Chapter 25: Another Attack

Mavis' pov

It was the next afternoon, and I was meditating again, but this time in the air. I was trying to hold as much water as possible, the water that I control right now is whirling around me like a tornado and I was sitting cross legged in the middle of the water tornado.

The tornado isn't harming anything, but I bet it looks scary to anyone else. I was looking for more water sources so I could take that water with me, too, that's why I am drifting through the sky with the tornado.

I can only reach to water up to a mile away but when I reach it, I can control it with no limit.

'Mavis? Eraserhead wants you to come back again'

One of the pussycats informed me with her quirk. I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Only clouds... I went up too high.

Well, I can still sense them faintly, like 4 miles away? My way back to the others was easy. I turned the water that I collected back to their place while I made my way to the facility.

The others were making dinner when I arrived and I went to help them. The food wasn't that bad as last night. Actually, Bakugo is quite the good cook. The question is; why didn't he help last time?

We are playing a game? I think? I didn't listen again. Something about scaring the other group. I am good at that. A smile came up my lips at the thought of different ways to scare the others. We drew lots to look who our partner would be.

And I got in a group with Midoriya. Awww noooo~ I wanted to be in one with my precious chihuahua...

And here we are. "Hmpf" I sat myself, with my arms crossed, on the ground. We were out, Midoriya got scared because of my eyes. He screamed like a girl when I switched my eye color to red in the dark. Not fair~ They never said something about the groups eliminating themselves.

We heard screams that came from the forest and I was pissed because I wasn't the reason why they shitted themselves in their pants.

"M-mavis I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to ruin your fun with screaming," Midoriya came from behind me and wanted to reach out to me with his right hand.

"You bet you are" I mumbled and turned to look to my left side away from Midoriya, just like a child.

Just then did I smell this burned smell. I sensed that there was an area not far from us where the plants were burning and losing their water.

"Okay, now it goes too far. Someone set an area in flames!" I stood up and pointed at the direction of the fire.

"I smell the fire, too."

Just as Pixi-Bob wanted to say something, she got pulled to the forest with a quirk? In just seconds I saw her lying on the ground, unconscious, with a heavy thing on her head. She was bleeding and some students wanted to rush to her side but the man from the Pussycats blocked their way, holding them back.

"Those pet cats are in the way." The intruder said, who was holding the heavy thing on Pixi-Bobs head.

"W-Why... I thought they made double checks..." Mineta took a couple of steps back, fear all over his face. "Why are the villains here?!"