived worse," I dismissed it with a lazy wave of my hand and walked towards my coffee table. I reached out for the remote control and turned the tv on.

"I can imagine that." Keigo said behind me.

"Pick a movie, I will get snacks." I gave him the remote control and made my way to the kitchen. After I had popcorn, chips, sweet snacks and something to drink ready, I made my way to the couch again and placed the food on the table.

"Do you want something specific?"

"No, I'm good with you." He grinned and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I don't know if he is joking or for real. So I always just guess that everything he says is not serious and that he is a piece of shit.

"Is 'Circle' okay?" He asked me and I took a seat besides him. "Actually, I wanted to watch that since last week but I hadn't gotten the opportunity," I had a small smile on my face and gave him a couple of my fluffy pillows. "Oh wait, I will get you another blanket." I wanted to stand up again but he pulled me back down.

"I can share one with you." He said and let his hands rest on my waist. We shared eye contact for a moment but we got cut short from the doorbell that rang. I stood up abruptly and made my way towards the door. Isn't he too old to do these kinds of things to a school girl? And shouldn't he have some kind of moral compass telling him to keep his 22 year old ass away from a minor?

"Jesus?" He let out a sigh and looked at me bored. I opened the door wider and motioned him to come in. Why is he here though?

"How did I get this honor of you visiting me?" I walked back to the living room and he followed me after taking his shoes off.