Chapter 33: Rescue

Mavis' pov

Midoriya and I were talking peacefully, before we got interrupted by Pikachu and purple freak. "MIDORIYA!"

They both attacked poor Deku, who was confused. Mineta whined about how Midoriya got to see a girl naked and alone, while the exam was taking place.

"I see, Sero..." Midoriya mumbled.

"Wait, but if Sero told you guys that, doesn't it mean that he saw her naked too? Why are you only attacking Midoriya?" I interfered and the two boys slowly turned back to Sero, whose eyes widened and mouth slightly opened.

"Mavis you snitch..." Sero muttered and I had a slight smile on my face.

"You snitched first on Midoriya. Eat that cum elbows." I sticked out the tip of my tongue childishly before Denki and Mineta attacked Sero. Sero of course started to run away from them.

"You are a life saver, Mavis. Thanks." Midoriya scratched the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face. I pinched both his cheeks as if he was a baby.

"I love your innocent smile. Ugh, I could just eat you!" I threw my arms up and then embraced Midoriya in a tight hug. He was pressed against my exposed chest because of my hero costume, and I rested my chin on his head because of the height difference. I didn't mind it though.

Someone came and separated us with a forceful yank. "Stop that bullshit." I looked to that person, then pulled my arm out of his grip . Deku was flushed red like a tomato and seemed visibly out of place.

"If you wanted a hug like that, just say it, babe." My gaze fell on Bakugo again, and I watched how he clenched his jaw. He seemed a second away from punching me.

"I just don't want you to act like a slut." He said through gritted teeth. Seriously?

"I can act how I want. When I want. Where I want. Stop pretending to be my dad." I rolled my eyes. I thought that was a clear enough dismissal. But it seemed as if Bakugo was too prideful for that.

"I wouldn't be in your life anymore if I was your dad. Just watching how you present yourself is reason enough, you extra." I recoiled inside my head as if my spirit burned itself and stepped away from the open field that was my mind. I am livid is an understatement, but I tried to keep my composure.
I gave out a short chuckle and then walked away, calmly. Gods, teenagers are unbearable. I feel disgusted now with everyone around me.

"Maybe you shouldn't have said that..." I heard Deku say to Bakugo.

"Shut up, Deku!"

I went to the first classmate that I saw, and it was Todoroki.

"Hey, love." He watched me walk towards him, but didn't say anything, only nodded.

We both watched how three students from Shiketsu apologized to Bakugo because of one of their classmate. Something like them wanting a good relationship with our school.

They started to walk away from Bakugo and us, but Todoroki called out to Inasa.

"Hey, you with the shaved head."

The said boy stopped walking, while his classmates continued.

"Did I do something to you?" Todoroki started to walk towards Inasa, noticing that the boy didn't even turn around.