Chapter 58: Fuck You

Mavis' pov

"But I said to Eri I would dance in the festival..." Deku mumbled. I watched from afar how Mina kicked Deku out from the dance performance. He would help the others with the effects, swinging Aoyama over the others while he uses his quirk.

"Mavis," I turned my head to my left, facing Todoroki. "What's up, hot stuff."

"My sister asked for your number. I wanted to ask you first though." I rested my head on my palm, my arm already on my table. "Why does your sister want my number?"

"I'm not sure myself." I hummed and scanned his face, before nodding. "Sure, I don't see a problem in it." He nodded before turning his head around, looking outside. I lingered my eyes on him for a couple of seconds, then turned my head to continue watching Mina handle Deku.

~

"I don't want you visiting me every fucking night. You have my number, just call me." I was reading a book when Hawks came into my room from the balcony. Why does he have a phone when he never uses it?

He stepped forward and stopped mere feet away from my bed. I wasn't even looking up, only continued reading as he spoke, "I won't be there tomorrow to cheer you up,"

"Oh, that's disappointing, Dad. Maybe another time then?" He sighed loudly, turned around and opened the balcony door. "Just because we work together now, doesn't mean we can't still be friends."

"I never said we weren't friends anymore. I just don't like it to be bothered while reading." I closed my book and looked up. "If that was all you wanted to say, I would like to go to sleep." A tiny smile made its way up my lips.

I knew he wanted to say something, the way he hesitated flying away, and the way his eyes roamed my room. Something was up. And he was debating on telling me, but at the end he chose not to.

"Stay save." He said and flew away. Stay save... I'm in my dorm, why would he tell me that? Or is it for tomorrow? Do they plan something? I tucked myself in my sheets hesitantly, still trying to figure out what he meant by that. But at the end, I fell asleep, telling myself that I can figure it out tomorrow. Not sleeping for days really got the hang of me.

~

"Woo, I can't sleep!" I opened my eyes slowly when I heard Denki. My dorm is in the fucking 4th floor! When I get my hands on this boy...

The cool breeze from outside hit my exposed neck, and I sucked in a breath. I remember Hawks closing the door to my balcony. So why is it open?

Crack

My breathing became slow and deep, just like how it should be when someone was sleeping. This shit is always so useful, doing it since I was a kid provided me from so much trouble and harm, if you would just know... Someone was in here. And they came in from the balcony door. Could it be someone from the 4th floor? I mean, our balconies are together. But why come in when I'm sleeping?

It could be Mina, she is in the dorm besides me. And she wouldn't even care if I was asleep or not and just come in. Not that I mind, though. She is welcome here anytime, but why is she just standing there?

I felt the person stop besides my bed, their eyes scanning my form, lingering on my head. They started walking towards the open door, and I heard them close it. Are they out? Or did they just close it but stayed inside?