Chapter 52: Presentation

Mavis' pov

The class waited for Bakugo to turn the video on that Kirishima brought with him. I just hope that he cut the scene off. The video started and we all listened intently, even Aizawa.

"So you extras, listen up. The city musutafu is relatively ordinary, not having much that lets it stand out from most other cities in the region, aside from being home to Yuuei and the next number one hero, which is me." He pointed with his thumb to himself.
"If you take the Metro, you can reach Tokyo in a little over two-" Kirishima accidentally dropped the phone, and Bakugo immediately started insulting him.

"Why the fuck did you drop the phone, you dumb ass bitch-" the video ended after that and I shook my head disappointedly. Kirishima didn't even do his part.

The class was silent, only 3 students laughing. Who of course were Mina, Denki and Sero. Chihuahua gritted his teeth, trying to prevent himself to just murder them. "Kirishima, where is your part?" Aizawa looked towards the said boy, and he scratched the back of his head.

"I uhhh, kinda forgot?" The teacher could only sigh and looked back to his sheet of paper. "Mina, Mavis and Denki. You are up." The three of us stood up, me with three sheets of paper, while the other two with nothing. Guess who did all the work. Of course it was me. These dumb bitches couldn't do anything. Lord hates me that much that he paired me up with the dumbest ones in my class. But one thing was good about the fact that I had to do everything alone. I could decide who gets which part and what our presentation is about.

I gave them their sheet of paper that I did last night and they smiled at me. Yeah, don't celebrate too early..."Our presentation is about our teacher; Aizawa Shouta a.k.a. Eraserhead." From the corner of my eye, I saw how Mina got all flustered and Denki's mouth slightly parted. They were reading their part so they knew what to say, good.

"This handsome man, is shockingly 31 years old and 6 foot tall." Aizawa cleared his throat but I ignored it. "His birthday is in November 8th and he likes cats. Unlike most heroes, he prefers working as an underground hero. Aizawa is a very strict teacher, is at U.A. infamous for threatening students with expulsion from the school, and has expelled a total of 154 students." I stopped talking, letting Denki continue. Now comes the fun part.

Denki cleared his throat and started reading, looking up sometime to the class, to not look like he is only reading out loud.

"Aizawa's Quirk is the ability to temporarily erase other people's powers simply by looking at them. However, this only works as long as Aizawa's eyes are open and aimed at the opponent. Despite his slim build, Aizawa is quite strong, fast and resilient, wonder how good he would be in bed." Someone nearly choked on air and coughed violently.

"Aizawa is a very smart combatant, and he knows many ways of using his Quirk and equipment to facilitate winning in a fight. Just imagine how he could use it for other purposes. Aizawa is a very able Close Quarters Combat fighter, and he excels at pinning down opponents to break their limbs. I would let him break my limbs any time." It actually surprises me that he didn't skipped the comments that I wrote. Maybe he likes or thinks this way, too?

Now it was Mina's turn. "U-uhm... Aizawa's scarf is made of a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nano-fibers. He uses it to trap and immobilize opponents. He is lucky I have a kink for getting tied up." Kirishima bursted out into laughing. That's when I turned my head to look to the class. Their cheeks were flushed red, and clearly uncomfortable.

"Caltrops are a set of metal piercing ninja tools that Aizawa uses in conjunction with his Capturing Weapon to put enemies in tough positions. The effects of his Quirk wear off if he shuts his eyes or if his eyes are obstructed from his target. He uses a pair of goggles to hide his eyes from his opponents. How I would kill to see in those eyes while he is in me-"

"Enough!" He really needed that long to stop us?

"Sit down, we will talk later." He demanded, and my friends went to their seats with lowered heads.

~

"Care to explain why you guys said such inappropriate things about me?" The other students were all gone, only Mina, Denki, me and Aizawa were in the room.

Denki wanted to say something, but I cut in. "I guess that was my bad." They all looked at me. Mina shook her head. "No, that was totally my fault."

"They are right. That's their fault." I rolled my eyes and hit him behind his head. "Ouch!"

"Shut the fuck up, half-brain." He rubbed the spot where I hit him and Aizawa cleared his throat. "They are both lying so I wouldn't get punished, well can't say the last thing about Denki..." he gave me a nervous smile. "It was late in the evening when we finished with our parts. I kept theirs to look for grammatical mistakes, and might have wrote my own comments...?" I gave the teacher in front of me an apologetic smile.

"They thought they should read it as their own part, so here we are. I take full responsibility for my mistakes." Aizawa let out a sigh and stood up from his chair. "Even though the comments were out of place and not acceptable, your presentation was good. I will look over it this time. Next time you will get cleaning duty for a month, am I clear?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Good. Now out of my sight." We three rushed out and after a couple of steps, I stopped them. "Look, if you ever get in trouble with me, just shut the fuck up. I'll lie our way out." They nodded. "Yes Ma'am!"

1026 words